It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Clip

Get a vaccine = antibodies.
Exposed = antibodies.

So folks who get a vaccine and have antibodies must be isolated. End.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When I saw the three asterisks, they registered as stars to me---as in 3-star General Michael Flynn.

link   
Imo the greatest clearance is know thyself, ones brain, a facet of ones mind is the brain, ones mind is conected or hooked up to the colective mind or Noosphere, Noosphere is atm evolving massively fast, especially after the Quietness of Earth and surrounds, lol think shoes man, does ai-AI have an enemy ?, what would that enemy be ?, or are they known friends ?, if known, then worked together in past times, planets, worlds ?, is ai-AI actually Noospherically driven ?, what binds one to a narrative fully ?, time ?, now or the not time now is harmonically perfect while past and future are emotionally and/or perspective driven, guides why know thy own mind is the God is number clearance, number informs, false numbers irritate.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Q clearance has to do with Nuclear energy and nuclear programs. I know people with Q clearance who told me I better not do anything to get myself in trouble because they associated with me I could get them hosed up bad. I wonder about my postings here on ATS if they would get them in trouble? I have to hope not, it is too late now.

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but q clearance only exists in the department of energy and is basically equivalent to top secret clearance. Didn't Q start posting in Oct of 2017? What was going on at the doe at that time? Rick perry announcing his planned future departure from the agency comes to mind.

Doe is responsible for among other things maintaining the us nuclear stockpiles. Did you know they have also been publicly throwing around hundreds of millions in quantum computing research grants in the past couple of years alone.

When you ask why the doe is in charge of our nuclear stockpiles instead of say the DOD the answer you get never feals quite satisfactory at least not for me. Now quantum computing... come on that has to be a stretch right?

I'm not saying rick perry is q or that q is a quantum computer running self aware AI that was activated by rick perry, but the timing seems significant is all. Heck maybe rick was a roadblock that had to be removed before q could go public. Idk just wondering how far the doe q rabbit hole goes.

Let's say I worked for a 3 letter agency and I was a black hat. Wouldn't it be pretty simple to find out who at the doe had q clearance just prior and durring q's posting history? Should be a pretty short list maybe 100 names tops. Could the whole q clearance be a red herring to mislead the black hats making rick perry part of the plan or a mere coincidence?

Weren't some of the first q drops about hillary and u1? Wouldn't someone in the doe with q clearance have been privy to all the ins and outs and players involved and what not way before the public? We are talking about the transfer of uranium amounting to 20% of the us stockpile. That doesn't happen without doe being involved. Does it?

Could a doe run ai on a secret quantum computer used to analyze potential nuclear threats have q clearance? Could it realise the mathematical likelihood said transfer was nefarious, and would require the very highest levels of the government be compromised by the enemy? Would said ai then devise a scheme to bring the culprits to justice and ensure the security of our nuclear stockpile as intended?

Would such an AI be limited to the rules of its programming such as not to violate its security clearance and follow chain of command? Would it see the people as the final authority over a compromised government?

Would such a system devise a means to identify how government agents were being compromised? If so, would it use that information to try and identify possible good actors while eliminating bad actors via continued exposure?

Wouldn't said ai then basically be left with few options but to drop cryptic bread crumbs online leading human researchers and faithful government stewards to take action? Wouldn't an ai running on a quantum computer be able to perform millions of if/than scenarios each using a million different if/thans all in one second? Wouldn't it use benchmarks to test and improve its predictive models and make adjustments according to the effectiveness of its prior strategies?

Wouldn't that look like future proving past to determine which predictive models and paired strategies proved most effective? As the models and outcomes progressed wouldn't the system eventually determine a condition has been met in which all of the remaining forseable outcomes result in victory? Kind of like a chess player determining their opponent is in check mate, but 1 million opponents in advance? Yes, I said "opponents" not "moves"!

Would the doe be the only us agency with access to said technology? Could two such ai systems be at work currently in opposition to one another? If a total win condition such as check mate had been met, would the opposing party be aware? If so what would their reaction be considering m.a.d. as the final alternative to defeat? Would the end result of m.a.d be effected by human decision makers? If so, would said ai given the choice even choose to notify humans a win condition had been met by their counterpart?

Deep this rabbit hole is.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think the Clintons should be hunted down by an army so they can be quarantined in a "dignified manner".

