It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Vid--Biden Accuser's Mom Discussed Complaint On Larry King In 1993

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wait, what?

You need PROOF before believing the accuser? Since when?

#destroykavanaughslifebecauseorangemanbad

#murdertarareade

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This will be a make or break point for the MSM. Either they report on this and do what real journalists do ie; investigate and ask questions or just try to smear Tara.

I'm not hopeful for Journalism............

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'd still like to see Biden exposed for his role in Larry Sinclair's unlawful arrest.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I'd still like to see Biden exposed for his role in Larry Sinclair's unlawful arrest.

Frankly I'd like to not see him exposed for anything. That would be inappropriate and disgusting.

His faulty wiring will be exposed eventually no matter what.

Even so he may win. Any good VP candidates out there when the insanity rears its ugly head? Anyone?
edit on 24-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Frankly I'd like to not see him exposed for anything. That would be inappropriate and disgusting.

You'll need to explain this a bit better.
You're not really saying the woman should not have her day in court...are you?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Unfortunately, Joe Biden only speaks in incoherent word-salad now.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

You'll need to explain this a bit better.
You're not really saying the woman should not have her day in court...are you?

No.

I was imagining him loafing around the white house in a Staten Island Smoking Jacket and boxers.

I just got scared is all.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders supporters are angry and hurt over the media ignoring the growing mountain of Evidence that JOE BIDEN sexually assaulted TARA READE.

www.foxnews.com...

BERNIE WAS CHEATED.

(And by a sex pervert!)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Bernie Sanders supporters are angry and hurt over the media ignoring the growing mountain of Evidence that JOE BIDEN sexually assaulted TARA READE.

www.foxnews.com...

BERNIE WAS CHEATED.

(And by a sex pervert!)

Ironically, Reade became a Bernie supporter...and Bernie became a Biden supporter.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I get so frustrated sometimes.

The left can act with impunity, imply guilt and demand proof of innocence. They regularly condemn from the bully pulpit of the media. They revel in the two-tiered system of justice.

I'm not a court of law, I'm not a legal government entity.

So I can and will say that Joey "The Rapist" Biden, is guilty.

My opinion.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Left's double-standards can definitely be frustrating to those with common sense...but the Left's hypocrisy is becoming glaringly obvious to more and more people.

In short...the Left is like the husband that cheats on his wife so often...she no longer cares about him or what he does.
Sure...he gets laid a lot...but then he dies of venereal disease and everybody at his funeral calls him a douchebag before dropping their pants and taking a crap on his coffin as it is being lowered into the grave.

It's a lot like that.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This opinion piece has some good points in it:

Whether you believe Reade or not, it’s hard to justify the media’s refusal to give her a hearing. When Grim broke Blasey Ford’s story, virtually every major US legacy news outlet considered it newsworthy enough to cover within four days. But it took the New York Times 19 days to cover Reade’s story. The article originally reported that it “found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable”. After the publication, the second part of the sentence was deleted at the behest of the Biden campaign, as the paper’s executive editor actually admitted: “The campaign thought that the phrasing was awkward and made it look like there were other instances in which he had been accused of sexual misconduct.” The Washington Post, which took 20 days to report on the story, managed to misquote a police report Reade filed as saying she “disclosed that she believes she was the victim of sexual assault”. But the words “she believes”, didn’t appear in the actual police report.

We are in an excruciating situation with no easy solutions. Tara wants Biden to step down, understandably, as do others who see him as a disastrous candidate. Others wish Tara had been listened to before Biden was the last man standing, but now see no alternative. Both positions are understandable and neither should be shamed. But what is shameful is ignoring or belittling Tara because it’s politically inconvenient to grapple with her story. The powerful media, politicians and organizations who ignored her or didn’t take her seriously enough have no authority to say anything besides “I’m sorry,” and promise to do better, for Tara, women like her and the #MeToo movement they’ve already harmed.

Why No Investigation into Joe?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I get so frustrated sometimes.

The left can act with impunity, imply guilt and demand proof of innocence. They regularly condemn from the bully pulpit of the media. They revel in the two-tiered system of justice.

I'm not a court of law, I'm not a legal government entity.

So I can and will say that Joey "The Rapist" Biden, is guilty.

My opinion.

It's because the left is full of douche bags. You can understand it better by looking back at Kavanaugh threads then look for those same idiots here. Crickets. Reinforces the old saying, if it weren't for double standards, the looser left would have no standards at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
April 25, 2020

CNN is now covering the JOE BIDEN RAPE travesty. They ignored this damning story as long as they could. But now that their very own LARRY KING helped uncover the evidence, America's #1 domestic terrorist can no longer ignore TARA READE's Rape Allegation against Joe Biden.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

‘I Want The Same Equal Treatment’: Biden Accuser Tara Reade Tears Into Media, Women’s Groups, Democratic Politicians

“I’m sorry that I’m politically inconvenient but my perpetrator was Joe Biden,” Reade told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “And people need to deal with it.”

dailycaller.com...
edit on 25-4-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh...My...the Left is pulling out ALL the stops to bury this Larry King video to protect Biden...
They REALLY have no shame.

CNN 'Larry King' episode featuring Biden accuser's mother disappears from Google Play catalog

The 1993 episode of CNN's "Larry King Live" featuring an anonymous caller who was later identified as the mother of Biden accuser Tara Reade was no longer listed in Google Play's catalog late Saturday.

Twitter user J.L. Hamilton shared a screenshot showing the Aug. 11, 1993, broadcast of "Larry King Live" was no longer listed in the season three catalog of the iconic CNN talk show. Mysteriously, though, the Aug. 10 broadcast, which is listed as "Episode 154" is followed by the Aug. 12 broadcast, which is listed as "Episode 155," suggesting that episode and the ones that follow could be incorrectly listed and off by a number.

pbs.twimg.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

So what you're saying is that leftists, the MSM, democrats actually support raping women and hiding evidence?

I can see that.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So what you're saying is that leftists, the MSM, democrats actually support raping women and hiding evidence?

I can see that.

No, I'm not actually saying that...but what I'm actually saying...is that, yes, I'm actually saying that.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
16 Reasons To Believe Tara Reade:

1) Reade Did Not Change Her Story

2) Experts Say Assault Victims Frequently Don’t Tell the Full Story All at Once

3) Reade is a Lifelong Democrat

4) Reade Worked in Biden’s Senate Office in 1993

5) Witness #1- She told her brother at the time it happened corroborated story

6) Witness #2- She told her friend at the time it happened-corroborated story

7) Witness #3- She told ANOTHER friend 15 years after it happened- corroborated story

8) Witness #4-Fellow Biden intern corroborates time Reade was fired

9) Reade Invites Scrutiny

10) Scrutiny Has Only Bolstered Reade’s Claim

11) Mom’s Anguished Call to Larry King Live

12) The University of Delaware Refuses to Open Biden’s Senate Papers

13) Biden Is Not Demanding the University of Delaware Open His Papers

14) The Media are Terrified of This Story

15) Biden Has a Long Pattern of Inappropriate Touching

16) Reade Faces Prison If She’s Lying

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 26-4-2020 by IAMTAT because: underline

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

AND....The video Tara Reade's mother phoning in to Larry King Live (CNN), has mysteriously vanished!

www.bizpacreview.com...

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join