It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 caused by a 'smart' virus that can find blind spots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is a good thing because it gives Scientist more information about the coronavirus. It's bad because it points to some surprises ahead. If this virus has 30 strains like recently reported and it's "smart" then that could spell trouble ahead.

Covid-19's unique ability to both infect humans and cause disease means it is vital that the healthcare system be flexible enough to take on new challenges the "smart" virus poses, a panel of experts said on Wednesday (April 22).

Professor Dale Fisher, a senior infectious diseases expert at the National University Hospital (NUH), pointed to infections at nursing homes and dormitories: "I'm learning that this virus is really smart.

"It can find our blind spots, it can find vulnerable people, it can find areas where there's high transmission, despite our efforts."

"This is a very smart virus, it will find ways to remain in the human population. So it's not a simple virus for us to deal with. There's human-to-human transmission, it can transmit when we are not aware," she said.

www.straitstimes.com...

I think it's too early to reopen things because there's so much we don't know. Waiting until July 1st would be a good thing. People just don't have patience.

We get information in real time and minute to minute there's something new. There's only so many shows you can binge watch or cat videos to laugh about. People want out.

I hope it all works out though with States reopening and everything goes back to close to normal.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A technically advanced virus. Fits right in with our society today. Artificial intelligence in a small package. Maybe we should harness the virus to make computers learn better.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Lol they make this virus sound like a good damn Terminator.. lmao it can't hunt out victims it's a virus it can't look over and say hey look there is an old fat guy I am going after him. This is fear mongering at it's finest... To the point of satire. Funniest thing I have read for a while. Thanks for sharing.

edit on 23-4-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The virus is as “smart” as the person who believes this nonsense.

edit on 23-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

The virus is as “smart” as the person who believes this nonsense.

Dr. Dale Fiscer may have gotten just a little too high and got a bit paranoid.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
AI nanobot virus, great.......LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Lol they make this virus sound like a good damn Terminator.. lmao it can't hunt out victims it's a virus it can't look over and say hey look there is an old fat guy I am going after him. This is fear mongering at it's finest... To the point of satire. Funniest thing I have read for a while. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, we should call this virus Arnold.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It's hard for me to take anyone serious when they have to capitalize the word "scientist".

Pro Tip...

They are not Gods.

Far from it.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
smart?
its not killing many people.
just fake numbers.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
A technically advanced virus. Fits right in with our society today. Artificial intelligence in a small package. Maybe we should harness the virus to make computers learn better.

Calling viruses "smart" is nothing new. Here's a article from 2013.

Viruses are as simple as they are 'smart'

Viruses are as simple as they are “smart”: too elementary to be able to reproduce by themselves, they exploit the reproductive “machinery” of cells, by inserting pieces of their own DNA so that it is transcribed by the host cell. To do this, they first have to inject their own genetic material into the cells they infect. An international team of researchers has studied how this occurs and how long it takes for this process to be completed.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Some are smarter than others.

For instance, you can have a virus that doesn't discriminate. That virus might be easier to track vs. a virus that likes to attack a person with a weakened immune system.

You can then have people who think they're healthy but they have a weekened immune system and they're attacked by the virus.

In this case, the virus is "smarter" than we are because it can detect a weakened immune system better than we can.

edit on 23-4-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
smart?
its not killing many people.
just fake numbers.

Ah #, now it can do math too? We are all gonna be pushing up Daisy's from the Terminator-19.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Viruses are as simple as they are “smart”: too elementary to be able to reproduce by themselves, they exploit the reproductive “machinery” of cells, by inserting pieces of their own DNA so that it is transcribed by the host cell. To do this, they first have to inject their own genetic material into the cells they infect. An international team of researchers has studied how this occurs and how long it takes for this process to be completed.

www.sciencedaily.com...

For instance, you can have a virus that doesn't discriminate. That virus might be easier to track vs. a virus that likes to attack a person with a weakened immune system.

You can then have people who think they're healthy but they have a weekened immune system and they're attacked by the virus.

In this case, the virus is "smarter" than we are because it can detect a weakened immune system better than we can.

So you are saying that a natural chemical process is "smart".

I just...

Nevermind.

~sigh~

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

www.sciencedaily.com...

I read that article a while back. I thought it was kind of interesting, I think I may have posted that here or on another site somewhere where I was trying to imply that viruses seem to act as if they are life forms.
edit on 23-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

www.sciencedaily.com...

So you are saying that a natural chemical process is "smart".

I just...

Nevermind.

~sigh~

Yes, did you bother to read the article posted from 2013?

It's called a figure of speech. If you don't know what that means, here's a dictionary definition.

fig·ure of speech
noun
a word or phrase used in a non-literal sense for rhetorical or vivid effect

Are people really this dense?

When they say the virus is smart it's not saying it in the same way that a human would be smart. It's a way to illustrate how the virus is behaving when you try to track it.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You are killing me. I am pretty sure you got this ass backward. Are you Dr. Fisher by chance?

Viruses don't discriminate and not attack people with healthy immune systems.. healthy immune systems kill the virus and weak immune systems are less successful at killing the virus.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You are killing me. I am pretty sure you got this ass backward. Are you Dr. Fisher by chance?

Viruses don't discriminate and not attack people with healthy immune systems.. healthy immune systems kill the virus and weak immune systems are less successful at killing the virus.

This is just wrong.

Did you bother to read the article? It says:

"It can find our blind spots, it can find vulnerable people, it can find areas where there's high transmission, despite our efforts."

Let me repeat:

If you would take the time to read what you're responding to, then you would know that one of the reasons they call it "smart" because it can find vulnerable people.

Again, that statementis very important.

"It can find our blindspots"

This makes the virus "smart" because it can find things like vulnerable people that we might say are healthy and they aren't vulnerable.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

what utter twaddle

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Boy, that's weird. I am sure I had this thing back in December and one night after I got better I kept hearing this Austrian accent saying "I'll be baaaack."

It's all starting to make sense now.

Smart virus my rear end. It's not smart, it adapts like all things including humans. Why do they have to assign intelligence to virtually everything?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I am still in the opinion that this is not a virus, as i pointed earlyer.

Covid-19 & How to create fake pandemic primer

You can cause flu symptoms anywhere when there is toxicity , body reactions to toxicity causes flu-like symptoms and lower immunity.

Add the new wireless toxicity 5G , and body is even more toxic .

The future of antivirals should be using techics that are cell detox/body detox IMO

Remember that it is well know fact , that when people start doing detox things, many get flu- like symptoms.....you can try that and it`s quite common....i had it many times

There could be even something in the air that they spray deliberately with planes, thought many of the citys hit hard are polluted places allready, like NYC , Wuhan, Milan , Madrid ....

Maybe World has just reached the limit with pollution ? Maybe the red line has been reached and people are starting to get more and more flu-like symptoms .

COVID-19 fraud: Researcher Jim West rides again

COVID-19 fraud: Researcher Jim West rides again (Apr 23) by Jon Rappoport

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Nano-brains, everywhere, they are everywhere!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join