It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme leader on deathbed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Globalist NWO folks allways want divide and conquer , sadly...i would like to see Reunification happen in Korea someday.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackOops
Kind of like the Berlin Wall. In my business dealings in Germany, The "absorption of East Germany " to West. Many older folks there wanted it but still complain about the economical impact on them as older folks.. But I was told it was worth it because the time passed was not as long and families could be together. With that said, the time apart, the brain washing effect might make it more difficult in this case. If your grandfather can tell you, it's one thing. If KIm tells you, it's a different thing. Also, I can speak Korean and Chinese. a reply to: [post=25124398]JAGStorm[/post

I lived in Germany before they united, and then after. After was much better. My parents had pieces of the Berlin Wall. Yes even to this day there are differences due to the separation, but overall it was the right thing. I have still have items stamped made in W Germany on it, totally different world back then. I’ll say this, when Germans make things, they make them well and to last a very long time.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I agree. In my past line of work, the competition was Germany.. A little American and Italian....
a reply to: JAGStorm

edit on 22-4-2020 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I also want the same thing. My whole point is that I hope we give credit to the whole thing and not just use it as a saving face thing or leverage. I want it to be real and understandable. reply to: Kenzo

edit on 22-4-2020 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: BlackOops

No. I'd rather see a Korean union than China take over the north. A Korean union on the terms of South Korea.

No Union it shall be called "United Korea". Korean Union sounds like Soviet Union.

No. It should be called......Korea.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

North Korea is a separate country, it was never a puppet country unlike what is going on with the West. They have their own laws. Just like communist Vietnam to China. USSR on the hand was a whole different level, they literally merged all conquered countries together under USSR name. Imagine USSR actual owning China instead of Communist China. Now lets look at US with the Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Guatemala issue. The only Reason China gets land is by historical accuracy of different Dynasty or invited over.

China isn't really taking over any country just so as long as the Country let China takes over by law. You have your own laws and can just tell China to screw off peacefully just like Russo-China alliances are doing. US on the other hand is just merge takeover every single European nations one at a time through its own alliance. NATO ploy has already been caught red handed since Canadian military industry got fked over. Same is happening to Europe. Good luck Germans.

edit on 23-4-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join