It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Model Manipulatation and Scare Mongering

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was knocked flat on Dec 27th. Basically in bed for six days. Took until mid-late January to start feeling up to snuff. Noone else got more than mildly sick. Think I got it from my dad at Christmas. Brother-in-law, dad, and myself were the only ones with more severe symptoms than the crud. None of the kids seemed to catch anything.

Maybe something else, but I am curious what an antibody screen would look like for us.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

My husband wasn't quite as serious as you, but it knocked him on his butt for a couple days too. He came home sick on a Friday, took it easy that weekend, went back to work Monday and Tuesday, then came home sick as a dog Tuesday. The rest of the week he was pretty bad off. The cough and chest pain was bad enough he had to sleep sitting up for a couple nights (and days) to breathe. He was feeling well enough to go back to work after the weekend, but he was really dragging that next week.

He told me "I've had chest colds and I've had head colds but I've never had a cold like this before." It was a doozy!

As soon as he became symptomatic, we both started taking extra Vitamin C (liposomal) and Olive Leaf Extract. I didn't get as sick as he did. I'd hate to think how much worse he could have been if he hadn't started the supplements when he did. It does seem to hit men hardest.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
I was knocked flat on Dec 27th. Basically in bed for six days. Took until mid-late January to start feeling up to snuff. Noone else got more than mildly sick. Think I got it from my dad at Christmas. Brother-in-law, dad, and myself were the only ones with more severe symptoms than the crud. None of the kids seemed to catch anything.

Maybe something else, but I am curious what an antibody screen would look like for us.

I know several friends who were sick like this in January and February. I remember talking to them and hearing I have never been so sick, Doctor didn't seem to know what it was, took longer than normal to get over it etc etc. My sister who lives near Columbus said the same thing about her friends. We have no way to know if this is what it was, but my suspicion is that it has been here longer than we think. And if that is the case where were the deaths and the fear that should have came along with it? It would be crazy if we were living with this all around us and being unaware, just carried on with our lives until it hit the mainstream and every day's news began with a death count front and center.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Well the first acknowledged case in China was November now. California says their first confirmed death was 6 FEB, and that the person got it from community spread. It's definitely been here awhile.

a reply to: Boadicea
Hit me like a truck. About a week in I started feeling better, but the cough lasted a long time. I had the lingering cough so long that my ribs hurt, and I didn't get my energy back for several weeks.

I obviously can't say for certain that I've had it, but I do suspect it.
edit on 22-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join