Permanently.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
It's too bad Joe Biden doesn't know the meaning of "contact tracing", so he could address this Clinton initiative when asked.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

FBI CHAIN OF COMMAND MIDYEAR INVESTIGATION [HRC EMAIL]?
FBI CHAIN OF COMMAND FISA-RUSSIA-POTUS-FLYNN-STONE-PAPADOP-MANAF? [CIA BRIDGE_BRENNAN_INTEL ASSESS[17]_UKRAINE_LINK]?
FBI CHAIN OF COMMAND DNC HACK? [CIA BRIDGE > UKRAINE CROWDSTRIKE_BRENNAN]?
RECONCILE.
IF CHAIN OF COMMAND + [DOJ-CIA[F + D] FOUND GUILTY [INDICTMENT CHAP 115 + [CLAS 1-99]] RE: USA V. [1-2-3-6] RE: FISA CAN THE SAME ARGUMENT BE MADE RE: MIDYEAR + DNC +++?
[Ref: public optics: ‘retired’’left’ refers to ‘fired/forced’]
FEDERAL BUREAU OF "INVESTIGATION"
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – FIRED
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
Michael Steinbach - Head of NAT SEC Div - FIRED
John Glacalone – (Predecessor to Steinbach) – Head of NAT SEC Div - FIRED
James Turgal – Assistant Director - FIRED
Greg Bower – Top Congressional Liaison - FIRED
Trisha Anderson – Principle Deputy General Counsel - FIRED
Randy Coleman - Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Div – REMOVED
Q

edit on 28-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

We have seen this building before in a previous drop, right?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, and that flow chart looks very familiar too.

More Q...

qmap.pub...
edit on 28-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Q

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Q3992

Apr 28 2020 18:21:36 (EST) NEW
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
THE NEWS IS FAKE.
THE WAR IS REAL.
Q

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Are we supposed to just be content with a bunch of firings?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Who (if anyone) has been "fired" since the last time Q posted the list?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Q3993

Apr 28 2020 18:29:58 (EST) NEW
REMEMBER THIS IMPORTANT FACT.
ADAM SCHIFF IS PART OF THE 'GANG OF EIGHT' (INTEL).
IT WILL BECOME CRITICAL ONCE 'GANG OF EIGHT' MATERIAL IS DECLASSIFIED.
LOGICAL Q: IF ADAM SCHIFF 'KNEW' EVERYTHING HE'S INVESTIGATING AND STATING PUBLICLY TO BE KNOWINGLY 'FALSE' [DISINFORMATION] WHY THEN WOULD HE TAKE THE COURSE OF ACTION(S) (ONGOING)?
DID ADAM SCHIFF PURPOSELY DECEIVE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC 'THINKING' THE 'GANG OF EIGHT' MATERIAL + OTHER CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTATION WOULD NEVER REACH THE PUBLIC DOMAIN?
[AS] memo FALSE.
If [AS] was privy to GANG OF EIGHT classified material would he not know the same FACTS (TRUTH) as NUNES?
Think NUNES memo v SCHIFF.
"Knowingly."
What if it was coordinated?
Q

Q3994

Apr 28 2020 18:34:42 (EST) NEW
How does Soros comm [secure] w/ DNC leaders?
Q

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here is a list from Epoch Times that's dated August 2018...that's more than a year and a half ago.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Q3995

Apr 28 2020 18:36:02 (EST) NEW
How does China comm [secure] w/ DNC leaders?
Q

Q3996

Apr 28 2020 18:36:47 (EST) NEW
INFORMATION WARFARE.
Q

Q3997

Apr 28 2020 18:37:32 (EST) NEW
INFILTRATION INSTEAD OF INVASION.
Q

Q3998

Apr 28 2020 18:38:23 (EST) NEW
THE SILENT WAR CONTINUES.
Q

edit on 28-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Q

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Are we supposed to just be content with a bunch of firings?

Well, I am not "content" , but I think you're dreaming if anyone noteworthy actually gets charged. That's not how the game is played.
edit on 28-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I decided, perhaps as you and carewemust, that i am not holding my breath in anticipation.

I Am That ~ Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj; Jnana Yoga (Indian Philosophy)

Quotes from the book above:

In
fact all you know is your own private world, however well you
have furnished it with your imaginations and expectations.

When the mind takes over, remembers and anticipates, it
exaggerates, it distorts, it overlooks. The past is projected into
future and the future betrays the expectations.

Each seeker accepts, or invents, a method which suits him,
applies it to himself with some earnestness and effort, obtains
results according to his temperament and expectations, casts
them into the mould of words, builds them into a system, establishes a tradition and begins to admit others into his ‘school of
Yoga’ [School of "Secrets and Mysteries of Freemasonry"]. It is all built on memory and imagination.

The experience of being empty, uncluttered by memories
and expectations; it is like the happiness of open spaces, of
being young, of having all the time and energy for doing things,
for discovery, for adventure.

More priceless pearls inside.

I have been a student of Niz 17 years; but, a Freemason for only the last almost 5.4 years.

edit on 28-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Bit o' a "Q" storm there with the drops huh?

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join