It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats to Punish Rep. Karen Whitsett - She Credited Pres. Trump with Saving Her Life.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: vonclod
In fairness, I'm sure it was a doctor that "actually" saved her.

Did the doctor put their hands on her and say HEAL!?

Don't know, I wasn't there
I guess if all else fails..why not.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

If this doesn't expose the Democrat agenda, nothing will.

I can't count the times I've heard this expressed in different ways. I don't
know who's worse the people I always knew were capable of such low
ball gutter indignity. Or the slime balls who are embracing them.
It's disgusting beyond any disease by far.

3n19 you are spot on brother it's time to recognize everything
that is going on right now for what it is!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The dEmocrat agenda doesn’t need to be exposed

Hate for freedom
Hate for America
Hate hard working people
Hate western civilisation as a whole
Subdue, oppress and control every aspect of society

It’s what dEm supporters openly want

“We know it’s disgusting to attack a black woman because she expressed gratitude.......

that’s why we do it!”

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I often wonder what kind of human would support these progressive fools. They aren’t happy people and would rather look for problems than solutions. Terrible human beings all of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This isn't possible, everyone knows that Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work and actually helps to kill you if you have COVID.......sarcasm off now.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
If this doesn't expose the Democrat agenda, nothing will.

I think it's only the beginning of Democrat leaders panicking to the point where the party implodes.

Take a look at this other incident occurring today...

In a 180-degree turn, Georgia state Rep. Vernon Jones, a Democrat, said Thursday he will not resign because of the backlash from his endorsement of President Trump.

Jones, 59, announced his support for the president on April 14, pointing to Trump's "handling of the economy, his support for historically black colleges, and his criminal justice initiatives."

The endorsement earned swift condemnation from fellow Democrats in Georgia, who vowed retribution.

In the face of this criticism, Jones said he intended to resign and not seek reelection for Georgia House District 91 on Wednesday.

He had a change of heart on Thursday.

"Because [of] what you did for me, I am going to remain on the battlefield. I am going to complete my term. I am going to continue to put my country before my party, and I’m going to do everything I can to help Donald J. Trump get reelected," Jones said in a video posted on social media, explaining that his decision was made after discussing it with his family and supporters.

"Little did I know that I would receive such [a] barrage of attacks and name-calling by the far Left in the Democratic Party," Jones said.

The tweet included #MAGA, which is the acronym for Trump's 2016 campaign motto: "Make America Great Again.
Source w/photo of this man of integrity: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The Democratic party is competing with their flag-bearer Joe Biden, to see which will be the first to achieve total irrelevancy.

-cwm

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
An interesting read, about the "DNC Plantation" and keeping Democrats shackled there.

theconservativetreehouse.com... sident-trump/

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The main point to remember is that governor Whitmer had forbidden the use of this drug, knowing it could alleviate severe symptoms of the virus (not a cure), she wanted pain and suffering and death which is part of the democratic campaign against Trump.
That poor lady has no future in the democratic plantation.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

In fairness, doctors can't cure diseases with a touch, it takes medication.

In fairness, there has never been a drug that cured anything.

It is the body's own immune and other systems that actually cure diseases.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

In fairness, doctors can't cure diseases with a touch, it takes medication.

In fairness, there has never been a drug that cured anything.

It is the body's own immune and other systems that actually cure diseases.

It's neither here not there. Drugs help the body deal with disease so we can live better lives. Antibiotics have saved millions.

Medications save billions from death and crippling disease. Why argue over semantics? The body alone can't fight and succeed every disease.

On topic, the far left are bunch of vipers, evil teeth gnashing monsters. No one is safe from their vitriol, not even their own party members if they stray from the fold of fury against the right.....no matter what.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Cool, its ok if she wants to thank him..but, you think this drug was unknown to medicine before Trump?

I think it was known as a malaria drug. Some doctors tried it, had good results, and Trump used his platform as President of the United States to ensure the possibilities were not buried by the MSM. There is no doubt in my mind that Donald Trump, by mentioning the potential of hydroxycloroquine on national TV in press conferences with some of the best infectious disease doctors in the nation in attendance, made that drug more widely known and therefore more widely available.

In short, Donald Trump assisted in saving countless lives by recognizing a potential treatment instead of ignoring one.

