It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Wow, I get what you are saying but I need to dwell on this bit. Some of this is still fairly new to me and unfortunately due to all the rabbit holes and half-truths it all becomes quite confusing. I think one has to spend years researching & learning to formulate a good understanding. I'm just not there yet.

Nor am I

I think it doesn't really matter how far down the path you are, it just matters if you're on the path. The journey never ends, IMO.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Good evening Patriots. Everything on track. Stay safe and enjoy the collapse. All traps regarding our work have been installed. All Trapped.
Semper Fidelis

It's good to hear from you Warrior. Rel just commented on your absence and here you are, so I suspect that you have been following the thread and telling Ghost when redirections and course corrections are needed.

Most of us are home "socially distancing" to keep us out of the way of those of you actually doing the dangerous work while it all goes down. Some are getting impatient because they have been touting Q since the beginning and have been abused by family and friends [and ex-friends] with lack of publicly visible progress after erroneously announcing a time certain. We do note that certain Hollywoodians seem to be wearing ankle bracelets. Maybe it's just another fashion statement.

The majority seem to trust Q and the plan and many try to decipher drops and tweets. Some just watch and marvel at those who are really good at this part but we won't know how good until it's publicly all over. It may actually be done now but we don't officially know that. I do plan to buy the books written by our more talented folks and Warriors, just out of curiosity about the depth of planning and detail. My choice will be to know everything.

If you and your teams need any help, tell us geezers even if it's just mixing concrete for GTMO prisoner shoes. That doesn't sound exciting but it would be satisfying fitting certain black hats for a 20 pound pair of water shoes.

I wish you and your team the best. Stay safe, rescue the helpless, bring the guilty to justice, and save the USA and the world.

Semper Fi, Jarhead.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Looks like "Trust Wray" was correct after all!

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RumannXylo

For the zinc part of the treatment, take 100 mg of zinc for the first 3 days, then 50 mg/day until symptoms end. If you have the time and money to get two types of zinc, take half of the zinc from zinc orotate capsules and half from zinc acetate lozenges. If you have to choose one type of zinc, get the zinc from zinc orotate capsules.

Afterwards, take 10 mg/day of zinc from zinc orotate capsules until the coronavirus pandemic ends.

Once again, my gratitude for your time and effort - indeed I hope I’m not the only here taking note of your excellent advice. I’ll get everything you suggest.

Since the Quercetin Phytosome is extraordinarily expensive (£46 in the U.K., which is $60) I’ll get one bottle, along with the high power zinc to use if we show symptoms here. In the meantime I’ll have to settle for Quercetin Complex. But I’ll get zinc orotate to go with it.

I had been taking zinc picolinate 25mg. Would I correct in changing that to Zinc orotate 10mg p/day while in good health?

And in case we show symptoms I’ll get this pricey stronger one for the higher dose you recommend: Zinc orotate 51mg

One last question, if I may: I have an 8y/old - any ideas about the dosage for him?

Huge thanks in advance!

edit on 26-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: RumannXylo

Wow, huge thanks for education and your time!

I’m taken quercetin to help with cell adsorption, after reading that somewhere recently. Would that effect the type of zinc or should it still be orotate? And is a lozenge better than a capsule?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, it’s very much appreciated

I just chew on a few nails.

Roh keh, ast time eh frlo ur ah-ice!!!

Orry, lubble syping ith ralph ull oh nails... ouch!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Paschal's Wager! Yes, that's the one! It's been a while so I couldn't recall... thanks for refreshing my memory.

On a somewhat similar note, how good is it to hear from Warrior? Renews my FAITH in the process.

a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Lookee here Google getting all Orwellian. They have removed the Larry King Live show with Tara Reade's mom calling in from Google play. Not only that, they have made it look like it never even existed.

Twitter user J.L. Hamilton shared a screenshot showing the Aug. 11, 1993, broadcast of "Larry King Live" was no longer listed in the season three catalog of the iconic CNN talk show. Mysteriously, though, the Aug. 10 broadcast, which is listed as "Episode 154" is followed by the Aug. 12 broadcast, which is listed as "Episode 155," suggesting that episode and the ones that follow could be incorrectly listed and off by a number.

The Ministry of Truth at Google says there was never an episode on August 11th. August 11th never existed as a day. August 10th has always been followed by August 12th. You may now resume your lives.

Remember Google Loves You and would do no Evil.
We have always been at war with Eurasia.

link

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Personally, I don't think so as it's illogical... using that method 43 could mean 42+1, 41+2, 40+3, 1x43... meaning that if the number is a pointer it does not point anywhere specific.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for the update Warrior!

