It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Observationalist

I've gargled with (and swallowed a bit) of Hydrogen Peroxide every day for the past 20 years, at least. It must be a good disinfectant too. Not even a cold since 2004.

My great uncle did that as well among other things, he lived to a ripe old age.

President Trump might do a Hydrogen Peroxide gargle too. Every President (including Trump) has been very secretive about their personal bathroom/bedroom habits.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Dr Trump strikes again

You know it will be a "person who has donated $15,000 to various Democrats in 2018", but totally believed Trump without a doubt.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Chlorine Dioxide is a know bacterial disinfectant for water. UV is also used to treat water.

It could very well be that Trump is telling people to sterilize their water before drinking/using it.

Watch (Be careful of) the water.
edit on 24-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: Dioxide, not Hydroxide

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Virus-killing light machines disinfecting airplanes and hospitals exists UVC light

As it has existed for over 100 years you could do a lookup for yourselves if your quick before it becomes some mammoth danger to the planet.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
WHY NEGATIVE OIL PRICES THIS WEEK?

FUTURES MARKET EXPLAINED
- Legitimate tool to help protect buyers and sellers
- Legal contract to buy / sell something in the future at a set price
- Buyer obligated to pay & accept delivery of an item (corn, oil, currency, etc)

SPECULATORS
- Don't make anything, & not interesting in receiving the physical product.
- Investors gambling using "paper contracts" via global exchanges.
- As "due date" nears, their goal is to sell the contract for a profit.

WHAT HAPPENED
- Global shut down + oil reserves near 100% (no demand)
- Trade war between Russia and Saudi Arabia (high supply)
- Speculators stuck holding promises for physical delivery of oil at high prices.
- Speculators forced to pay someone to take the expiring deals off their hands.
- Angry retail investors lost all their principal, and some now owe banks.
- Lawyers (in China) smell blood and recommending investors sue banks.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ?
- Speculators are still locked into future contracts priced in the $30s range.
- May 19 is when the next big wave of "due dates", followed by June 19...
- Exchange Traded Funds (EFTs) are now scrambling...

References:
3 Reasons not to Buy Oil Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
Bank of China sold oil’s May contract - Retail Investors Crushed
In Desperate Scramble To Stay Alive, USO Shuffles Oil Holdings

edit on 24-4-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Virus-killing light machines disinfecting airplanes and hospitals exists UVC light

As it has existed for over 100 years you could do a lookup for yourselves if your quick before it becomes some mammoth danger to the planet.

That's true. UV lights ARE used to disinfect things with varying degrees of success.
UV light also causes DNA damage to cells. So high concentrations of UV light to kill a virus in humans is dangerous for the same reason it breaks the viral RNA. It's a terrible idea.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Here's something I found interesting:

www.theguardian.com... on-latest-news

"We’ve confirmed, as the prime minister said earlier, that Amazon Web Services will host the data from the app within Australia (Sydney area to be exact).

There’s been a lot of people quite concerned about using an American company for this, because of a US law that can force US-based companies to provide data they hold, even if they’re not located there.

One point, (Australian government services minister Stuart Robert) said, was that Australia hadn’t signed up to participate in the US Cloud Act yet – except there is currently legislation before parliament to do just that."

Finally, the CLOUD Act also undermines communications privacy protections for U.S. persons. Data collected by foreign governments under the Act may be transferred to the United States and among other governments. In order to transfer U.S. persons’ communications content, the communications must merely be determined to “relate to significant harm” and non-content information may be transferred without limitation. Under these provisions, the U.S. government could access U.S. persons’ communications without satisfying existing U.S. legal standards.

"In a statement, Minister for Home Affairs Peter Dutton said the bill was important for ensuring faster access to electronic information held by partner countries like the US.

“The global connectivity of the internet means evidence once stored in Australia and available under a domestic warrant is now distributed over many different services, in different countries,” he said.

Investigations of serious crimes such as terrorism and child exploitation are too important to be stalled, or even derailed, by outdated, cumbersome processes when evidence includes communication data held in a different country.”"

www.itnews.com.au...

Naturally, this got me thinking about Pine Gap in Australia:

Pine Gap is the commonly used name for a US satellite surveillance base and Australian Earth station approximately 18 kilometres (11 mi) south-west of the town of Alice Springs, Northern Territory in the centre of Australia which is jointly operated by Australia and the United States. Since 1988, it has been officially called the Joint Defence Facility Pine Gap (JDFPG); previously, it was misleadingly known as Joint Defence Space Research Facility.

