It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wade Frazier A Healed Planet Free Energy Scarcity & Abundance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was reading about Brian O'Leary the almost astronaut and scientist turning unorthodox after a "remote viewing" experience.

And found this well written and quite personal account on Wade's site.

The site is full of interesting stories, mostly personal accounts sure, but at the very least very entertaining. And a lot.
As I said in the title it's mostly focused on free energy and how to evolve out of the "scarcity indoctrination".

Here is the home so you can see if a topic might speak to you.

But I'd suggest you read the main essay it's the last, published 2014 and it's all interlinked.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Is he a sort of like (my favorite genius people) George Van Tassel?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I don't know, it was an accident I found it and have only scratched the surface so far.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Wow. I've skimmed it, but will go back for more through reading. This absolutely stood out from your link of main essay:

Humanity is a tunnel-visioned, egocentric species, and almost all people are only concerned about their immediate self-interest and are oblivious of what lies ahead.

Spot on, Spot on!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thank you for the information regarding O'Leary (so much fun). Van Tassel was in the process of building a 'free energy' generator using harmonics/resonance and electromagnetic force when he mysteriously lost his life. All of his research stolen. The remains of his building construct still exist (whole beauty of it made of wood no metal) and is used now as a meditation? center...ridiculous. The good guys will prevail because the negative has no future (lacking fundamental growth process).

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I knew someone would concur. He sounds like Tesla on first glance.

edit on 24-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's really something that goes nicely with a few comfy hours to spare.
It's almost a book.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
One thing worth noting....it doesn’t matter if energy grew on trees or fell from the skies:
that ‘smart’ grid isn’t going anywhere.
Notice the downplaying of off grid product availability, even laws against it
in cities and states (I believe). There’s a reason for that. That bitch
is packing a lot more than simple current. You find out when you grow right
into it, and then complain about what it can do, what it does. Shake a building right apart.
Brick by brick. Watch the foundation magically sink.

It is necessary...to planning....raw weightless power such as you only find coursing through wires,
modulated at the point of a vacuum tight valve...registering every current draw,
and I mean every little twitch (especially sensitive to eye movement) if there is so much as
an electron stream,
connected or not, within the cell confine walls....it reports on it, and so much more,
because no one thinks it can, so it does. Sometimes using brute force.
Begin by listening to the silence as you end your activity. The walls, the headboard wall may sizzle a bit,
crackling contact.
It can get pretty loud, the pops, just like those little novelty poppers you’d toss and they explode.

All it takes for space monitoring/operation and control is a tight valve clapped to your wall.
They might specify a tighter, more precise metering valve as future options for consumer
compliance/incentive emerge.
These are known as ‘upgrades’.

One day, all lines will be shielded, but it will start with the off grid movement since these are the
ones who know what is at stake, and how to prevent remote intrusions into their gri, erm, private airspace.

# 1105
edit on 24-4-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Humanity is a tunnel-visioned, egocentric species,

That is wrong on so many levels, I don't know where to start.

"Humanity" is not a species. It's a description.

You could call 'humans' a species, but it would still be inaccurate, as a human is the soul, not the body. Souls can't be 'specieses', and 'species' never describes anything beyond a body.

Then, actual HUMANS are neither ego-centric (requires hyphen), nor tunnel-visioned (which is bad english - it'd be better to say they HAVE a tunnel vision).

I don't know what Terra is populated with, but it's certainly not humans. The strange half-animals that live on this, wretched planet, DO fit that description, but humans do not.

If you want to know what a true HUMAN is like, just think about the Cosmic Messenger that came here to save us from ourselves a couple of millennia ago, only to be tortured to death and have his teachings distorted (these half-animals are so difficult to help).

I also find that even when applied correctly, those descriptors only somewhat work on the figurative, not literal level - even this planet's odd populace generally speaking has a regular vision, that encompasses the surrounding environment without a tunnel blocking their visual perimeter in the optical sense, at least.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I don't feel I'm in the position to explain or defend why the author used that expression.
If that's bothering you so much and the only take away for you, write him.

new topics

top topics

join