It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Wikileaks Full Site Open – Database Spill its Guts ~ April 23, 2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

BREAKING: Wikileaks Database COMPLETELY UNLOCKED — Clinton Emails, The Finders, Weapons Patents, and more

Breaking: Wikileaks Full Site Open – Database Spill its Guts ~ April 23, 2020

Well, it seems we have something to keep people busy while they're locked down from the tyranny surrounding us.
These files have apparently been released today from Wikileaks.

Many of them are encrypted/other languages or with redaction. Others have been released before. None of them seem terribly new at first glance, with many around 2009 or prior.
IMHO, I see a slant in them. While they appear to have suspiciously little regarding Israel, the bankers, oligarchs or the Zionist agenda, there seems to be quite a bit on more mainstream official stories. There are some Zionist -controlled religions such as Scientology and Mormons that have quite a few files.

So here we are though folks. Some New files to look through.

DELVE, my detectives, DELVE!!!

Here's a YT video that shares the link as well:

edit on 23-4-2020 by gottaknow because: Forgot I can't post file pages, so people will have to get to the page themselves.

edit on 23-4-2020 by gottaknow because: added video that shares link

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

This all seems really old stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I agree

That was all proven a hoax. Hillary didnt have any emails. The Russians set her up with make believe stuff

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I agree

That was all proven a hoax. Hillary didnt have any emails. The Russians set her up with make believe stuff

Perhaps you should delve in and produce something? It's obvious that everyone else missed it.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I agree

Perhaps you should delve in and produce something? It's obvious that everyone else missed it.

Well, not everyone.

It appears that 26% of America missed it though.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Delving a bit deeper, I have found some more recent stuff.

It is just buried amid a lot of older stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

You're referring to this Wiki-leaks dump that occurred 2 days ago???

threadreaderapp.com...

There's an ATS thread on that one.

OR, are you referencing a Wikileaks dump occurring today as well???

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm too lazy to search through thousands of pages of mostly rubbish, just to find a few conspiracy nuggets here and there.

I will wait for somebody else to "DELVE" and then upload a 10 minute youtube summary.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

come on where's you spirit of adventure. You got to do something during isolation might as well bring down the mighty.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I would rather rearrange my sock drawer than read wiki leaks, but you go ahead "FIGHT THE POWER"

Solidarity Brother

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, I am referring to that one. I did look for other threads on the topic, but only through the "new" topics as I thought this dump happened today/yesterday. Must have missed it and if I did, am fine with the standard closing of my post.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So I can toss the 52 GB Insurance file I've been sitting on for... I don't remember now, 7 years maybe?

Nah, If they want to prove they are serious, If Assange does, then drop the key.

I mean, gut is never getting out alive. He burned people that don't let you get away with it. Drop the key, put the gas to this fire.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This is all the same stuff that’s been on there since they changed all the dates to 1984. Not sure why people are jumping on this all of a sudden. This is old news.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

If Wikileaks doesn’t get your blood pumping then what are you even doing on this site to begin with?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This is all the same stuff that’s been on there since they changed all the dates to 1984. Not sure why people are jumping on this all of a sudden. This is old news.

Based on a April 23rd update in the news.

new topics

top topics

join