It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synthetic Biology Coronavirus Vaccine Will Be Modified To Combat Future Unlimited Mutations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The corvid 19 virus mutates like crazy making normal approaches obsolete making a new approach necessary with synthetic biology.
Think it's crazy? Look at the vaccines coming made by using synthetic DNA for you guessed it. . . . Corvid 19.

Research using this type of technology has been going on for some time as corporations have been expecting a global pandemic for some time now. What synthetic DNA could do is allow corporations to download anything they want into the biology of the host like programmable biology.

Some vaccine companies plan to create synthetic DNA which infects the host's DNA with a synthetic genetic code. Downloading new information into the smart synthetic DNA. Synthetic biology may offer a "universal coronavirus vaccine" that can be quickly modified to combat future mutated forms at the speed of light.

Once this hypothetical synthetic DNA was in you they could download information into it at a distance similar to wireless downloads into your phone however it would be directly be into your biology. We may have to prepare for a brave new world where our genetic structure can be changed at will by corporations or we die. Exciting times!

I think this technology we are seeing is the tip of the iceberg with what's happening in the realm of synthetic biology. This could very well trigger a new race of humans which are able to morph their biology at the will of the corporate biological programmers.

Can synthetic biology protect us from coronavirus? And the next one?
The National Institutes of Health hopes synthetic biology can engineer vaccines that outperform nature.
bigthink.com...
The first coronavirus vaccines will enter Phase 2 testing soon but won't be ready for another 18 months.
Synthetic biology may offer a "universal coronavirus vaccine" that can be quickly modified to combat future mutated forms.
Despite promising lab tests, synthetic vaccines remain speculative; we'll need to live with COVID-19 during the interim.

To develop a coronavirus vaccine, synthetic biologists try to outdo nature
www.statnews.com...
Although the Gates Foundation is spreading its bets among several cutting-edge vaccine platforms, including those using genetic material, one based on synthetic biology has real promise. “We may need an approach that can get you millions and even billions of doses,” said immunologist and physician Lynda Stuart, who directs the foundation’s vaccine research. Gates announced last month that it will funnel $60 million to Covid-19 research, including vaccines.

A vaccine created through the tinkering of synbio looks not only scalable to a level of billions but also like it will work without the need for refrigeration.

Craig Venter Will Teleport Your DNA
www.popularmechanics.com...
We have been digitizing DNA sequences in genomes. I call that digitizing biology. When we want to create synthetic life, we start with that digital information the DNA and the chromosome and create synthetic life forms from it, which we can then recapitulate. In fact, as the title says, we can send all of this digital information at the speed of light.

One day we will be able to send digital information and then recreate biology at the other endor, as I say, conduct "biological teleportation." This could mean downloading medicine such as insulin from the Internet directly into a 3D printer in your home. When the H1N1 flu pandemic struck, it took about nine months to get vaccines to some places. With life at the speed of light, we could send the digital information for the new vaccine around the world in less than a second. Then every place with a digital decoder could download the vaccine. And with the first synthetic cell, we can actually send living bacterial instructions and recapitulate that at the other end. But that's just now. It's going to advance very rapidly.

How is synthetic biology revolutionising vaccines?
Self-replicating mRNA (SAM) is a technology that can help to make effective vaccines more quickly. Watch Jeff Ulmer, Head of Preclinical Research and Development, US, explain how SAM could disrupt the way we make vaccines.

DNA Storage Is Coming, And It's Going To Revolutionize The Way We Share Data
A single gram of DNA can hold unimaginable amounts of data. Say hello to genetic storage.
edit on 21-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

What a clever way to disguise DNA manipulation. I'll pass on that violation, or mark. Bill is trying hard. Not everyone will be fooled.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is neat!!
Almost as cool as "cloud storage" for my benefit!!
🐒

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This is neat!!
Almost as cool as "cloud storage" for my benefit!!
🐒

Well I was shocked and amazed that the coronavirus vaccine was going to be some kind of transhumanism medicine. I would imagine this type of technology could essentially cure all disease and sickness.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

What a clever way to disguise DNA manipulation. I'll pass on that violation, or mark. Bill is trying hard. Not everyone will be fooled.

Yes it is clever I can only imagine the types of technologies which could possibly branch off from this vaccine tech.

top topics

join