It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyclist berated by CNN’s Cuomo speaks out on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Long Island resident David Whelan says he was verbally attacked by Chris Cuomo when he challenged the CNN anchor for breaking coronavirus quarantine. #FoxNews #Tucker

So Cuomo comes on YouTube to claim he has contracted the virus. A special time when he would come on air from his basement. Telling us that he has quarantined him self. A selfless act that we should all be doing.

But this old guy on a bike comes up to Cuomo who is working out with no mask in public. Probably building up his muscles so he can bully an old man.

So what is it? Was it all a hoax that Cuomo had the virus? Or was he knowingly working out in public contaminating the gym?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Long Island resident David Whelan says he was verbally attacked by Chris Cuomo when he challenged the CNN anchor for breaking coronavirus quarantine. #FoxNews #Tucker

So Cuomo comes on YouTube to claim he has contracted the virus. A special time when he would come on air from his basement. Telling us that he has quarantined him self. A selfless act that we should all be doing.

But this old guy on a bike comes up to Cuomo who is working out with no mask in public. Probably building up his muscles so he can bully an old man.

So what is it? Was it all a hoax that Cuomo had the virus? Or was he knowingly working out in public contaminating the gym?

Good lord.

This is like Kathy Lee Gifford vs Amys Bakery people.

Horrifying reflection of humanity.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Good lord.

This is like Kathy Lee Gifford vs Amys Bakery people.

Horrifying reflection of humanity.

Sorry. I haven't seen the Kathy Gifford vs Amys Bakery people gossip column. I didn't know I was mixing the incidents up together. Well this is the type of stuff you have to expose. When you Don't have a level MSM.

I suspected that this "Cuomo was infected scenario" was a hoax. But I kept silent with no proof of any fraud? "Maybe'" Cuom isn't 100% evil? But something didn't smell right...........
edit on 24-4-2020 by Doctor Smith because: because I added more

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Fredo got caught in his own spin and threw a temper tantrum, giant freakin child. Him and his bro need a good ole John Wayne slap across the face. Or a midget in drag to punch one in the gooch on live TV. Equally satisfying.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Steroids-not once.

Brain cells and politics-not once.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Just another two faced do as I say not as I do for myself politician. The names he called the biker shows what kind of roid head he is.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Tucker ‘...first time I’ve had a loser a-hole fat-tired cyclist on my show...’

Thanks for sharing. I believe we should seize every opportunity to expose the hypocrisy

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
TMZ is the best investigative network out there.

Sad...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow, Chris Cuomo is a jerk.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Chris Cuomo appears to me to have self-esteem issues. His self-flexing, bullying, and the way he guides the narrative to be about him being a victim seem to be classic overcompensation.

Whoever it was that called him "Fredo" a couple years back was onto something. Cuomo says it was an ethnic slur, but what it was really about was that he is like Fredo Corleone in that it seems he feels like the forgettable little brother who can't get out of the shadow of his more successful big brother.

edit on 2020/4/26 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Not just "forgettable", which he is. But rather unlikable, too. He's a jerk, wanna-be muscle head, who has issues with self-worth.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Who was I talking about, again?? I forget...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I always suspected it was a farce however, like you, I never had any solid proof. Well...solid proof other than the fact that he lies pretty much every evening to his 12 viewers who aren't at the airport. So yeah seemed like a publicity stunt, still does.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Just another two faced do as I say not as I do for myself politician. The names he called the biker shows what kind of roid head he is.

youtu.be...

Chris Cuomo is a jerk yes , But my God
listening to that Guest talk to Tucker was just excruciating to my ears I'm mean come on just spit it out already guy , whew I have a literal head ache after listening to that.

On a side note though I wish I was the Guy Chris Cuomo confronted on the bike , Oh man I would have layed his ass out gave him a nice black eye for his show.
edit on 26-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Saturday, August 29, 2020

FYI: Tucker Carlson will be sharing a "shocking" taped conversation between Michael Cohen and Chris "Fredo" Cuomo next week.

"Remember Michael Cohen, the president’s former lawyer, the one who went to jail for tax evasion? Cohen was a committed sleazeball, so it probably won’t surprise you to learn that he was very friendly with a number of well-known media figures. Underneath it all, they had a lot in common.

The unethical lawyer and the unethical talk show hosts. Cohen talked to all of them recently. Well, it turns out those conversations were tape-recorded ... Copies have been floating around for quite some time now, none has aired publicly yet. Who is he talking to? A lot of people," Carlson said.

"Chris Cuomo at CNN was one of them. Cohen and the governor’s brother had a pretty shocking conversation. Bottom line, Chris Cuomo is not the person he pretends to be on CNN. And there is more. This is a developing story. We'll have all of it for you next week. Tune in."
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

top topics

join