It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly, Trump will lose to Biden for these 2 reasons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
1. The media

The media, democrats and never Trumpers hate Trump. I have never seen anything like it. They loathe the guy with an irrational passion. Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC said the silver lining of the coronavirus is it hurts Trump. Only someone with Trump Derangement Syndrome can equate over 50,000 people dead in the U.S. to their hatred for Trump.

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace: Trump getting hurt politically is 'silver lining' to coronavirus pandemic

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

These people are deranged.

They will not cover Biden in any critical way.

Biden, Ukraine, China and Hunter Biden
Biden's credible rape allegation
Biden sniffing women and young girls hair.

Biden's diminished mental capacity. He would be the ultimate Manchurian Candidate. It's obvious he's not all there. Look at him talking to Al Gore and Gore has no idea what he's talking about.

Here's Biden talking to young black kids and he brings up roaches! He also talks about how kids used to rub his hairy legs in the pool.

If any Republican talked about roaches around black kids, it would be a 24-7 breaking news story. At the end of the day, Biden could be a serial killer and they would cover it up because it's all about irrational Trump hatred.

2. The narrative will be, Biden is the safe. People aren't excited about Biden. I don't think Biden is excited about Biden. They will say in order to return to normal, you should vote for Biden.

Biden is a Neocon warmonger who voted for Iraq war.

Joe Biden, Warmonger

His 2003 vote in favor of the invasion of Iraq, a thus far endless war that many recognize as the biggest foreign policy blunder of the last 40 years.

His 2011 decision to advise Obama not to send a military team to kill Osama bin Laden. The mission was successful and is today seen as one of the biggest foreign policy wins of Obama’s presidency.

His support for Obama’s intervention in the Yemen civil war, which rages on today, as Saudi Arabia, backed by the United States, bombs schools, hospitals, weddings, funeral parties, and, worst of all, a school bus that was carrying 38 children.

His 2013 backing of airstrikes on Syria without proper congressional authorization.

His support for sending more troops into our failed conflict in Afghanistan even after Obama promised to end the war by 2014.

It’s clear that Biden is a hawk who still foolishly believes that America can—and should—be a global champion of democracy and the world’s policeman.

Whatever you think of Trump’s foreign policy and his desire to put “America First,” you would be remiss to think that the best alternative is Biden’s discredited interventionist mindset. The man is stuck in a pre-Trump world. Biden’s position is all too familiar—he certainly isn’t going to start bringing troops home from these wars.

www.theamericanconservative.com...

Trump believes in Peace through strength. So much so he angered Neocon John Bolton because he wouldn't go to war with Iran.

Biden is DANGEROUS!

He's a warmonger and he has a very diminished mental capacity. We will be in a war within 2 years under Biden. He has the same Foreign Policy as George W. Bush. The never Trumper Neocons are celebrating the idea of a Biden Presidency.

Sadly, I think they will get one and the United States will go back to Regime Change and Nation building.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

As people see Biden cannot hold his train of thought, support for him will falter.
Most people would rather have a leader that has their full mental facilities.

Remember, Trump was going to loose to Hillery.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

They loathe the guy with an irrational passion.

Loathing Donald Trump isn’t irrational at all. It’s a common response to a person who has spent their entire life screwing over everyone around them for their own personal benefit.

The only difference is that now he’s in a position to screw all of us in the same way.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't vote for Biden simply because 1, if Trumps mental screw up a day ago was bad, just think what this braindead moron would say when he's up behind that podium. Ohhhh boy this place would be ablaze with threads.

And 2, who in their right mind would vote for a(in my opinion) POS pedophile? SICK!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

2 reasons?

Maybe add 6 or 7 zeroes to that 2 and then we'd have a sufficient number of reasons Biden will beat Trump.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't think he'll lose, personally, but it's going to be close. His cult is very devoted. The rest of us are going to be picking the one who seems a little less senile (a draw at the moment), or wasting a vote on a 3rd party. Or just not voting. Cult 45 is STRONG though, as seen in the "inject lysol" thread today.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Have you thought that maybe the people who support Trump are deranged

+7 more 
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Way to prove his point.

He said the passion is irrational and looks like they're correct.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Loathing Donald Trump isn’t irrational at all. It’s a common response to a person who has spent their entire life screwing over everyone around them for their own personal benefit.

How is loathing DJT a response to O'Biden???

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
To your first point, I would say that most people do not Know who Nicole Wallace is and even less watch her show.

To your second point, Joe Biden has been unable to put together a coherent thought for quite some time now. I would be shocked if he enters a debate with Trump. Go watch his Town Hall with Anderson Cooper a couple weeks back.

originally posted by: neoholographic
1. The media

The media, democrats and never Trumpers hate Trump. I have never seen anything like it. They loathe the guy with an irrational passion. Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC said the silver lining of the coronavirus is it hurts Trump. Only someone with Trump Derangement Syndrome can equate over 50,000 people dead in the U.S. to their hatred for Trump.

MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace: Trump getting hurt politically is 'silver lining' to coronavirus pandemic

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

These people are deranged.

They will not cover Biden in any critical way.

