It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapid testing for public, Dearborn Michigan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
P.D.Chief Haddad announced the Dearborn Michigan..Rapid virus testing begins tomorrow for public, no appt, no cost...500+ cars a day.

How about where you are?

Retired Responder
edit on 21-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No mandatory testing in Illinois yet. Been a hard worker for over 30 years. Afraid they gonna make it so I cant work if it becomes mandatory to do so.

I'm more scared of that than I ever was of getting covid19!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

No mandatory testing in Illinois yet. Been a hard worker for over 30 years. Afraid they gonna make it so I cant work if it becomes mandatory to do so.

I'm more scared of that than I ever was of getting covid19!!!

Hey I got it..bad...but home and with it since May 2019...couldnt diagnose me...but, Im ok.

The testing isnt mandatory...its the 1st for the general public not responders.

PS dont worry, stress cause havoc....but ignore no symptoms. Stay well...
edit on 21-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm not stressed, I'm sure the media would be happy if I were. I still have a hard time buying into the whole pandemic here.

I havent changed a dang thing from my normal routine. Nor will I.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Don't think I would go get tested. Pretty sure I had it last October and afraid of being labeled , flagged or something. I just don't trust this fake government shutdown.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
P.D.Chief Haddad announced the Dearborn Michigan..Rapid virus testing begins tomorrow for public, no appt, no cost...500+ cars a day.

How about where you are?

Retired Responder

The Abbot rapid testing kit is flawed, and that it can give a false clearance result when used as instructed.
Abbot is advising the kit to be put in abeyance, or perhaps a change of procedure, I'm not quite sure of any particular change method, but if the Abbot kit is going to be used in Michigan it doesn't seem like a good idea as of now.
edit on 21-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Did you ever reveal what band you played with?

I know, off topic.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

How about where you are?

Retired Responder

The Abbot rapid testing kit is flawed, and that it can give a false clearance result when used as instructed.
Abbot is advising the kit to be put in abeyance, or perhaps a change of procedure, I'm not quite sure of any particular change method, but if the Abbot kit is going to be used in Michigan it doesn't seem like a good idea as of now.

Yep...and you leave with a negative? Great! Then go home and get it anyway

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

No...but lately...I'm unclear as to how long I'll be around....Groot, we talked I think and I was gonna contact you w that, you were so kind.

I will pm you in a day or so...watch for it.
Peace

Thank you again for asking...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

How about where you are?

Retired Responder

That's why we need a good antibody test.

I don't care if I test and find that I don't have the Wuhan, I'd rather know I had it and survived. Then you can start getting back to whatever normal is after this.

Our family had a nasty "something" in late November. We ended up going to the Doctor's 5 times and they couldn't pinpoint what we had. From descriptions of symptom's of Wuhan, it matches.

How the hell would the Wuhan have been in Michigan in Late November? We didn't come in contact with any travelers ect?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Groot

No...but lately...I'm unclear as to how long I'll be around....Groot, we talked I think and I was gonna contact you w that, you were so kind.

I will pm you in a day or so...watch for it.
Peace

Thank you again for asking...

Hope all is well for you. You presented a mystery to me that I could not figure out. I thank you for that and I will always remember that. Looking forward to a message.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

How about where you are?

Retired Responder

That's why we need a good antibody test.

I don't care if I test and find that I don't have the Wuhan, I'd rather know I had it and survived. Then you can start getting back to whatever normal is after this.

Our family had a nasty "something" in late November. We ended up going to the Doctor's 5 times and they couldn't pinpoint what we had. From descriptions of symptom's of Wuhan, it matches.

How the hell would the Wuhan have been in Michigan in Late November? We didn't come in contact with any travelers ect?

I caught it May 30, 2019....they could not diagnose till recent ...am still low grade, 70+lbs lost...and still losing...still carrying on...for now and not hopeful
edit on 23-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join