It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Labels Virus As a Lie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Hello rcently-minted ATS member! I see you joined us on 3-19-20.

I'm not sure your "opinion" about a long-time and well-known member is that important.

Have I been here long enough to tell you this is bull#? How long, exactly, has your exalted Excellence determined one must be a member here before one's opinion has merit?

Someone's seniority on the forum matters precisely zero to whether or not their opinion is valid. That's some high school clique bull# that I really wish people would grow out of, here and on other such sites.

I neither agree nor disagree with the poster in question, I'm not taking either of your sides, I just hate that childish forum seniority garbage. This isn't a #ing club.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope. Like I said, just wanted to know ats's opinion and I don't know sh## about sh##.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Couldn't agree more. People with that point of view are insufferable.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Your post indicates just how emotionally connected you are to the issues at hand. Why are you responding, I addressed nothing to you.

I'm looking at the evidence, you're promoting an agenda, as is our "freshly-minted" friend.

Got facts?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope. Like I said, just wanted to know ats's opinion and I don't know sh## about sh##.

Ah.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Your post indicates just how emotionally connected you are to the issues at hand. Why are you responding, I addressed nothing to you.

I'm looking at the evidence, you're promoting an agenda, as is our "freshly-minted" friend.

Got facts?

It's a fact that one's forum seniority has zero to do with whether their post has merit.

Also, you saying someone else is promoting an agenda is rich. You're one of the most ideologically-driven people here.

And I'm free to respond to whoever I want. You don't have to address anything to me, I can respond to you if I feel like it. If you're threatened by that, call a mod.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You are chiming in on a post made to another member wherein no reference was made to you or your posts.

As it stands though, the person who joined ATS about a month ago chose to discredit a long-term member. I stated my opinion in turn that their opinion was unimportant.

Yes, yes. You can post anything you like. As can I within the T&C.

You seem overwrought (and off-topic). I'm not the topic.
edit on 23-4-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You are chiming in on a post made to another member wherein no reference was made to you or your posts.

As it stands though, the person who joined ATS about a month ago chose to discredit a long-term member. I stated my opinion in turn that their opinion was unimportant.

Yes, yes. You can post anything you like. As can I within the T&C.

You seem overwrought (and off-topic). I'm not the topic.

No one's forum seniority is the topic either. You seem rather overwrought about that, since this isn't the first time I've seen you reference it.

Is it so much to ask that you grow up and post honestly? You're posting nonsense in multiple threads trying to look smart, and failing miserably at it.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So now you're parroting my comment? Jesus.

Putting you back on ignore now. Just remembered why.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So now you're parroting my comment? Jesus.

Putting you back on ignore now. Just remembered why.

lol pretending you had me on ignore. Good one. As if I needed more evidence what a child you are.

"Mehhhh! I iggy you!" [secretly keeps watching what I say about you]

Get a life.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Back to the OP ...

Again, (seriously how many times has this been posted and reposted here and on Youtube?)

The video has zero credibility. There is no identification on who the individual is or that he is who he says he is.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Back to the OP ...

Again, (seriously how many times has this been posted and reposted here and on Youtube?)

The video has zero credibility. There is no identification on who the individual is or that he is who he says he is.

Deny ignorance.

This post wasn't addressed to me, so I hope I have your permission to answer it.

I can agree with this post. There's zero reason to think the video is credible.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Those videos really rubbed me the wrong way, too. I definitely do not feel like dancing and letting off steam. I'm worried sick all the time, and I can't imagine why anyone would feel like dancing, right now -- especially nurses. Plus, I felt like they had no appreciation for what people who are staying home FOR THEM are really going through, if they thought we'd find it amusing in the slightest.

I couldn't help but sense they are enjoying the downtime a little too much...and it explains why there aren't enough whistleblowers, like the RT, in the OP video.

They aren't angry enough at their own hospital administrators for not outfitting them with enough PPE for my taste....because I am absolutely FURIOUS with them! I can't believe they'd rather insult and belittle protestors who just want to work and take care of their families and not lose everything they've worked for.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

He said he wasn't sure if it was a real virus...because of the testing approach. IOW, since they don't test for the virus, how can he be sure there is one? Fair enough, I say, and I was prepared to scoff at that part of the video. His point is that there are other things that could produce a positive result. Two he mentioned were cancer and radiation exposure.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Boadicea

Those videos really rubbed me the wrong way, too. I definitely do not feel like dancing and letting off steam. I'm worried sick all the time, and I can't imagine why anyone would feel like dancing, right now -- especially nurses. Plus, I felt like they had no appreciation for what people who are staying home FOR THEM are really going through, if they thought we'd find it amusing in the slightest.

Exactly. People are sacrificing much to protect the medical providers, some are sacrificing virtually everything, and not so a few nurses can party and be silly.

It doesn't show much respect or appreciation for their colleagues either -- the ones who are treating the worst of the worse CoV patients. Their fellow nurses and doctors and technicians are overwhelmed and overworked and overstressed. That's gotta be a walk thru hell. These videos aren't helping them at all.

I couldn't help but sense they are enjoying the downtime a little too much...and it explains why there aren't enough whistleblowers, like the RT, in the OP video.

Wry chuckle here... I can't say if he's really an RT or not, but I'd sure like to think these aren't really nurses!

They aren't angry enough at their own hospital administrators for not outfitting them with enough PPE for my taste....because I am absolutely FURIOUS with them!

I'm with you there.

I can't believe they'd rather insult and belittle protestors who just want to work and take care of their families and not lose everything they've worked for.

Just another face to the narcissism and sociopathy on display everywhere. It's all about them. We're supposed to be thinking about them! Their needs! And look how happy they are!!! Why are we begrudging them their fun???

My sister-in-law (a retired traveling nurse), is disgusted at how many nurses she sees on FB posting pics of themselves in scrubs and masks, getting lots of accolades and thank yous and what not, and they don't work anywhere near CoV patients. But it's definitely not all or even most. She says the nurses and other professionals she knows are working with CoV patients don't have the time, energy or heart to post pics of themselves.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

It's a fact that one's forum seniority has zero to do with whether their post has merit.

But you know trolls and disinformation agents exist, right? I'm not looking at anyone in particular as being one, but I do think that someone who just barely joined should bear more scrutiny than someone who has been here for a while.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

edit on 24-4-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

My sister-in-law (a retired traveling nurse), is disgusted at how many nurses she sees on FB posting pics of themselves in scrubs and masks, getting lots of accolades and thank yous and what not, and they don't work anywhere near CoV patients. But it's definitely not all or even most. She says the nurses and other professionals she knows are working with CoV patients don't have the time, energy or heart to post pics of themselves.

As soon as I saw the first few posts of nurses and doctors almost asking for thank yous and "oh you're such a hero" comments, I knew this would become a trend that would show the need for attention and praise from some of these so called "nurses." Some are even giving dramatic interviews and some are slithering their way into the media, like that mentally ill woman who passed as a nurse that was overwhelmed when really she hadn't worked at a hospital in a year. This is a whole other topic I could go on and on about but I digress.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

As soon as I saw the first few posts of nurses and doctors almost asking for thank yous and "oh you're such a hero" comments, I knew this would become a trend that would show the need for attention and praise...

It's basically a form of stolen valor. I know that term is usually used for folks pretending to be war heroes, but I think it definitely fits here. The ones taking the glory aren't the ones fighting this "war."

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join