Every single day, I am becoming more and more convinced that we have people in our leadership who hate so much that they are willing to see their own constituents die horrible deaths if it somehow hurts the object of their hatred. The WuFlu is a potentially dangerous disease that we really need to get a handle on. Donald Trump is doing that, using the best doctors in the country, while his opponents are busily trying to stop him from doing so. He has not taken this course of action without some missteps along the way, but those missteps are minor in the long term, to be expected from any potential problem that could arise out of nowhere, and fade to irrelevance beside the need for treatment/testing/a cure.

In the final consideration, there are two sides to this issue: those who want the country to overcome the WuFlu and those who want Trump to not have been elected at the exclusion of all other considerations. There is no bridge between those positions; either one denies the other. I am of the side that wants to see the country return to normalcy and health. Which side do you take?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Medications save billions from death and crippling disease.

No. Medications provided a temporary respite from peiople whose immune systems aren't up to par, keeping their weakened immune systems being overwhelmed, allowing extra time for the body to heal itself.

Why argue over semantics?

Because it matters?

The body alone can't fight and succeed every disease.

Actually, yes, it can.

The fact that disease is so prevalent is simply proof that there are a lot of people in the world with weak immune systems.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Par for the democrat course. Don't follow in lockstep? You'll get tighter chains and constant monitoring with a side of reeducation camp.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Medications save billions from death and crippling disease. Why argue over semantics? The body alone can't fight and succeed every disease.

Yes, the body can. No medicine has ever unilaterally cured any disease. There is only one cure for any viral infection: antibodies which the body creates.

Medicines can regulate the body's immunity, sometimes increasing it and sometimes decreasing it. That can help if natural immunity is overwhelmed. However, it should be noted that natural immunity can and has by itself defeated every single virus to have ever existed: influenzas, rhinovirii, coronavirii, ebola, malaria, and any other virii known to mankind. No medicine can do so without the assistance of natural immunity.

All medications also have side effects, one of which is to weaken natural immunity. Those antibiotics you mention? They are directly responsible for the "super bugs" that get so much press time every so often. They boost natural immunity, but often can leave only the strongest virus particles to replicate.

A powerful natural immunity is, always has been, and always will be the best solution for protection against a virus. As has already been pointed out, however, that is not possible for everyone. Thus, we have medication.

I have zero fear of this silly WuFlu. I know my own immunity is strong. My concept of a flu is that I run a fever, I go to bed and cover up warmly to let it run, and I go to sleep. The next morning I wake up drenched in sweat, thirsty as all get out, and free of any infection. I have been bit twice by a Brown Recluse before I was able to kill it; I ran a fever and treated it like a flu. It went away, leaving a small hole in my back that itches occasionally, nothing more. If (when) I catch it, the WuFlu will be no different. No medicine required, and every encounter with a virus leaves me stronger for the next one with no side effects to worry about.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Democrats called her a bed wench because she didn't follow them in lockstep. They called Kanye West an example of an uneducated negro that doesn't read. They call any black person that dares go against them a bootlicker or an uncle tom. They do all of this while they point their fingers at us and call us racists. I've never in my 41 years seen a Republican call another black person an uneducated negro or uncle tom or bed wench or bootlicker.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It was unknown to probably 99% of us.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You know the first she heard of the treatment was when Trump mentioned it in his daily briefing? She specifically thanked him for making her aware of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There was a joke from my younger days, way way back in the glory days of the KKK: "I got nothing against [black folk]; everyone should own one."

It was crude, it was wrong, and it was racist... and that is why I mention it now. Racists don't hate those of a different race, as long as they are kept in subservience. It is only when members of that race go against what their "masters" want that the hatred shows. Plantation owners did not go around whipping black slaves for pleasure; they actually treated them well as long as they did as they were told. The whippings came when one didn't do as they were told.

Exactly the way most Democratic leaders act today.

There's a good reason you never hear a Republican use a slur: they would literally be crucified in the town square on a cross of splintered wood if they did! No racist can be Republican for long for that reason. It is hard enough being an Independent; we get accused of racism every time we don't agree with the Democrat policy du'jour. The only place a modern racist can feel secure today is in the Democratic Party, as long as they can learn to speak in code.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Exactly.

Democrats: Kanye is an example of an uneducated negro who doesn't read.
Other democrats: Haha yeah he is. Damn Uncle Tom bootlicking bastard.

Republicans: Why would you call Kanye an uneducated negro, Uncle Tom, and bootlicking bastard? That's a terrible thing to say.

Democrats: YOU CAN'T SAY THAT WORD! See that? Republicans are racist!!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

"Identity politics is politically correct racism."
-DBCowboy

*drops mic, walks away*

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join