The station is partly run by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), US National Security Agency (NSA), and US National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and is a key contributor to the NSA's global interception effort, which included the ECHELON program. The classified NRO name of the Pine Gap base is Australian Mission Ground Station (AMGS), while the unclassified cover term for the NSA function of the facility is RAINFALL."

www.nextgov.com...

This article explains that the NSA has their own cloud computing system that they created in house. But at the end, there was this little snippet:

"IC GovCloud is one of two major cloud initiatives across the IC. Four years ago, the CIA awarded a $600 million contract to Amazon Web Services to develop a commercial cloud environment for the IC agencies. Today, the Amazon-developed C2S provides utility computing services to the IC."

Ask yourself why the Intelligence Community (which includes the CIA and the Intelligence branch of the FBI) would sign up to a $600 million cloud contract with Amazon in 2014...and then want to go a completely different set up this year? Could it have had to do with the CLOUD Act?

techcrunch.com...

Why did the White House want Microsoft to run the DoD cloud (JEDI) over AWS, which removed the DIA from the IC cloud system?

Why was it important for Amazon to get an injunction on Microsoft the day before JEDI was switched on? A ruling that was made on Feb 13 - just before the COVID-19 plandemic began in the US?

When Australia signs up to the CLOUD Act, the US Government can issue a warrant to AWS to access the data stored on the cloud systems at Pine Gap. Which is everything.

What happens when a storm hits?

RAINFALL.

We've been looking at the wrong place.

"Scott Morrison has confirmed that federal parliament will return on the 12th, 13th and 14th of May, when a number of “COVID-19 bills” will be presented."

This is the earliest the CLOUD Act can be signed by Australia. And probably the reason why the Sky Event of the Thunderbird/Blue Angel fly overs can begin.

And then there was this, from April 17:

federalnewsnetwork.com...

"In an order unsealed on Saturday, the court agreed to accept DoD’s proposal for only a limited recompetition."

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Nothing.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Apr 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Some interesting insights and astute connections. Great work! Looking forward to what the ATS collective makes of this.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
If my math is correct, death rate in my "hard-hit" county is .018% of the population.

The combined nationwide 2020 fatality rate from Covid-19 and the Flu is only 0.03%. That's 3/100th of 1%. And for that, we allowed the MSM/Dim Governors/NBA-NCAA lead the way in shutting down our great country.

Terrorists groups now know they do not need to plan a complicated airline hijacking scheme again. Just a little virus planted anywhere in America will eventually bring us to our knees.

We need a link to share with our friends calling us stupid for not believing the CDC. I had a retired College Pres stop by on his way back home from a trip. He ended up telling me I was stupid for not believing it was real, not what I was doing either. Mad at me when I just went to one of the links you guys shared. He didn't even want to read it or try to find out what it said before he went off on me. Called me back to say he was sorry an hour later while he was on the way to his home down South in AL......Damn an Alabama non liberal bought the lies.

I think he is starting to look now. My college kids were at home and heard him too. I responded he was just afraid. He doesn't normally believe the MSM news. Because he use to work as an anchor in FL and in SC before his career as a Dean that lead to his future as Pres of a Small College in Albuquerque NM. He was fired in SC for telling the truth on a Government takeover of land from Black families who received 40 Acres and a mule after the Civil War. They were in a recession at the time , crops ruined by a Hurricane and couldn't afford to pay their property taxes which are like robbery on a good day. Arrogant about me entertaining an outside source because THIS TIME he believes we are ALL going to die if we get CV. I did tell him we have all had exposure and we would be dead already if that were true.. Geeze, he wants me to come down and visit, maybe if we can go to his dad's house in FL and go fishing. I will take a round of Grouper or Red Snapper fishing as an apology!!

edit on 24-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting video finding that London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony was predictive programming showing the coronavirus plan:

From 16:52 mark:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Just an fyi update:

JOHN DURHAM, the Prosecutor investigating the (alleged) SPYGATE-COUP crimes, is further expanding his team.

