It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current monthly death rates....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I made a mention in another thread, but as I said, this info(for my state, seems impossible to find).

I don't want 2018 stats, I dont want the polished figures.

While I can't find them, I'm a looser(I admit it). If anyone has recent state stats, that would be awesome, from any state.

Line chart it, every means of death for the past 6 months for your state, if they "allow" anyone to have those stats.

I like many expect to see several things "fall" drastically while the evil covid skyrockets.

I drudged through my local state sight, any info available was well over 12 months old. I understand stats take time, but that time also gives way to lies/manipulation.

In the end, "trusting the state/media" should be the last think any intelligent individual does.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
I made a mention in another thread, but as I said, this info(for my state, seems impossible to find).

While I can't find them, I'm a looser(I admit it). If anyone has recent state stats, that would be awesome, from any state.

Line chart it, every means of death for the past 6 months for your state, if they "allow" anyone to have those stats.

I like many expect to see several things "fall" drastically while the evil covid skyrockets.

I drudged through my local state sight, any info available was well over 12 months old. I understand stats take time, but that time also gives way to lies/manipulation.

In the end, "trusting the state/media" should be the last think any intelligent individual does.

Good Lord, are you really prepared for the deluge of numbers coming your way?

You will never get an honest answer. Ever. If ATS is functioning in 3 years it will be debated.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The point,

is unless you have a link to the last 4 months of your state's death causes, none of us has even a glimpse of the truth. Why is this info "shielded" why is it a year behind(even though all the talking heads reference recent data).

Manipulation, that's why...

They have it(craft the narrative), you don't(rebuke the false info).

When the "dust" settles a year from now.....it's too late for you to call "shenanigans".

Lynch your local politicians, for their own good????

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The point,

is unless you have a link to the last 4 months of your state's death causes, none of us has even a glimpse of the truth. Why is this info "shielded" why is it a year behind(even though all the talking heads reference recent data).

Manipulation, that's why...

They have it(craft the narrative), you don't(rebuke the false info).

When the "dust" settles a year from now.....it's too late for you to call "shenanigans".

Lynch your local politicians, for their own good????

Your point is spot on. The most infuriating thing about this is there is nothing you can believe.

I choose to believe the CDC screwed the pooch with #'s, did the responsible thing and admitted it but the damage was done.

If you were alive during 9/11 you would know about the colored "terror levels". We had 3 months of terror then a war and we were being pushed by the msm at that time. That was the actual beginning as there were no 24 hour news programs prior.

The media fuels terror even if science allows for correction

Stories will disappear. Things you thought you saw will change. Timelines will get twisted and lost.

Edit to add - Im out -sorry for mumbling up this thread...
edit on 23-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Why is it that my state can tell me the death rate of covid 19 this week but I can't access the states death records for the last year or so. What meaning does it have, how can we quantify the amounts.

Any half ass idiot would assume they are being played, but just watch the daily briefs and take in the numbers....bull#.

F' these fools. If you want to pretend you are "transparent" then give everyone the figures to pick apart, even if that means you get exposed as a bunch of political hacks that you are.

It's all bull#, unless all the data is available, it's juts manipulation, spoiler, no one is buying that #.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Why is it that my state can tell me the death rate of covid 19 this week but I can't access the states death records for the last year or so. What meaning does it have, how can we quantify the amounts.

Any half ass idiot would assume they are being played, but just watch the daily briefs and take in the numbers....bull#.

F' these fools. If you want to pretend you are "transparent" then give everyone the figures to pick apart, even if that means you get exposed as a bunch of political hacks that you are.

It's all bull#, unless all the data is available, it's juts manipulation, spoiler, no one is buying that #.

I have literally done the same thing as you. I have looked. I can't get any real info. I mean that - i actually am looking and the data is "there" yet it isn't. Im thinking Colorado had like 400 deaths about a month ago and we now stand at 482 but we aren't at peak? A third of the deaths are in nursing homes? Numbers are nuts.
edit on 23-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Is there something like European mortality monitoring for the USofA?

That seems reliable.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

I have literally done the same thing as you. I can't get any real info. I mean that - i actually am looking and the data is "there" yet it isn't. Im thinking Colorado had like 400 deaths about a month ago and we now stand at 482 but we aren't at peak? A third of the deaths are in nursing homes? Numbers are nuts.

I spent a fair amount of time all over my states sites. The most "recent" data they have is 2018, at best.

Yet they have all these weekly figures to fear us into submission. If they are sound numbers, they should be available for public consumption. They either aren't sound or aren't fit for public scrutiny.

Both outcomes are damning.

This is a backfire of epic proportions, never...EVER...EVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> trust a politician, the only good they have is holding down a lamppost from floating away.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
So distractions of my own thread aside.

The point was does anyone, in any state actually have access to the true statistics of their state with regard to deaths.