Biden's diminished mental capacity. He would be the ultimate Manchurian Candidate. It's obvious he's not all there. Look at him talking to Al Gore and Gore has no idea what he's talking about.

Here's Biden talking to young black kids and he brings up roaches! He also talks about how kids used to rub his hairy legs in the pool.

If any Republican talked about roaches around black kids, it would be a 24-7 breaking news story. At the end of the day, Biden could be a serial killer and they would cover it up because it's all about irrational Trump hatred.

2. The narrative will be, Biden is the safe. People aren't excited about Biden. I don't think Biden is excited about Biden. They will say in order to return to normal, you should vote for Biden.

Biden is a Neocon warmonger who voted for Iraq war.

Joe Biden, Warmonger

His 2003 vote in favor of the invasion of Iraq, a thus far endless war that many recognize as the biggest foreign policy blunder of the last 40 years.

His 2011 decision to advise Obama not to send a military team to kill Osama bin Laden. The mission was successful and is today seen as one of the biggest foreign policy wins of Obama’s presidency.

His support for Obama’s intervention in the Yemen civil war, which rages on today, as Saudi Arabia, backed by the United States, bombs schools, hospitals, weddings, funeral parties, and, worst of all, a school bus that was carrying 38 children.

His 2013 backing of airstrikes on Syria without proper congressional authorization.

His support for sending more troops into our failed conflict in Afghanistan even after Obama promised to end the war by 2014.

It’s clear that Biden is a hawk who still foolishly believes that America can—and should—be a global champion of democracy and the world’s policeman.

Whatever you think of Trump’s foreign policy and his desire to put “America First,” you would be remiss to think that the best alternative is Biden’s discredited interventionist mindset. The man is stuck in a pre-Trump world. Biden’s position is all too familiar—he certainly isn’t going to start bringing troops home from these wars.

www.theamericanconservative.com...

Trump believes in Peace through strength. So much so he angered Neocon John Bolton because he wouldn't go to war with Iran.

Biden is DANGEROUS!

He's a warmonger and he has a very diminished mental capacity. We will be in a war within 2 years under Biden. He has the same Foreign Policy as George W. Bush. The never Trumper Neocons are celebrating the idea of a Biden Presidency.

Sadly, I think they will get one and the United States will go back to Regime Change and Nation building.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The cheese has slid off of Quid Pro Joe's cracker.

The Democrats know this. The crooked media, knows this.

Joe's VP pick, will be the "actual" candidate. They will use the 25th amendment, to oust him... that is their plan.

Joe could also be playing up his impairment, to avoid prosecution... he knows that it's coming. His entire candidacy came about, to counter investigations into his time as VP... he could claim that investigations were politically motivated... Trump's impeachment centered on investigations into Uncle Joe's political past.

Biden won't be elected. The American people are opening their eyes. The mainstream media has outed themselves as a bunch of fear-mongering liberal hacks.

Durham's probe is going to reveal a tremendous amount of ugly things... they all know it. You are seeing the dying, desperate gasps of the Democrat left. They will kick and scream until the end...
edit on 24-4-2020 by madmac5150 because: Grammar sux

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Cult 45 is STRONG though, as seen in the "inject lysol" thread today.

ATS leans conservative

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

A vote (just mail it in, she'll be right) for Biden is actually a vote for team-Hillary and a return to the 'good ol days' of 2008-2016.

The talk shows, hollywood, MSM & George Soros love democrats and hate conservatives and literally lie and cover-up on a daily basis to protect their dirty little enterprise of pushing the globalists agenda.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Maybe telling people to drink bleach and Lysol and to use UV on themselves also is a reason not to vote for him

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

They loathe the guy with an irrational passion.

The only difference is that now he’s in a position to screw all of us in the same way.

And yet before the virus blew everything up we were doing better as a nation than we have in decades. Why don't you just admit that you're wrong?

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Maybe telling people to drink bleach and Lysol and to use UV on themselves also is a reason not to vote for him

Stop lying, that's not what he said and you know it.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I don't know who is going to win and who is going to lose.

We'll have to vote on it.

The winner of the election will have the majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states voting for him.

I don't even know who I will vote for in November.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Biden is only running to help prevent or stall investigation. He doesn't want to win. He just wants to wait things out until a someone more friendly is in office.

BIDEN HAS NO CHANCE OF WINNING.

The only way the dems win is by throwing up someone who can't be vetted quick enough to show they are a shill.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Anyone stupid enough to drink bleach deserves what they get.

It'll just mean more parking spaces for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

But not Trumps Chinese debt? (Trump owes Millions to China) or Ivanka's Chinese trademarks, including coffins.
Or Trump's rape and multiple assault allegation.
Or grabbing them by the puss, and totally dating his daughter—if she wasn't. Not to mention the incestuous pics.

Biden's diminished mental capacity.

Lysol and bleach are good for you. They cleanse the body.
Can we nuke a hurricane?
I have total authority, but I take no responsibility.
States have to provide medical supplies for themselves, but I can send supplies to Russian and other countries.
Dictators are my friends. But I talk # about US citizens, war heroes, and US allies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join