It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've slept with mobile at least a metre away for 2 years since someone on the thread said 50cms or closer to the body is the danger range.

I've noticed an improvement in quality of sleep and also needing less.

I always us the speaker and it drives my wife mad that I do. I have my suspicions that there is something bad having that antenna so close to our brain.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I was intrigued to see, in a couple of youtubes in the last few pages, the categorisation of people with RH Neg blood with the Serpent bloodline and RH+ with the Eagle bloodline - a hybrid of the two being the Lion bloodline.

I'm an RH positive first child of an RH neg mother, so I guess that makes me lion bloodline but with no direct family link to anyone else in that bloodline?

My next brother is RH Neg and the antibodies mum created having me almost killed my brother, who had to have a blood transfusion at birth.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Tucker picked up the Reede CNN story

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Out of lurk mode to express my gratitude and continuing support for all that you are doing!
There will never be enough words to say thank you...
Q+, Q, Warrior, Cranky, Rel, FF, Dash, EMN, OO + + +

edit on 26-4-2020 by LightsShimmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sybil Ludington (April 5, 1761 – February 26, 1839) is celebrated as a heroine of the American Revolutionary War. She reportedly rode 40 miles in the hours of darkness to alert militia forces in the towns of Putnam County, New York and Danbury, Connecticut on the night of April 26, 1777 at age 16, warning of the approach of the British regular forces.
Wiki

Marcus Aurelius, Roman emperor was born this day in the year 121.

Today is Confederate Memorial Day in South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Tennessee.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow, very interesting, Rel. According to that Anthropologist one of the highest concentrations of RH neg today is the Basque people and interestingly all Royal bloodlines.

Rh Negative Bloodlines in History:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I was intrigued about the story on the brothels and the shire. I grew up close to that shire about 1hr 15mins north west of that shire.

But I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and the decodes etc.

It really helped me understand and dig deeper.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

whenever I need to escape my "current reality" (which is all the time lol), I find something else to get lost in. I'm either outside by myself, or consuming happy plants or I'm listening to music that transports me. Usually a combination of all 3. Some ppl frown upon the desire to escape REALITY. but if escaping feels better than dealing with the reality that's in front of my face ATM --- escape it is

when I listen to this song, it takes me somewhere else. someplace that feels better

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I was intrigued to see, in a couple of youtubes in the last few pages, the categorisation of people with RH Neg blood with the Serpent bloodline and RH+ with the Eagle bloodline - a hybrid of the two being the Lion bloodline.

I'm an RH positive first child of an RH neg mother, so I guess that makes me lion bloodline but with no direct family link to anyone else in that bloodline?

My next brother is RH Neg and the antibodies mum created having me almost killed my brother, who had to have a blood transfusion at birth.

It's possible to have a hybrid RH type, called RH partially positive.

They need RH negative blood, because they will create antibodies to RH positive blood...even though they are positive.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I can't help but feel her speech here was better in the original German...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius - one of my favourite books
A true Stoic.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Nope. The convoy wasn't for President 43. It was, as explicitly stated, a convoy for a fellow-fallen LEO. The video was quite distorted; you might have counted wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I fall asleep with my mobile right beside me every night. It hasn't affected me any.

edit on 26-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

So I’m not entitled to my opinion?

If you think I was being rude I’ll put it a different way.

Warrior311, I have looked at your posting history and find very contradictory facts you have stated including early on postings stating that you were retired and in a completely different vocation.

I find your Warrior posts to contain nothing of provable value. I am highly skeptical of your claims and when I’ve asked you for clarification you have been obfuscating and condescending but what troubles me the most with your posts is the way the lemmings believe you without question.

Do me a favor if you’re going to post here don’t do it in riddles.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
De Blasio appoints wife head of coronavirus racial inequality task force

The mayor insisted that the First Lady deserved her place at the head of the new initiative because of the ideas she generated — defying critics and praising her work with her $250 million-a-year mental health plan.

NYC Mayor De Blasio's Wife Under Fire For Losing $850 Million

Wuhan cum Corona cum Covid racial inequality? Is this as important as Transgender Reproductive Justice? I think not...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

But, but, you have Mason powers. 👀😆

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wonder why Jerry Nadler is so concerned about President Trump's emergency powers?

theepochtimes.com...

They must be already defined inside some legal document. Nadler should just go look them up.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi.
Thanks everybody and Dashen.

I can't possibly keep up with all the research, and tend to daydream being the way that I am...

So just wanting to share a thought I had recently in re to cabin fever if I was otherwise Amish and unawares.
Gun grabbing false flags during election cycles have taken a second seat to the covid stuff?

Right there I could be mistaking, but no one's getting shot at Trump rally's. So for that reason I will exercise more patience, and be thankful for the way if this is the path of least resistance.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That’s worth a response.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder why Jerry Nadler is so concerned about President Trump's emergency powers?

theepochtimes.com...

They must be already defined inside some legal document. Nadler should just go look them up.

I think that’s the problem. He knows what they are. He/Nancy/Adam/Chuck want to restrict and limit what he legally can do. Then if he does it, scream impeachment. They are the worst.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join