It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Labels Virus As a Lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Makes more sense than the Coronavirus being over 2x as contagious with an incubation rate around 3x that of the flu yet only a fraction of the amount of cases compared to the flu. It’s also supposed to be 10 - 34x more deadly but I’m not seeing those numbers either.

Source

The only cheap talk I’ve seen are posters like you backing the fear mongering without backing anything you say up. If the Coronavirus is 10-34x as deadly then we should see 6,460,000 - a real pandemic number/year on average after a vaccine is in circulation.

Deaths COVID-19: Approximately 184,268 deaths reported worldwide; 46,785 deaths in the U.S., as of Apr. 23, 2020.* Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year.

Source

You stick with the propaganda and I’ll stick with common sense.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Boadicea

Covid-19 and the deaths.

Thank you.

its real, I have had patients die from it, I have seen it up close and personal been exposed to it had colleagues go off sick with it, even had one the other week admitted due to it. Its really not nice.

I know it's real. At least I know that my uncle died from presumed-CoV, based on a preliminary test. I don't think he was ever given a conclusive test for CoV, but I haven't specifically asked either (and that info hasn't been volunteered by my cousins, who obviously have bigger things to think about.) My niece went thru hell with pneumonia, also presumed-CoV.

I don't question that people are getting very sick. And some people are dying.

I do question pretty much everything else we're being told.

Now I can only speak for what is happening in my area, a large hospital in the UK, but no, patients are no being turned away.

That's good to hear.

The Tik-Toc craze though is driving me mental and I hate it, now for some its a light hearted thing to pass the time but I personally really don't like it. Part of the issue that we are having is that outside of the Covid and critical care area's hospitals are very very quiet, we have canceled operations, less people out and about, I even have it on good authority its harder for the drug addicts to get their fix just now. Overall this has lead to a reduction in hospital admissions along with a huge increase in capacity. The result is that you get some area's of the hospital that are very quiet and they tend to be the ones making stupid videos, again not something I agree with.

That's kinda what I've been thinking, that there are many factors contributing to the general situation in various ways, and that it would also vary by regions. Thanks for confirming it. And I was just reading a thread in a similar vein ("quiet" hospitals) on Mumsnet of all places, and many of the comments mentioned the same things. I know it's tough for healthcare workers, and I know the vast majority aren't calling the shots. They are subject to the whims and whimsies of the PTB just like the rest of us.

I think these videos are insensitive, create the wrong impression of what's happening and managers should be doing more to clamp down on it. I know that our manager has told all staff to avoid taking part in such video's for this very reason, that said though it does not diminish the sever impact of Covid-19.

And that's where so many of us have a problem. Much has been demanded of the people. Much has been imposed on the people. Much has been lost by the people. So many people are struggling for so many reasons, and in large part to "protect" healthcare providers. These videos have a "eat cake" feel to them that is insensitive and insulting to everyone suffering.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Thank you for so perfectly showcasing your selective truths.

Yup. I've got my answer

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you for so perfectly showcasing your selective truths.

Yup. I've got my answer

The answer you really need is, is this chap really a nurse?

Where's the proof ? Standing in a room with whatever that equipment is, doesn't make him a nurse.

Come back when you find out.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Am I critical care nurse....

Trust me it’s very real

Good, please get us as many pictures of your experiences as possible so we can see for ourselves.

I want to respect what you say but never trust anyone who says "trust me" due to a lifetime of experience.

Big red flag, but you can show us it's white can't you? Can't you?

Please.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The answer you really need is, is this chap really a nurse?

Where's the proof ? Standing in a room with whatever that equipment is, doesn't make him a nurse.

Come back when you find out.

LOL!!!

He stated in the beginning of the video that he's a respiratory therapist. He did not claim to be a nurse. Whoever posted and titled the video said that he's a nurse.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

He stated in the beginning of the video that he's a respiratory therapist

The same question applies. What proof is there that he is what he says he is?

Zero as far as i can see.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The rest of your points are valid, but the hospital workers making dance videos is a nothingburger. Even in the most serious of situations, eventually you'll find 5 minutes to do something silly.

But it's not just "5 minutes" is it? It took time and energy to choreograph, rehearse and perform these dance routines.

And while it may be a "nothingburger" to YOU, I expect it's much more than that to the countless people who have been denied necessary medical care because "CoV." Especially those whose loved ones have DIED because they could not get life-saving medical care. And the many sick people who have been told to go home and come back when they start turning blue.

But, hey, glad it's a "nothingburger" to YOU. I'm so glad YOUR conscience isn't burdened with the suffering of others. Maybe all those sick and dying folks need to stop being so selfish and just enjoy these silly videos from the healthcare providers with nothing better to do...

You're missing the point. Whether it took 5 minutes or 20, the fact of the matter is hospital staff are like firefighters or police in a way, sometimes there's downtime because there's not enough patients at that particular time to occupy their time. That doesn't mean those people aren't needed, because someone could need help at any point. You have to have people on hand at all times. The fact that they had time to make a video is not, in and of itself, evidence that they have too much free time on their hands. They're supposed to have free time on their hands, at times. Their manpower is set up that way, even when it's being properly utilized.

Don't mistake me pointing out that fact for any kind of defense of what's been going on here. I absolutely agree this has been overblown, and people have been harmed by these shutdowns, including the kind of folks you mentioned who haven't been able to get needed care from hospitals because "covid."

Don't get so defensive.

