It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps It's Partly About Getting a Complete DNA Record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So I just got done watching a snippet on the MSM about antibody testing on a massive scale. They were saying that it's imperative to discover as many antibody mutations as possible, and that samples of entire populations would be best if it could be done. To test for antibodies they must draw blood.

If they start making blood draws mandatory I will be very skeptical, and at this point I'm headstrong on not giving my blood to their labs. Not sure what evidence could be presented to me to make me change my mind on that one. My blood is my blood, and I don't trust what the system would do with it.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It would be pretty stupid, considering that people who have thus far managed to not get sick or die would obviously have to get very close to a complete stranger in order to have their blood drawn. I'd be mad as hell if that happened and I got sick because of it. Not only that but I haven't left my house. More than likely you'd have to go to some medical facility in order to have it done. No damn way I'm doing that.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

It seemed odd how gung ho everyone is for testing. And still does. You either have it or you don't no one was losing their mind about testing for swine flu and bird flu and zika. But the nebulous virus with ambiguous symptoms that isn't even that deadly? OMG WE MUST TEST EVERYONE!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

As I said on a social media post the other day (I'll tell you the reaction I got in a second) I will not openly take any test of vaccine. I do not believe the government truly have my health as their main concern but to have more information on me. Besides if everyone else gets the vaccine then I should be good lol (that's a joke).

On social media I read an article that was posted by a German politician who said something like "To protect ourselves in the future we will have no choice but two do two important things: The first is mass testing and vaccines. We need to be able to know who has had it, who hasn't. We will need to know where they have been so the second thing is an app of some sort that will allow the government to who you've been in contact with and for how long. We have designs that would have phone to phone apps telling each other how long they've been near each other and for what period of time. That is the only way to secure our future" so I posted that I wasn't taking any tests or vaccines and if the app becomes a must I will stop using smart phones and go back to the old fashion bricks. And after half an hour I was basically told that if that was my plan I should be put into exile and banned from being around other people.

Now I know the government is already my internet use, my shopping cart, what I buy and pay for and all the rest of it but I will not give them more information freely.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

IMO it's about data collection via mobile use.

Starlink is the hardware as are mobile phones.

The "apps" you will be forced to use are part of the software.

The "number of the beast" is your telephone number and contract numbers.

The lockdown is to pinpoint individuals and configure the system.

They will let you out of the cages when they are ready to configure the tracking function.

They will know as much as they need to to eliminate anyone who doesn't conform, conform, conform.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

A lot of my friends have been talking about this. The repeated referencing to contact tracing, testing, and vaccines, is just staging and conditioning for something most of us are not willing to participate in.

A friend that lives in the area not far from DC. said there is talk of them might having to put an app on their phone before they can return to work.

This woman doesn't know crap about what is going on. She doesn't listen to the news. Doesn't own a computer, doesn't watch TV, except to watch her cable movies.

So I was surprised that she called me to ask. Normally, she would have just said , "Okay, how do I put it own my phone?" That would have been it, but even she is leery.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

IMO it's about data collection via mobile use.

Starlink is the hardware as are mobile phones.

The "apps" you will be forced to use are part of the software.

The "number of the beast" is your telephone number and contract numbers.

The lockdown is to pinpoint individuals and configure the system.

They will let you out of the cages when they are ready to configure the tracking function.

They will know as much as they need to to eliminate anyone who doesn't conform, conform, conform.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's not a perfect cage unless everyone is in it.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I had my taken at the hospital once and it cost me 2500 bucks. This was maybe 12-15 years ago.

If anyone wants my blood they can pay me 2500 bucks for a couple small vials, I ain't giving it for free.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

It seemed odd how gung ho everyone is for testing. And still does. You either have it or you don't no one was losing their mind about testing for swine flu and bird flu and zika. But the nebulous virus with ambiguous symptoms that isn't even that deadly? OMG WE MUST TEST EVERYONE!

The media manipulates the easily-manipulated

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
To me, the situation - and thus my reaction to it - seems pretty clear. There is undeniable evidence of dishonesty on the part of many of our "leaders" from the global level right down to local administrators.
Once this is accepted as fact, regardless of underlying agenda, then everything these people say and do must, hence forth, be viewed with the highest suspicion.
Is this not accepted protocol down here in the trenches amongst the grunts?
A successful, high-functioning society will apply accepted social standards vertically as well as horizontally.
Unless my high school social studies teacher was talking out his ass.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

I think the trick is to remove THEIR tools. REALLY hard for sheeple to accept doing that without being well and truly red pilled.

No TV, choose the news from all possible independant sources and the internet has more than enough choice for entertainment, advert and cost free other than cost of connection if you know what you're doing.

No mobile, use a voice and common sense not a thumb and apps.

No standing orders at your bank, control YOUR money.

The list of things is up to you and your life but the benefits of choice or refusal are key to retaining control of your everyday existance without big brother looming over you from the dark distance.

Caveat....internet connection CUT isn't something mentioned at all at the moment but would without a doubt be a huge upset wherever it happened. Whether cut by hostile or domestic entities is unknown obviously. I would like to think TPTB NEED sheeple plugged in 24/7 to fuel their propoganda machine.

Fast changing world...especially with Chinese military on the move while a pandemic races around the globe.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

They might target DNS servers for a particular service platform, they are a weak link.
We've heard about the internet kill switch, but I haven't researched how that might be done.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If they start making blood draws mandatory I will be very skeptical, and at this point I'm headstrong on not giving my blood to their labs.

If you have EVER had a physical that included a routine blood draw, they had the opportunity to sequence your DNA.
If you were born in the USA they have had the ability to sequence your DNA since the 1970.
If this is your fear, that train left the station 50 years ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
So I just got done watching a snippet on the MSM about antibody testing on a massive scale. They were saying that it's imperative to discover as many antibody mutations as possible, and that samples of entire populations would be best if it could be done. To test for antibodies they must draw blood.

If they start making blood draws mandatory I will be very skeptical, and at this point I'm headstrong on not giving my blood to their labs. Not sure what evidence could be presented to me to make me change my mind on that one. My blood is my blood, and I don't trust what the system would do with it.

Mandatory blood draws? I don't think so. I don't care if I have anti-bodies or not, without a 100% guarantee that I take the needle, bands, slides, vials or anything else involved and the sample with me.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

If they start making blood draws mandatory I will be very skeptical, and at this point I'm headstrong on not giving my blood to their labs.

If you have EVER had a physical that included a routine blood draw, they had the opportunity to sequence your DNA.
If you were born in the USA they have had the ability to sequence your DNA since the 1970.
If this is your fear, that train left the station 50 years ago.

Great so they don't need to ask me again. I'm not worried about a blood draw from 2 years ago. I'm not worried about donating blood 10 years ago. If there's a mandatory needle to extract or chemically alter my blood I think it's wise to reserve the right to say, "Absolutely not". Giving that up, from either being shamed or forced by government, would be a not so well thought out move by world populations. My blood is my blood. If they can take that by coercion, it would be my guess that they've already taken everything else we just haven't admitted it yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

"...but even she is leery."
It's a relief to learn that at least some are growing suspicious of the official narrative. Unfortunately, it seems that your leery friend may be in a shrinking minority. Far too many Americans seem unquestionably ready to follow official cadence regardless of who's calling the rhythm or to where it might ultimately lead.
All that matters is to be seen stomping along in perfect unison with the wide ranks of convention.

top topics

join