It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly, Trump will lose to Biden for these 2 reasons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Maybe telling people to drink bleach and Lysol and to use UV on themselves also is a reason not to vote for him

Pretty sure he was offering the disgusting left wing a way out of their misery

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I can't say if Biden beats Trump, or if Trump beats Biden... But I can say this ...

There will be a massive Covid flare up just before the election, and the people the media attempts to scare, and begin warning are in the greatest danger will be people who might not vote pro-joe.. this is the greatest stage setting for election interference in history. If a few Russians on Facebook can get Trump elected, what can an orchestrated American Media manage ?
edit on 29-4-2020 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Believe me fella, from the outside of the US, the Never-Trumpers and those who blindly defend everything he does are just as batsnip crazy as each other...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

Maybe telling people to drink bleach and Lysol and to use UV on themselves also is a reason not to vote for him

Whether they're left wing or right wing they're still people and your comment is both disgusting and ignorant.

Funny how it's only Trunp supporters who are dumb enough to take his advice...
edit on 30/4/20 by djz3ro because: fix a misspelling

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

2. The narrative will be, Biden is the safe. People aren't excited about Biden. I don't think Biden is excited about Biden. They will say in order to return to normal, you should vote for Biden.

Yeah. It's kind of a veiled threat.

In their hearts, I think many if not most, Americans can feel that Covid was unleashed by the conspiracy that surrounds the DNC, and its dealings in Ukraine and elsewhere.

If the people just let it go. Lay down like lambs, and vote for the guy they are supposed to, then attacks like these will stop.

I wonder how many people will, consciously, or subconsciously, take that offer?

They've gone from a faux impeachment, to the actual unleashing of a plague. Who knows what will be next if they don't get their way/candidate. Nuclear war?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

The news is already floating that around tonight saying "possible second wave flare up"

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

It's amazing how the media has no shame after being so wrong, so often....like this: twitter.com...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

The news is already floating that around tonight saying "possible second wave flare up"

That recurrence of a novel virus would also allude to
its facility for mutation... and mutation is supposed to be
RANDOM as well.
How coincidentally novel would a mutation, flare-up and
consequent interference with a presidential election BE?
Forget the possibilities: consider the probability.
Random my rumpster.
EDIT:
Joe wasn't supposed to sabotage himself , damn....
edit on 9-5-2020 by derfreebie because: Was this epidemic actually worth it? You're screwed right along with the rest of us.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join