Would you agree it's in very poor taste if these overworked nurses and doctors are dancing and doing videos, on the same premises people are dying even healthcare workers, I'd be pissed off if my Dad was on a ventilator and his doctor was doing a rap video in the next room. This is coming from a person that has family members that are also on the "front lines" one of them says they are busy and have patients the other two say it's occasional they all are in a 400-mile radius of each other. Ergo it can be "real" in some places and not so real in others. Therefore it's likely overblown in its totality.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You're so funny

Here's the thing: Even if I knew he was who he says he is, it still doesn't mean what he's saying is true. And I have no way of knowing either.

What I do know is that we're getting a lot of bad information from critters who cannot be trusted.

And I know that if you had anything of substance to add, you would have added it already.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Don't get so defensive.

I don't know that "defensive" is the right word... but whatever the right word is, too late. I'm already there. Lines have been crossed. Push has come to shove.

So be it.

Fair enough. I myself sometimes have a short fuse on here with people who don't really deserve it, just because I've already been dealing with idiots all day. No harm, no foul.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The rest of your points are valid, but the hospital workers making dance videos is a nothingburger. Even in the most serious of situations, eventually you'll find 5 minutes to do something silly.

But it's not just "5 minutes" is it? It took time and energy to choreograph, rehearse and perform these dance routines.

And while it may be a "nothingburger" to YOU, I expect it's much more than that to the countless people who have been denied necessary medical care because "CoV." Especially those whose loved ones have DIED because they could not get life-saving medical care. And the many sick people who have been told to go home and come back when they start turning blue.

But, hey, glad it's a "nothingburger" to YOU. I'm so glad YOUR conscience isn't burdened with the suffering of others. Maybe all those sick and dying folks need to stop being so selfish and just enjoy these silly videos from the healthcare providers with nothing better to do...

You're missing the point. Whether it took 5 minutes or 20, the fact of the matter is hospital staff are like firefighters or police in a way, sometimes there's downtime because there's not enough patients at that particular time to occupy their time. That doesn't mean those people aren't needed, because someone could need help at any point. You have to have people on hand at all times. The fact that they had time to make a video is not, in and of itself, evidence that they have too much free time on their hands. They're supposed to have free time on their hands, at times. Their manpower is set up that way, even when it's being properly utilized.

Don't mistake me pointing out that fact for any kind of defense of what's been going on here. I absolutely agree this has been overblown, and people have been harmed by these shutdowns, including the kind of folks you mentioned who haven't been able to get needed care from hospitals because "covid."

Don't get so defensive.

Would you agree it's in very poor taste if these overworked nurses and doctors are dancing and doing videos, on the same premises people are dying even healthcare workers, I'd be pissed off if my Dad was on a ventilator and his doctor was doing a rap video in the next room. This is coming from a person that has family members that are also on the "front lines" one of them says they are busy and have patients the other two say it's occasional they all are in a 400-mile radius of each other. Ergo it can be "real" in some places and not so real in others. Therefore it's likely overblown in its totality.

Absolutely I would agree with that. It's unprofessional and sends entirely the wrong signal to the public. If I were their boss, they'd have gotten a #ing earful for that. I'm all for having some fun at work, when you can, but you don't have to make a public spectacle of it. Your job isn't to garner YouTube or Facebook "likes."

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Much appreciated

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You're so funny

Here's the thing: Even if I knew he was who he says he is, it still doesn't mean what he's saying is true. And I have no way of knowing either.

What I do know is that we're getting a lot of bad information from critters who cannot be trusted.

And I know that if you had anything of substance to add, you would have added it already.

He could be an Hospital Orderly. No medical knowledge whatsoever .

Who knows.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Am I the nurse in the video?????? I have NO F##### idea what the hell is going on, I just wanted to share the video since I didn't see it on here and get y'all's opinion on it. Simple as that. I don't know s### about s###.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I was hoping someone like you would put their input on this thread. I agree with everything you've said sir. Can't believe people STILL decide to turn a blind eye.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So you would go ahead and give your full birth name, hospital you work at etc etc even though you're going against the narrative everyone is believing? Risk getting discredited and fired? Risk somehow commiting "suicide?" Okay buddy. He could be a bull####### for all I know, but there would be a legitimate reason why he would decide to remain anonymous.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I was hoping someone like you would put their input on this thread. I agree with everything you've said sir. Can't believe people STILL decide to turn a blind eye.

This warms my heart. Thank you.

Crises always bring out the best in people... and the worst in people... and everything in between. In the process, some people are being forgotten, abandoned, and harmed. Those of us who can must speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves.

If not us, then who? And if not now, then when?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Anytime.
I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, sometimes, actually most of the time, I forget there is still good on this planet. With all of the chess playing that has been going on as of late, it's hard for me to focus on the positive. Thank you for reminding me.
edit on 23-4-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Hello rcently-minted ATS member! I see you joined us on 3-19-20.

I'm not sure your "opinion" about a long-time and well-known member is that important.

While you're critiquing language, perhaps you should look up "anecdotal" as you seem to believe a few random (and fairly obviously staged) Youtoob videos are verifiable proof of ... well, the agenda you're promoting.

I disaagree. I can show you three Youtubes that prove that Bigfoot is an alien ghost without even trying.

edit on 23-4-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Your video has made the rounds. You have a guy in a mask in a room with equipment making fairly obviously biased statements.

I'd love some backup that he is who he says he is, at least. Got any?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join