It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but q clearance only exists in the department of energy and is basically equivalent to top secret clearance. Didn't Q start posting in Oct of 2017? What was going on at the doe at that time? Rick perry announcing his planned future departure from the agency comes to mind.

Doe is responsible for among other things maintaining the us nuclear stockpiles. Did you know they have also been publicly throwing around hundreds of millions in quantum computing research grants in the past couple of years alone.

When you ask why the doe is in charge of our nuclear stockpiles instead of say the DOD the answer you get never feals quite satisfactory at least not for me. Now quantum computing... come on that has to be a stretch right?

I'm not saying rick perry is q or that q is a quantum computer running self aware AI that was activated by rick perry, but the timing seems significant is all. Heck maybe rick was a roadblock that had to be removed before q could go public. Idk just wondering how far the doe q rabbit hole goes.

Let's say I worked for a 3 letter agency and I was a black hat. Wouldn't it be pretty simple to find out who at the doe had q clearance just prior and durring q's posting history? Should be a pretty short list maybe 100 names tops. Could the whole q clearance be a red herring to mislead the black hats making rick perry part of the plan or a mere coincidence?

Weren't some of the first q drops about hillary and u1? Wouldn't someone in the doe with q clearance have been privy to all the ins and outs and players involved and what not way before the public? We are talking about the transfer of uranium amounting to 20% of the us stockpile. That doesn't happen without doe being involved. Does it?

Could a doe run ai on a secret quantum computer used to analyze potential nuclear threats have q clearance? Could it realise the mathematical likelihood said transfer was nefarious, and would require the very highest levels of the government be compromised by the enemy? Would said ai then devise a scheme to bring the culprits to justice and ensure the security of our nuclear stockpile as intended?

Would such an AI be limited to the rules of its programming such as not to violate its security clearance and follow chain of command? Would it see the people as the final authority over a compromised government?

Would such a system devise a means to identify how government agents were being compromised? If so, would it use that information to try and identify possible good actors while eliminating bad actors via continued exposure?

Wouldn't said ai then basically be left with few options but to drop cryptic bread crumbs online leading human researchers and faithful government stewards to take action? Wouldn't an ai running on a quantum computer be able to perform millions of if/than scenarios each using a million different if/thans all in one second? Wouldn't it use benchmarks to test and improve its predictive models and make adjustments according to the effectiveness of its prior strategies?

Wouldn't that look like future proving past to determine which predictive models and paired strategies proved most effective? As the models and outcomes progressed wouldn't the system eventually determine a condition has been met in which all of the remaining forseable outcomes result in victory? Kind of like a chess player determining their opponent is in check mate, but 1 million opponents in advance? Yes, I said "opponents" not "moves"!

Would the doe be the only us agency with access to said technology? Could two such ai systems be at work currently in opposition to one another? If a total win condition such as check mate had been met, would the opposing party be aware? If so what would their reaction be considering m.a.d. as the final alternative to defeat? Would the end result of m.a.d be effected by human decision makers? If so, would said ai given the choice even choose to notify humans a win condition had been met by their counterpart?

Deep this rabbit hole is.

edit on 28-4-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
Thank-you for the feedback. It's interesting how President Trump is never asked about Christopher Wray, and never volunteers anything. Its like Wray doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet
Steve,
I can't find the proper article I posted a few months back but it was about how quantum computing may work. It stated that our quantum computers would link to quantum computers in the future. Future proves Past.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
President Trump said yesterday he knows where Kim Jong-Un is, but can't divulge it. A reporter said that Kim Jong-Un made a statement Saturday. Trump fired back that it was impossible for Jong-Un to say anything this past Saturday.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thank-you for the feedback. It's interesting how President Trump is never asked about Christopher Wray, and never volunteers anything. Its like Wray doesn't exist.

Which is how it should be, IMO. When the FBI is doing the job they actually are meant to do, they are independent of the government and not front and centre of a scandal.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but q clearance only exists in the department of energy and is basically equivalent to top secret clearance. Didn't Q start posting in Oct of 2017? What was going on at the doe at that time? Rick perry announcing his planned future departure from the agency comes to mind.
Let's say I worked for a 3 letter agency and I was a black hat. Wouldn't it be pretty simple to find out who at the doe had q clearance just prior and durring q's posting history? Should be a pretty short list maybe 100 names tops. Could the whole q clearance be a red herring to mislead the black hats making rick perry part of the plan or a mere coincidence?