U.S. Attorney John Durham has added new members to his team amid his probe into the origins of the Russia investigation. According to reports, Durham recently recruited new team members, including Violent Crimes and Narcotics Trafficking Section Chief Anthony Scarpelli and FBI agents.
Source: www.oann.com...

Adding the head of the FBI's VIOLENT CRIMES and NARCOTICS trafficking to the team is interesting.

Maybe HILLARY's potential connection to DNC employee Seth Rich's murder is being investigated? And/or drug trafficking funds making their way to top Congressmen is suspected?

Everybody knows the CIA traffics in drugs. It's where their "off the books" funding comes from. Do you think Durham has balls big enough to take on that cabal?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who is that a picture of? Thats not Hanx is it?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

His interpretation of the Olympic Opening Ceremony involves "a Coronavirus and Cannibalism Ritual". He then stresses that, as he admits saying for years, "we live on a people farm" and he thinks we've come to "harvest time". Futhermore, he thinks they (the cannibals) are locking us all up in our homes to "fatten us up".

ROFLMAO!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The more I read, the more I research, it has become abundantly clear that "THEY" expected this artificial virus to kill many more people than it has. I think it must have changed after the released and became less potent than what they originally wanted.
In order to get "THEIR" predetermined out come now, they have to lie about the mortality rate. They need the panic and fear to control the sheep.
They are labeling so many deaths as Covid 19.......
Can we finally put a figure on the "THEY"? Is that what we have after the last two years.
It's not so much about the 'why', for me it is more about the 'who'.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Dr Trump strikes again

But they’re running with this angle ..... cause otherwise it was too obvious a nod to the “from dark to light” meme from Q people.

Had to throw some shade on it somehow and make their own inflammatory narrative.

"Suppose that we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," Trump said at the White House coronavirus press briefing, adding: "Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way."

Isn’t that the right quote? It is very heavily taken out of context.

Trump talking about medical stuff is like me trying to talk about technology stuff. I think we both know what we’re trying to portray, but our word choices fail us... no meat all salad. LOL 😂

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As Q would say OOOOOP
How about a little bit off inconvenient truth

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 24-4-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Paging Doctor Evil

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good Friday morning Anons. Longtime ATS lurker, dating back to 2011’s “Enigma_Amgine” game (anyone remember that?), but it’s only now, nine-ish years later, that I’ve made an account and joined the community. Truth be told, I often thought of ATS as conspiratorial, existing on the fringes, embellishing truths, or just outright lies. But over the past year or so, I’ve really started to question the frequency of coincidences… the synchronicities… the mathematical impossibility that everything isn’t related.

And then I found Q.

I’m simply blown away at the depth of the conversation over the past 25 chapters. An old boss of mine, a real arrogant prick, did impart one bit of wisdom to me: Hope is not a strategy. And I agree. But hope, in the philosophical sense, can give us a lot of strength to persevere. The crumb drops, the map, the analysis by everyone (especially Sufi!), the occasional on-ground reports from Warrior… it gives me hope that all of this pain is not for naught.

I don’t pretend to be a smart man. I’m in my mid-30s, I earned two (useless) degrees in fields I do not find myself currently, and I’m one of those who “never left his hometown” even though I’m married with a kid and another on the way. But my “useless” degrees did help me with understanding how to think critically and, being naturally curious, always ask questions. One class that always stood out to me was Philosophy of Religion, and the main takeaway was that we can either believe or not believe. If we believe and God exists, great reward; if God does not exist, at least we were good people. If we don’t believe and God does not exist, no harm; if God does exist, we may be screwed.

I choose to believe, though it’s not always easy. The Pennsylvania Grand Jury report from July/August 2018 that looked into abuse by Catholic priests really angered me and started me on my own little exploration of why the Church expects me to fall in line with their decrees. I think I’m coming around to understand that my FAITH is sound, but it’s the “church” built by man that is corrupt and evil as Hell.

This Q journey has shown me a light, too. I really wanted to believe that my Party was the “good guys,” that we were the ones fighting for truth. Instead, I’m learning the two are simply different sides of the same coin – corrupt to the core and evil on one side, slightly less-so on the other. I’m ashamed that it’s taken me this long to open my eyes, but I’m proud that my eyes are now open.

I want to thank all of you for being here and seeing me through this epiphany, and I’m looking forward to being more active in this community.

[snipped]

edit on Fri Apr 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join