Interesting doing usual decodes on post:
Timestamp gives Q49 Sen Grassley and Uranium One

Gematria gives Q94 Obama Repaid Hillary's "Debt"

Gematria without dupes givs Q54 Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD

49 = 4+9 = 13
94 = 9+4 = 13
54 = 5+4 = 9

9+4+4 = 17 = Q
4+9+5 = 18 = R

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Good evening Patriots. Everything on track. Stay safe and enjoy the collapse. All traps regarding our work have been installed. All Trapped.

Semper Fidelis

I'm going to be honest with you here: with so many people out of work, their livelihoods gone, chosen careers that they've worked in their whole lives down the toilet, relationships being destroyed, can't pay bills, can't pay rent, families and relationships in the crapper, people's businesses that were their dreams closing for reasons out of their control, no hope for recovery on the horizon, massive government power grab, government spending out of control, our freedom to even hike in the woods or take an afternoon drive being limited almost as if in punishment

..."enjoy the collapse" is really rude.
edit on 26-4-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

And not to be outdone, the crack investigative team at CNN managed to do this:

What Larry King Live Episode?

link

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Looks like "Trust Wray" was correct after all!

twitter.com...

What particular action by Wray gives you that hope? Just being honest, he hasn't changed the Culture or much of anything. If you put Grenell in there, he'd have shook up things.

Unless he's done a ton in secret, which we would have heard of, Wray has hindered not helped things.

I just get a weird vibe off of Wray. He's not gung ho about fixing things, just the bare minimum too look like he's done the Job.
edit on 26-4-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I’m pretty confident the “collapse” he referred to wasn’t the economic fallout from the virus.

I’d wager it was referring to the collapse of organized human trafficking.

Which every American who has and has not been crushed by the economic collapse would fully rejoice in.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I’m definitely in the “Wray = Black Hat” crowd until I’m convinced otherwise.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Semper Fidelis

Why just trap them? If you can trap them, are they detained? It implies they still have a chance to escape.

Why wait to spring the trap? What are we waiting for?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’m definitely in the “Wray = Black Hat” crowd until I’m convinced otherwise.

Either that or just incompetent.

Which begs the question, Trump doesn't suffer fools, why is he still FBI Director?

He's another Rod Rothstein. Picture of him is fuzzy, intentionally I think.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wonder what else will fall out of this ...
hand over everything you have on Prince Andrew: Victim's lawyers demand Jeffrey Epstein's estate hands over tranche of evidence including emails, photos and surveillance footage

.....The 21-page 'request for production' document filed at the federal court in New York asks for 'all written or electronic correspondences' between Epstein and Andrew, details of the Duke's visits to the paedophile's homes and any evidence that he engaged in sexual activity or massages while at them.....

It also asks: 'Did the surveillance in place at Jeffrey Epstein's home [in New York] have recording capabilities? If so, please state whether the recordings could be viewed live, where the live feed could be viewed from, where the recordings were stored historically, where the recordings are currently stored, which person or entity has possession or control of the recordings.'

edit on 4262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

with so many people out of work, their livelihoods gone, chosen careers that they've worked in their whole lives down the toilet, relationships being destroyed, can't pay bills, can't pay rent, families and relationships in the crapper, people's businesses that were their dreams closing for reasons out of their control, no hope for recovery on the horizon, 

Good morning, folks.

As I said the other day, I just had to make a non-optional trip all the way across the damn country. What I quoted above is the reason why I had to make this trip.

I'm trying to keep the faith, but this nonsense has basically destroyed my life. I'm losing everything I "have". Our small business has taken such a massive hit that my SO had to find herself a new job and the new job she found is all the way out here in Oregon. Damn near 2,000 miles from home. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say I've spent more time crying these last couple of weeks than I had in the rest of my life combined.

Anyways, I don't want to dwell on my problems, because everyone has problems, but I do want to echo what you're saying. People are suffering tremendously because of this. I've spent a lot of time lately looking for the life lesson in all of this and about the only thing I can come up with is a better understanding of why the Buddhist monks build those sand mandalas and then destroy them as soon as they finish them. Everything I've spent the last 5 years building is vanishing.

Like I've said before though, this thing is bigger than any of us, so I have no choice but to stay on board even though it's causing me personal pain. I can only hope that in the end it will have been worth it.

On another note, Oregon is a beautiful place. If my family wasn't back home in Arkansas I would strongly consider just staying here somewhere in the Columbia River Gorge area. Spectacular. If folks reading have never been, I would strongly consider making the trip one of these days. It's a little too close to the belly of the beast (Portland and ANTIFA) for my liking, and I noticed that at the Walmart stores out here they have lines outside the store (lol), but this place may be the most beautiful area in the entire country, imo.

Anyways, sorry for rambling, y'all. Sticking in the fight, but felt like echoing this part about how much of a toll this is all taking on people. I'm losing my gal over this and it upsets me greatly. It would be very nice if we could somehow get this thing finished. But would be even better if we could wait just a few more days to do it so I can get back home to Arkansas and not end up shut down somewhere in Nebraska. Lol

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join