Significantly more than 100 names.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I think you’re a lot closer to the truth than you even realize. IMO they are absolutely using some sort of quantum computing tech, coupled with AI. The reason the Q clearance and DOE are used is since the Manhattan Project the DOE has been used to safeguard all our extremely extraordinary and sensitive information and projects. I can see why they used to DOE for nuclear stuff to begin with due to the nuclear power side of things.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Some people think that quantum computers use alternate dimensions to perform their calculations. The rabbit hole in regards to all things quantum computing is so deep you could never make it out the other side.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Before starting an Anti-Christopher Wray thread, based on: amgreatness.com...

I want to ask Q followers if, in your opinion, we should still "Trust Wray".

After all the posts I did on Wray in past threads... he points to a grey hat. Wray is part of the swamp but, was brought on board for heavy damage control. He's been forced to walk a very thin line between the good people and the bad apples within the agency. He inherited quite the mess from Comey which goes back to the Mueller and Director Freeh days.
Wray comes from the same law firm (King & Spalding) as Sally Yates & Dan Coats. The firm also "advises Donald Trump's real estate empire."
His father was a Yale grad and CFR member.

All one big connected bunch; lots of moving parts. Nobody in big gov't at those highest levels is a white hat!

Wray speaking at CFR; transcript included. The theme was foreign influence threats concerning Russia/China.

On election interference by foreign adversaries in social media Wray said,

...we’re very much viewing 2018 as just kind of a dress rehearsal for the big show in 2020.

And I think we expect that this is going to become a phenomenon we’re going to have to contend with, with a lot more than just Russia.

One of the members asking questions is Edward Luttwak - author of "Coup d'État: A Practical Handbook".

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
from the hair icon account

Notice the pic?

Oval Office.

Obama showing the way to the stage. Biden questioning whether he's motioning to him or HER.

She's pointing to the stage.

(she's excited) = third person.

Of all the pics "she" took, consider how much work had to go into finding that particular pic.

Now let's look at the pic Joe's team chose

Should be obvious.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I just remember durring the cold war there were rumors of one or both sides having a sort of dead man's switch that could detect a nuclear detonation on friendly soil and respond in kind upon the enemy ensuring m.a.d even after a succsessfull first strike on our command structure.

I take such tech towards its final conclusion using ai and quantum computers and imagine a scenario where the AI must work arround a corupt government to resolve an internal security threat to our nuclear stockpile as represented by say the u1 scam.

I can definatly see a scenario being played out much like the q phenomenon by said ai in such a scenario. How else could it execute its directive using chain of command? Q allows the public ie the final link In the chain of command and only link which cannot be corrupted since executing the will of the people is the prime function of our constitutional government to be informed of the situation without violating its security clearance.

Ps I think future proves past is a simplified way of explaining how a quantum based ai uses data to determine which of its predictive models were most accurate and adjusts its strategies going forward. Let's say you have a million different potential outcomes each for a million differnt scenarios each with its own strategy for success. As time progresses each new data point either proves or disproves a certain predictive models effectiveness and allows you to adjust your strategy for success accordingly. Eventually all potential outcomes of its predictive models result in success. Hence future proves past eventually leads to a point where nothing can stop what's coming.

Lots of evidence for me at least is pointing to quantum ai being run out of the doe being at least partly responsible for the q phenomenon. If and how many humans are involved and to what level I can't say, but it is an ai running on a quantum computer that is planning and executing all the drops, that much is clear. At least to me it is.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

originally posted by: pavil

To me it looks like Wray is trying to protect his people, which he should do. That’s how you build trust. “Sorry, there was nothing I could do.”

Who exactly are "His People" he is protecting?
Is he protecting the Crossfire Hurricane team, who seem by all accounts to be bad players who did unethical, if not illegal actions? Rank and file FBI agents, from what I've read, don't like the actions of the CFH team, McCabe and Comey tarring the FBIs legacy.

Sorry, Wray's job is to clean up the FBI, not provide cover for their bad actions.

Someone will have to convince me he's done things to help clean house. Any good things have been forced by the Courts, not Wray being proactive.

Let's hear all the good things Wray has done?

Crickets..........

He's not protecting any of the people who have done wrong. It's about showing that he will protect the people who are doing right. The worst thing you can possibly do in an agency like that is not have your subordinates trust you because they feel that you will sell them out when things get tough, justifiably or not. It's about restoring the independence of the FBI.

He should cooperate with the investigations while at the same time doing what he can to protect his agents. He's not there to make it easy for Barr and Durham. It's up to a court to prove that what those agents did was wrong. Innocent until proven guilty.

It's got to be done right, and it's got to be done by the rule of law.

Done right by the rule of law would be , McCabe caught lying then a 3 AM raid with the MSM tipped off. HRC lied about classified data the person reviewing those files didn't press charges, FIRE the people who didn't do their job and NOW! Charge THEM with lying to the FBl. We have enough right now, there is no need to wait another minute at this point. The rank and file are betrayed by these losers getting a pass.
edit on 28-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
April 28th. today.
Still hoping to see a 'Mutiny On The Bounty' event today.

