It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Has Opened Up Covid Testing For Anyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
My question is, would you be willing to be tested?

I, for one, would not. Why do I need to get tested? I feel fine, even though I go to work everyday and could possibly be exposed to it daily.

My reason I would not is because of this is maybe used for tracking individuals for future use. I know, paranoid. I just don't trust the government. Another reason, they are slowly starting to open us up, mainly elective surgeries and tests, out patient services, dental and optometrists.

God knows we need the dental practices open because we all have no teeth.

Another reason is , and many people have said this, if an increase is shown with more testing, they will keep the state mostly shutdown, which, to me , is a valid reason because everyone is itching to go back to work.

Still waiting for the head scans for temperature , which I get done regularly , with the national guard throwing you in a cage with the rest of the infected like in the movie World War Z.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Anybody who wants to be tested for COVID-19 can now register to get a test at any of Kentucky's drive-thru locations operated in partnership with Kroger and Gravity Diagnostics, Gov. Andy Beshear announced Wednesday.

"We will now test anybody that wants a test," Beshear said during a Capitol news conference.

www.wdrb.com... aa6a4.html

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Waste unless you think you actively have symptoms right now. There will be a line a mile long of people who have zero symptoms and they will run out of tests... and those that have symptoms will not be able to get tested.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

k you actively have symptoms right now. There will be a line a mile long of people who have zero symptoms and they will run out of tests... and those that have symptoms will not be able to get tested.

From Kentucky. Can confirm.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Waste unless you think you actively have symptoms right now. There will be a line a mile long of people who have zero symptoms and they will run out of tests... and those that have symptoms will not be able to get tested.

There hasn't been a line at first when it was restricted to first responders and people meeting certain criteria , like age, certain health conditions . That is why that opened it up. Don't believe what the media is showing and telling you, I drive by a testing site for a few weeks everyday, and never see anyone there, other than a nurse in full haz mat garb.

Our numbers are pretty low.

Kentucky Coronavirus Monitoring
Number Tested: 42,844
Positive: 3,481
Deaths: 191

govstatus.egov.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

k you actively have symptoms right now. There will be a line a mile long of people who have zero symptoms and they will run out of tests... and those that have symptoms will not be able to get tested.

From Kentucky. Can confirm.

Can confirm what? I live and work in downtown Louisville.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It sounds just like a bunch of Kentucky people to line up for tests when nothing is wrong with them.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That's simply not true, In London, Kentucky they are testing as well...

The testing will be available for individuals who meet all the criteria.

Patients must have COVID-19 symptoms, and be referred to by their physician.

www.wymt.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It sounds just like a bunch of Kentucky people to line up for tests when nothing is wrong with them.

More like a bunch avoiding it. If you know anything about Kentucky , unless it's sports related, it can't be trusted.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

originally posted by: infolurker

There hasn't been a line at first when it was restricted to first responders and people meeting certain criteria , like age, certain health conditions . That is why that opened it up. Don't believe what the media is showing and telling you, I drive by a testing site for a few weeks everyday, and never see anyone there, other than a nurse in full haz mat garb.

Our numbers are pretty low.

Kentucky Coronavirus Monitoring
Number Tested: 42,844
Positive: 3,481
Deaths: 191

govstatus.egov.com...

Hey Groot...I lived in London/Corbin, Pikeville area...and you guys have very few people there in Rock Castle County
edit on 24-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join