It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very tragic night': Four police officers killed in horror crash with truck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Breaking News - This is huge in Australia

I will post more information as it comes
au.yahoo.com...
edit on 22-4-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I’m in Australia. It’s not huge. Four dead police are the same as four dead non police. It’s a traffic incident. The job does not make the individual. a reply to: Jamie2018

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

Wait and see, it's still breaking news. Maybe it's bigger than a general traffic accident.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
No they pulled over a car, brought a tow truck in and a prime mover hit them. Sad yes, but not monumental. 4 dead police is the same as 4 dead people in a retirement home. That’s how it is. There’s enough drama at the moment. Don’t try and add. a reply to: Jamie2018

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
I’m in Australia. It’s not huge. Four dead police are the same as four dead non police. It’s a traffic incident. The job does not make the individual. a reply to: Jamie2018

Spot on.

Maybe the OP is a police officer and thus emotionally sensitive.

For the record, i read the truck driver had a medical episode - for his sake i hope thats true as if he didn't and just eff'd up they will surely crucify him.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

No they pulled over a car, brought a tow truck in and a prime mover hit them. Sad yes, but not monumental. 4 dead police is the same as 4 dead people in a retirement home. That’s how it is. There’s enough drama at the moment. Don’t try and add. a reply to: Jamie2018

Mind you with the calibre of truck drivers that frequent Australias roads these days....... (a particular race of humanoid that shall remain nameless but well renowned for driving inadequacies in cars let alone trucks)......it comes as no surprise regardless of the medical incident or not.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
RIP

next.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As I said the job does not make the individual. You get good truck drivers and some not so good...a reply to: CthruU

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
RIP to four people who lost their lives.

a reply to: Jamie2018

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

As I said the job does not make the individual. You get good truck drivers and some not so good...a reply to: CthruU

Neither does the individual make the job.

Just because a individual can sit a basic test and recieve a truck license doesn't make them a truck driver.
And yes i drove B/Dbles general freight interstate for 15 years 6000km a week so i sure know what I'm talking about.

The calibre "as i said" of truck driver on the road these days is the very reason i gave it away 8 years ago and have never looked back.

Getting a licence after a 45min basic test is in no way shape or form a good enough reason to call thyself a truckdriver. Ive seen truck drivers who can barely keep their lane and simply cannot back the thing which only magnifiies the question " how in the #ell, did these @$$holes get their tickets" and how desperate are these transport companies to slot these wanna be's behind 45-68 tonne of machinery.

The countries heavy vehicle licensing authority needs to have a REAL LONG HARD LOOK AT ITSELF.

edit on 22-4-2020 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
God Bless the souls of these 4 police officers that were killed in the line of duty.

top topics

join