NOT what the media says, but REAL death rates, that you could chart over the last 6 months.....

I highly doubt it....

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

So distractions of my own thread aside.

The point was does anyone, in any state actually have access to the true statistics of their state with regard to deaths.

NOT what the media says, but REAL death rates, that you could chart over the last 6 months.....

I highly doubt it....

The Department of Health, HHS, or whatever it's called in your state should have the statistics as they're the ones that typically maintain death certificates. Depending on the state I would guess there's a variable window of how long it takes for it to be digitized and tallied. If it's not kept on a website with a running tally then you would probably need a public records request. No telling how long that would take. If you're still having minimal staffing in your state it could be a long time.

I don't think there's any doubt heart attacks and strokes haven't slowed down, but there's a certain percentage that are being counted as COVID deaths. If they ever revise the numbers down it will be after the emergency response funds are received and then it will be done quietly with no media coverage.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I did math today and solely based on the numbers available and the time line.
I came up with 691898 total deaths by the end of the year.
But again I only can use numbers presented to me.
So percentage of the actual population, confirmed cases and confirmed deaths.
I really hope I am wrong but that is what I got.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I have access to data like this for my job. I can’t/won’t try to remove it from our systems - thus I can’t post it here - but I can tell you that deaths in general are down - way down - on a Y/Y basis for the 2020 timeframe in aggregate and in particular the last 45 days. On a net basis, far fewer people are dying.

There’s also a ton of excess hospital capacity if you look nationally. Something like 15% occupancy rate on average outside of really big metro areas and more like 50-60% in major metros. We have a load of capacity right now.

To the point of your question about data - it’s hard to find. But you can pretty safely assume that the historical data from 2017-2018 is playing out based on commentary from the medical community saying “heart attacks didn’t stop happening”.

professional.heart.org...

You can assume that about 724,000 Americans will have a heart attack in 2020. Maybe more or less, but the stress of lockdown could be an increasing factor, but lack of activity may keep some couch potatoes alive longer from not overdoing it.

Or, from the same article, about 400 people die a day in the US from strokes. Quick math can get you a sense of what that looks like too. Again, people didn’t stop having strokes... and the medical community already acknowledged that.

So if deaths are overall down (fewer accidents play a role in that too), hospital utilization is down, etc. but we’re counting most deaths as Covid related... you can probably see misleading figures here.

I almost guarantee to you that when we get 2020 data from this period, you’ll see a huge statistical outlier that won’t make sense - Covid will be THE killer and blamed for most non-accident hospital deaths - even though the real story is probably much different than that...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Australian Merchant Marine Mystery
The COVID19 delta variant will strike any one of any age-- act responsibly with your life and others with competent medical advice.
Just a note here-- after the USA elections a Republican released a video where he said this--" I am not trained to do this, but with help from others I thought I would give it a shot--- I researched the COVID19 deaths and compared them to the same year before COVID 19 to see what the difference was. The total deaths in each year was almost the same. The previous year we had Flu deaths and Heart attack deaths ----this year we have COVID19 deaths. However he said in this year there seem to be no Heart attack deaths.

Just looking at the figures it seems as though that "this year heart attack deaths"; are being included as COVID19 deaths.

Australian Merchant Marine Mystery
As a factual report in Australia they have intercepted two merchant Marine vessels-- [the Government its extremely angry at the Captain of the Cruise ship "Ruby Princess" for stating that among his passengers and crew here was no COVID19 WHEN THERE WAS.]
Ruby Princess: New South Wales premier apologies over ...www.bbc.com... › news › world-australia-53802816
17 Aug 2020 — The ship was ultimately linked to at least 900 infections and 28 deaths. ... How did Australia's cruise ship debacle happen?

back to the Merchant ships--one ship just after the outbreak-- crew of about 44 and all had COVID19 except 2 men on board--big mystery.
Within the last month July 2021 another Merchant Marine vessel was tested-- when all the crew were tested all had COVID19 except 1--another mystery?

The only Mystery here is how stupid Australian Medical is-- for this reason in the 160 different species of Hu-man 's on the planet there are two BASIC reactive immune responses--- White blood cell and T-cells. T-cells are separated out as not all people have it -- one in 20 is an approximation.

T cell | Definition, Function, & Facts | Britannicawww.britannica.com... › ... › Anatomy & Physiology
T cell, type of leukocyte (white blood cell) that is an essential part of the immune system. T cells are one of two primary types of lymphocytes—B cells ..

To make a fine point on this -- I have T-cell immunity--so do sharks and I think its common in Reptiles. They from what I understand do not get CANCER--which by the way is a MYCOPLASMA disease the same as COVID19 in all its Lab created variations. Most upper lung infections are Mycoplasma infections -- go to Amazon Books there are two books on it in the whole world--one is from a New Zealand Doctor Mr Simpson.--or look in the VETS manual as stated for Cats and upper respiratory tract infections..

