It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Do Not Bathe In Bleach Like Chris Cuomo's Wife Suggests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by Doxanoxa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Didn't know Freados wife was a Trump Supporter.

Wait till we find out Chris used the Treatment Trump suggested.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: [post=25131789]Boadicea[/post

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Excuse me??? Citing a respected healthcare provider and published peer reviewed clinical studies to prove we're being lied to makes me look stupid???

No. It proves deliberate and harmful disinformation on the part of the media and medical community.

It also maliciously discredits a proven effective treatment for people who have these legitimate health issues. And in the case of the MRSA infections, long-term adverse effects, including the loss of life and limb.

But hey... what do you care if someone loses bodily parts or even their life???? Don't want to "look as stupid and arrogant as they are," right???

Covid-19 isn't MRSA, eczema, honest.

Of course it's not. For one thing, CoV-19 is a viral infection, as opposed to MRSA which is a bacterial infection. Two very different things.

But that fact is not pertinent to the efficacy and safety of bleach baths as a legitimate medical treatment.

Why are you perpetuating the LIES AND DISINFO???
edit on Sat Apr 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Answer to your first question...

"Excuse me??? Citing a respected healthcare provider and published peer reviewed clinical studies to prove we're being lied to makes me look stupid???"

I can see I hurt your feelings!

My answer is "Yes".

Because everything in your post is out of context, and misleading in context of a thread regarding Covid-19.

I notice you didn't challenge the "arrogant" bit though.

If you want you can un-follow me on Twitter as punishment.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Personally, I'm not so sure the Cuomo's ever had the virus, especially Chris. He just seems so not genuine about it all. Almost as if he was told to say he contracted it.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Heh, you think?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I don’t care for Cuomo but how would this be any different than swimming in a chlorinated swimming pool?

Clorox is very similar to liquid chlorine, it’s actually a weaker concentrate than a liquid chlorine.

Then why does the leftist MSM go into vapor lock when Trump thinks out loud about bleach? The silence is deafening from CNN when it comes to the Chris Cuomo wife's bleach voodoo medicine bleach story.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I don’t care for Cuomo but how would this be any different than swimming in a chlorinated swimming pool?

Clorox is very similar to liquid chlorine, it’s actually a weaker concentrate than a liquid chlorine.

Then why does the leftist MSM go into vapor lock when Trump thinks out loud about bleach? The silence is deafening from CNN when it comes to the Chris Cuomo wife's bleach voodoo medicine bleach story.

I have a feeling she may be mocked quite heavily in the next 24-48 hours.

To keep things consistent with the Trump Disinfectant thread, I'll trow out this justification.

Bathing in Clorox IS a medical treatment! She just meant there exists this particular brand of medicine.

Bleach Bath Therapy

Im going to start wearing my Mazzy Star Concert tee more.

edit on 25-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WHY does Clorox Inc. feel the need to insist TWICE on it's website that people NOT bathe in their product (even in diluted form)?
LAWSUITS against them from people following suggestions from people like Cuomo.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public e.g. drinking fish tank cleaner.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
I can see I hurt your feelings!

Oh my... that's called contempt. Why would I be hurt that some anonymous fool on the internet embraces ignorance? LOL!!!

No, my dear, I have only contempt is for those who would knowingly and deliberately hurt others to perpetuate lies and disinfo to score cheap political points.

My answer is "Yes".

Because everything in your post is out of context, and misleading in context of a thread regarding Covid-19.

Now that the OP has been edited to remove the quote from the "scientist" who claimed it was unheard of, my statement might seem out of context.

However, the fact that bleach baths are a common and well known treatment, recommended by the Mayo Clinic and many other respected healthcare institutions, and that it has been clinically studied, proven and published in peer-reviewed journals, makes it very valuable information to many. It is the denial of it's medical efficacy which is LIES AND DISINFO.

Which YOU are advocating and perpetuating.

If you want you can un-follow me on Twitter as punishment.

Hahaha! Good one!!! Like I'd be following YOU even if I were on Twitter!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Mrsa is bacterial infection not a viral infection. Eczema is a skin rash.
edit on 25/4/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Mrsa and eczema are bacterial infections not viral infections.

Yup. As I already noted in a previous comment. Incidentally, or perhaps not just "incidentally," most cases of pneumonia are also bacterial infections.

Bleach is both a known anti-bacterial AND anti-viral.

A primary distinction here is that CoV-19 is an internal condition, whereas MRSA and eczema are external conditions. Therefore, soaking in a bleach bath obviously directly treats these skin conditions. Whereas the benefits of a bleach bath on an internal infection are as yet unstudied and therefore unknown. However, it is true that inhalation is a practical and effective method of medicating, so there could be benefits.

Another primary distinction here is that I was not addressing the efficacy of bleach baths for CoV-19, but their medicinal value in direct contradiction to the outright lies and disinformation that it has ANY medical value.

I'm just denying ignorance and LIES AND DISINFO.

I'm not sure why so many refuse to do so... especially here... on ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Am I alone in finding the sequence of this whole high-profile misuse of disinfectants horsesh#t reporting just a bit too, uhmmm..... structured? nah... coincidental? Nope, but I think you see what angle I'm trying to work there.
Thursday - liberal heads and mouths explode with Trump says inject bleach to cure COVID-19! OMG POTUS IQ MIA!! We were even subjected to displays of ridicule masked as concern for consumers by prominent disinfectant manufacturers.
Friday - the very next day Mrs. Fredo decides to step up for the Left in the game of Look at MY Inappropriate Use of Bleach! Again, we see the same consumer warnings from the big-hearted chem-cooking softies who are legendary for their Safety Before Profits policy.
Seriously, whoever wrote this crappy Bible LARP should be forced to buttplug a bleach-soaked sunshine suppository! Because honestly I'm getting to where I don't even care if the world ends anymore if it also means an end to these oh-so-clever Revelations ripoffs. So just bring on the Gates-Beast with his digi-tat gun from Hell and let's get this Apocalypse rolling already! Even tho ya just know the tattoo ink's gonna be straight bleach.
edit on 25-4-2020 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Too late. I have been using bleach in my bathwater since I was a child.

I grew up in the country, all we had was well water, and spring water. My mother always put bleach in our bathwater. There are ten of us and we never had a problem, never got sick and never missed a day from school.

So, too late.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You can soak your feet in bleach-water, but never pour bleach in your bath water. It will take away a man's masculinity.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Personally, if one is prone to try such shenanigans, then one should go for it and remove ones self from the breeding stock.

Why are humans the only animals that tolerate having the gene pool diluted. Polar bears eat their weaklings.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have five brothers. No issues with their masculinity or sexuality, and everyone of my brothers have more than one child.

My mother has 23 grandchildren so I don't think bleach harms fertility.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Please Do Not Bathe In Bleach Like Chris Cuomo's Wife Suggests

Oh. . . . this is awkward. . . . .

I miss the Craig Ferguson show!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ironically, the Clorox site DOES suggest drinking bleach is okay...if diluted correctly...while, AGAIN, reiterating that BATHING in bleach is dangerous and should be avoided.

2 drops in a canteen will kill about anything in there... Works very quickly compared to shaking iodine tablets for like 5 mins.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Too late. I have been using bleach in my bathwater since I was a child.

I grew up in the country, all we had was well water, and spring water. My mother always put bleach in our bathwater. There are ten of us and we never had a problem, never got sick and never missed a day from school.

So, too late.

Did you put in a cup? that seems like a hell of a lot.

<< 1    3 >>

join