Wisconsin city defies Stay at home orders.

I see a heading going by on Fox business with that.

And the Dow is Up..

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Q clearance has to do with Nuclear energy and nuclear programs. I know people with Q clearance who told me I better not do anything to get myself in trouble because they associated with me I could get them hosed up bad. I wonder about my postings here on ATS if they would get them in trouble? I have to hope not, it is too late now.

originally posted by: Stevenmonet

Doe is responsible for among other things maintaining the us nuclear stockpiles. Did you know they have also been publicly throwing around hundreds of millions in quantum computing research grants in the past couple of years alone.

When you ask why the doe is in charge of our nuclear stockpiles instead of say the DOD the answer you get never feals quite satisfactory at least not for me. Now quantum computing... come on that has to be a stretch right?

I'm not saying rick perry is q or that q is a quantum computer running self aware AI that was activated by rick perry, but the timing seems significant is all. Heck maybe rick was a roadblock that had to be removed before q could go public. Idk just wondering how far the doe q rabbit hole goes.

Weren't some of the first q drops about hillary and u1? Wouldn't someone in the doe with q clearance have been privy to all the ins and outs and players involved and what not way before the public? We are talking about the transfer of uranium amounting to 20% of the us stockpile. That doesn't happen without doe being involved. Does it?

Could a doe run ai on a secret quantum computer used to analyze potential nuclear threats have q clearance? Could it realise the mathematical likelihood said transfer was nefarious, and would require the very highest levels of the government be compromised by the enemy? Would said ai then devise a scheme to bring the culprits to justice and ensure the security of our nuclear stockpile as intended?

Would such an AI be limited to the rules of its programming such as not to violate its security clearance and follow chain of command? Would it see the people as the final authority over a compromised government?

Would such a system devise a means to identify how government agents were being compromised? If so, would it use that information to try and identify possible good actors while eliminating bad actors via continued exposure?

Wouldn't said ai then basically be left with few options but to drop cryptic bread crumbs online leading human researchers and faithful government stewards to take action? Wouldn't an ai running on a quantum computer be able to perform millions of if/than scenarios each using a million different if/thans all in one second? Wouldn't it use benchmarks to test and improve its predictive models and make adjustments according to the effectiveness of its prior strategies?

Wouldn't that look like future proving past to determine which predictive models and paired strategies proved most effective? As the models and outcomes progressed wouldn't the system eventually determine a condition has been met in which all of the remaining forseable outcomes result in victory? Kind of like a chess player determining their opponent is in check mate, but 1 million opponents in advance? Yes, I said "opponents" not "moves"!

Would the doe be the only us agency with access to said technology? Could two such ai systems be at work currently in opposition to one another? If a total win condition such as check mate had been met, would the opposing party be aware? If so what would their reaction be considering m.a.d. as the final alternative to defeat? Would the end result of m.a.d be effected by human decision makers? If so, would said ai given the choice even choose to notify humans a win condition had been met by their counterpart?

Deep this rabbit hole is.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
By definition a Quantum computer is in several time lines at once if a Quantum particle in this galaxy can theoretically impact one in another galaxy. The data suggests that this is the way it is and therefore the two computers could share data in the future from most any direction. Sounds too SciFi, I know... But it seem logical based on what we do think we know now on the particles.

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Steve,
I can't find the proper article I posted a few months back but it was about how quantum computing may work. It stated that our quantum computers would link to quantum computers in the future. Future proves Past.

edit on 28-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I thought about this issue, too. I'm not sure what we're going to do.

Will everyone stop the practice of shaking hands after this whole pandemic is over?

That could be - rather, it WOULD be - a BIG problem for us!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
POTUS about to give a speech, not a press conference.

This should be interesting.

Oh, it would be SOOOO perfect if he dropped the hammer after Hillary has given her speech endorsing Biden....
edit on 28-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

White House link...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Second Russian doctor COVIDcide "falls from hospital window."

Natalia Lebedeva, the chief EMS officer at a cosmonaut training center outside Moscow, plunged to her death Friday from the window of a hospital room where she was placed with Covid-19 symptoms earlier last week.

The Moscow Times

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
POTUS about to give a speech, not a press conference.

This should be interesting.

Oh, it would be SOOOO perfect if he dropped the hammer after Hillary has given her speech endorsing Biden....

I turned on the TV expecting to see prep for this speech and what was on?! Hillary and Biden. I listened to about 30 seconds of her praising him and how she and Obama's administration blah blah blah blah blah....I was getting nauseous just listening to her grating voice, so 30 seconds (if that) was all I could take.

I'll look for Trump's speech elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join