It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Take your sensible logic elsewhere!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

CanMan, I wonder if you have to pay in STARWARS COMMANDER to use its CHAT facility? If so, then they (Soros, Chinese, Dems) could no longer do that after March 13th, or when their purchased credits ran out.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Oh no, not at all what I was saying, no no.
Never give up is one of my philosophies.
But that doesn't mean don't stop and look around once every blue moon.
My beliefs aren't shaken.
Like I said, I hold out hope.
But my interest is waning for hanging on every post or expecting something monumental.
Time will tell no matter what we think.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I'm going through tough times.
The Well of optimism is kind of running dry

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hating Trump Reaches New Heights [OPINION]

Add the self-proclaimed "King of All Media" to the list of people wishing harm to those who have exercised their right to free expression by supporting the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

That's right, the vile and overrated Howard Stern is wishing death upon the masses by suggesting Trump and his followers get together for a televised rally “and all take disinfectant and all drop dead.”

It was all of you Stern fans who paid for a subscription to his program that made him rich, and now he wants you dead.

Somebody please bag & tag that pos.

How does China communicate? Tik Tok, ZOOM? Xbox Play Station? Chinese trojan drones?
Soros: Now Blizzard/activision’s BATTLENET service. More like comms for E-MKULTRA.

Google Dragonfly

Chinese spies are trying to snoop on Zoom conversations, US intel experts say

Unpacking TikTok, Mobile Apps and National Security Risks

On March 12, Sen. Josh Hawley introduced a bill into the Senate to ban the downloading and use of TikTok, the Chinese social media app, on federal government devices. Hawley’s bill carves out exceptions for such activities as law enforcement investigations and intelligence collection, but holds that

no employee of the United States, officer of the United States, Member of Congress, congressional employee, or officer or employee of a government corporation may download or use TikTok or any successor application developed by ByteDance or any entity owned by ByteDance on any device issued by the United States or a government corporation.

Video games owe a lot to President Obama's administration

It was under Obama’s administration that the Supreme Court of the United States declared video games free and protected speech, afforded the same rights as a Mark Twain short story and a Jackson Pollock painting. It was during Obama’s administration that the federal government was given the opportunity to investigate any real link between violence and video games, but declined to.

“I think none of that would have happened without this president, because this president is a huge geek and put science in the right place from the start of his administration,” Martin said. “He put smart people from the sciences in key position with the authority to make decisions so topics like video games had a place at the table and a chance to be used in ways that could have a significant impact.”

President Barack Obama uses a virtual reality headset in the Outer Oval Office, Aug. 24, 2016. Personal aide Ferial Govashiri sits at her desk at left.
edit on 28-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Some info in the aide in the pic, from Wiki.

Ferial Govashiri
en.wikipedia.org...

Ferial Govashiri is an American political aide who served as the Personal Secretary to U.S. President Barack Obama at the White House from May 2014 through January 20, 2017. Govashiri is currently Chief of Staff to the Chief Content Officer at Netflix. Beginning in the summer of 2007, she worked on then-Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign in his Chicago headquarters in the department of Scheduling and Advance. Govashiri went on to work in the White House after the election. For the first five years of the Obama administration, Govashiri worked on the National Security Council staff, first as a Senior Advisor to Ben Rhodes, the Deputy National Security Advisor and then as the Senior Advisor to the Chief of Staff and the Director of Visits at the NSC. She helped plan the President's foreign trips as well as foreign leaders' visits to the White House. She is fluent in English and Persian.Wikipedia
Born:
Iran
Political party:
Democratic
Education:
University of California, Irvine

edit on Wed Apr 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source and tags, trimmed quot IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone
Iran.
Iran?
Seems familiar, that Iran thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

dashen, I've got to admit that this coronavirus isolation trick is bringing even me to the end of my tether... but maybe that's what needs to be reached for "Never again!" to be engrained in our joint psyche for a few generations?

All of this will be a waste of time if any corrective action does not last.

Today I had my well adjusted, patient and rational eldest daughter in tears and assuming that she will die before she can shape her kids future and become a grandmother...not good!

She said the lack of control she felt was driving her mad and, being type I diabetic, she needs to feel that she has control of what time she does have left. Her maternal relations with diabetes have died early 40s which, in her mind, gives her less than a decade.

I need her and her siblings to be looking forward to a bountiful life or there is no significant purpose to mine... come on Q/POTUS deliver the future and bring on the cures!
edit on 28-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Netflix, how convenient. Doesn't Obama have some film production deal with Netflix?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 04/29/20 (Wed) 00:18:426af544 (1) No.8956805

File (hide): 8ab5a5a0c1b486b⋯.png (3.13 MB, 3446x1356, 1723:678, 1588125356152.png) (h) (u)

Anons: Impressive, most impressive.
Why would in-game chat be disabled during [FF event(s)]?

Q

edit on 28-4-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I sincerely wish you the best man..I do!

But, If you don't stop taking pictures of me trying to score a buck for a burger ...problems...!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Pence acting like a boss...

A trendsetter in this area....

edit on 28-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Funny how that country's name seems to pop up around Mr. Obama, in so many unexpected places.

Why he sure does...
www.nytimes.com...

Incredibly convenient.
Move along people, nothing to see here.

edit on 23Tue, 28 Apr 2020 23:25:57 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayb20204America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I guess what I'm really trying to say is never give up never stop fighting for what's right but don't Place unlimited trust and patience in anonymous internet government guy

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Interesting timing... Tweet Order of Malta Grand Master in critical condition:

Linked article - sputnik news:

Grand Master of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, 75-year-old Giacomo Dalla Torre del Tempio di Sanguinetto, was taken to a hospital in Rome in a critical condition, the religious order's press service said on Tuesday.

"Giacomo Dalla Torre has been undergoing treatment for his diagnosed illness since the end of January. The deterioration happened today, on Tuesday, 28 April. The Grand Master is under constant supervision", the statement read.

Giacomo Dalla Torre was elected the 80th Grand Master of the oldest knights' order in the history in May 2018.

The Sovereign Military Order of Malta is a Catholic religious order that was founded in 1099 as Knights Hospitaller. The order was operated from Malta between the 16th and the 18th centuries. Since 1834, the institution has been based in Rome.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Q4004

edit on 28-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

🤔🤨😕😐😬🤢

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: butcherguy

Funny how that country's name seems to pop up around Mr. Obama, in so many unexpected places.

Why he sure does...
www.nytimes.com...

Incredibly convenient.
Move along people, nothing to see here.

Wonderful 'documentary' titles. "Higher Ground Productions"🙄 That article is nearly 1 year to the day.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6af544 No.8956863
Apr 28 2020 23:23:32 (EST) NEW
Anonymous ID: 29ef9f No.8956829
Apr 28 2020 23:20:41 (EST) NEW
>>8956805
Just like you they go silent during OPs
S_comms.jpg⬇

>>8956829
Close.
Q

edit on 28-4-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join