It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as a possible treatment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
When someone doesn't have a grasp of a situation you get stuff like this.

Domestos kills 99% of all known germs stone dead , so why not inject patients !

Big Don recommends Big Dom.

I'll miss Don , or rather I'll miss his propensity for saying stupid stuff.

+58 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
You people are pretty desperate, aren't you?

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
You people are pretty desperate, aren't you?

Not as desperate as Trump supporters.
I like Trump , he makes I laugh even more than GW did.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Get that patient on a tanning bed and give them a hypo IV. Stat.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Well he didn't actually say go inject yourself, he posed the question as to could it be done....still pretty stupid but I see this morning there are warnings everywhere telling folk not to inject themselves with disinfectant. Honestly? I don't know who's the more stupid him for suggesting such a thing or the people likely to go out and do it!!

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I gargle and ingest a little disinfectant called Hydrogen Peroxide every day. Not even a cold over the past 20 years of doing this. Don't knock it till you try it.

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The idiocy of the man that the folks over in America elected in 2016 was disturbing before the pandemic, given the power such a position wields, but in light of current circumstances, it is outright terrifying!

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Well he didn't actually say go inject yourself, he posed the question as to could it be done....still pretty stupid but I see this morning there are warnings everywhere telling folk not to inject themselves with disinfectant. Honestly?

Rational thinking people wouldn't listen to such nonsense but as we know when it comes to the utterances of Saint Donald not all Americans are rational thinking people so it probably is a good idea to warn against.

I don't know who's the more stupid him for suggesting such a thing or the people likely to go out and do it!!

I do.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Dunning Kruger Effect.
Incompetent people are so incompetent that they fail to recognize their own incompetence.

Trump can't see past himself.
He believes he is the font of all knowledge...what with his huge brain and all.

He is a dangerous idiot.

Only a few weeks ago a couple died after consuming fish tank cleaner, which they thought contained one of Trump's other cures. Wonder where they got that idea?

He is one step away from branding a dark brown bottle

" Trump's Cure All " ~~~ Kills 99.8% of all Invisible Enemies ~~~ Dead ! ~To be taken internally"

( contains disinfectant and snake oil )

wiki Dunning Kruger

"Dunning-Kruger implies that we may be in the midst of an epidemic of incompetence."[27] At the same time, Martie Sirois wrote that President Donald Trump was "the Dunning Kruger effect personified."[28

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Dr. Birx reaction is priceless

twitter.com...

Her body language was so obvious you can hear the camera shutters go off rapid fire.
edit on 24-4-2020 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So , I would assume you will be casting your vote for Biden in the 2020 US Presidential Election ?

edit on 4/24/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Doesn't look like she's sold on the idea.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Lol no.
She’s thinking about giving him his malaria bullets back.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , I would assume you will be casting your vote for Biden in the 2020 US Presidential Election ?

Mate , if I was allowed to vote in the US Election I'd vote Donald Duck over Donald Trump any day of the week , Biden comes a close second to a stick of celery .

It's a poor choice you face and you have my sympathies but 4 more years of Trump ?

God bless the good ship USA and all who sail in her , Trump does know a ship isn't a submarine ... right ?

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

The guy is a complete moron!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I gargle and ingest a little disinfectant called Hydrogen Peroxide every day. Not even a cold over the past 20 years of doing this. Don't knock it till you try it.

This is completly different. I gargle TCP when I am getting a bad throat. There is a huge difference in gargling and actually swallowing.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Just another haves and have-nots OP. Scarcely novel with the same cast of characters. Bad losers and ill tempered folk. Winners and the return of the best president in the last hundred years...

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ya know what? If people really are dumb enough to inject themselves with disinfectant I say go right ahead.

We shouldn't foster that level of stupidity.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

The guy is a complete moron!

Yeah as I mentioned in another thread if his opponent could put together coherent sentences on national TV Trump might be in trouble but fortunately for Trump and America the dems have again made the worst possible choice to prop up as their candidate. What was I saying, you know,,,,,,,,,the thing? And the hair sniffing, recent accusations, Hunter's sweet Ukraine setup it is coming up in the coming debates, as Trump will pull all the punches. And Biden will stumble around, forget what he was supposed to say and ultimately lose.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join