I have had quite decent discussions with " knowledgeable and expert people" on my issue to do with how quickly I can get over most Mycoplasma type infections---on the difference between the two -- "white blood cell" and "T-cell white blood cell" immunity --- the options are that I have a flawed immune system that my body does not know its infected -- or that I have a percentile T-Cell immune system which I rate at about 75 percent-- the frequency of me being wooden with an infection or having symptoms of an infection, and being told I have no temperature and no white blood cell count is quite high but not unheard of in medicine--In 2016 April a Fijian Telcom worker presented at Sydney's-- WESTMEAD Hospital to do work which was to take 30 minutes--the contact returned to find him face down on the floor-- he was sent to Emergency and they could not do anything--so he was sent the Sydney Concord Hospital who also could not do anything--they sent him to Sydney St Vincent Hospital and they reported SEPSIS and had him on intravenous Antibiotics. Story via the Westmead IT people at the time.

Not taught is that Orthodox medicine only serves 50% of the population--those that have the "common" white blood cell response that they test for--and a high Temperature. They might respond if White blood cell count is high--but usually not on Temperature alone.

The other 50 percent will have a white blood cell reaction but no Temperature or visa versa. About 15 percent of the "other 50%" will have FULL T-CELL immunity-- supposed by some to be the HOLY GRAIL of immune responses. The rest will have a mix of no identifiable orthodox reaction or minor reactions-- so the argument continues--there are T-cell tests they can do but Doctors when I request it simply do not do it.

My way of dealing with infections vary--but Oregano Oil seems good, as a person in New Zealand did well on it when all Medical help failed-- It seemed like a Mycoplasma infection off the spraying of Auckland in 2019-2002. He rang me, told me he was dying--I sent Oregano oil to him he was alive in 2020. This was un-diagnosed and a try-it and see if you survive affair--he had attended every doctor and Medical person he could think of to no avail. He was using 4 volt colloidal silver -- in distilled water-- this had no effect on the infection he had. I have used the same to great effect--an infection which was ignored by doctors for 2 years--in an effort to solve it I had "Root Channel" teeth removed---it turned out to be the latest root channel done--about 3 years which was improperly done--when this tooth was removed it was the difference of night and day to me, no infection. The other root channels were over 10 years old.

Tetra Silver Tetra Oxide --being Silver II Oxide as I remember-- to check --it is sold as Tetrasil / Imusil --both I think are just names for the same thing-- I use this as an ointment--I put purchased AgO2 and put it into a Sorbolene base to make a silver coloured ointment. It does turn up in searches as an injection product.

I have used it topically and noticed that through absorption through the skin -- rated at around 60% that other issues seem to diminish.This is direct observation.

Zinc and Vitamin D and Mega doses of Vit C--were Vitamin D is a Steroid-- also when infected I eat sparingly-- and drink Hydrated Bentonite to detox the body. Ulva Usi a herb used TO DIMINISH Mycoplsma symptoms.

Vit C changes the ph of the body--if the infection does not like the change it will quickly go away--again its really hit and miss--but that's all I have ever got from doctors any-way--that and "you have no white blood cell count and no temperature--you have no infection"--hence the on going argument as above.

The immortal words of a doctor who once said --"If that does not work I have plenty more I can try."

Sydney man Aude Alaskar, 27, died 'suddenly' from COVID-19 delta variant two weeks after contracting the virus.

COVID19 Australia 2021 -08 -05 COVID19 delta variant --- off the web site search "australia covid cases"

Location Cases Recovered Deaths
Australian Capital Terr 124 121 3
New South Wales 10,063 - 76
Northern Territory 198 193 -
Queensland 1,886 1,727 7
South Australia 866 841 4
Tasmania 235 221 13
Victoria 20,961 20,061 820
2021-08-04 Australian Hospitals in Sydney in infected area's were reaching capacity.

www.google.com... 131i433i512j0i433i512j0i131i433i512l4.10006j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Here's latest data--
COVID Vaccinated Death Stats

6968 Total vaccinated deaths Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 source
160 deaths after 2 jabs Dec 14, 2020 – Apr 30, 2021 source
2063 deaths after 2 jabs May 1, 2021 – Aug 23, 2021 source
4745 deaths after 1 jab Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 Source: Math extrapolation (total deaths minus deaths after 2 jabs)

203 COVID-related deaths in USA as of March 19, 2020--the date the USA shut down source

So 203 deaths was enough to shut down our country and release hundreds of child traffickers out of prison, but 6968 deaths isn’t enough to stop the “vaccinations”?

Numbers always make sense; it is the language of absolutes. So, if the narrative isn't following the numbers, lies are being told.

new topics

top topics

join