It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well what would you " snitch " for

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Achtung citizens!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would not snitch on my neighbour for smoking weed.

Even if he came and knocked on my door to politely say that my cat is stinking the place out.

It is recorded here on ATS.

😉😉

Lags

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
the incident i informed on was 2 girls - in shool uniform [ a good school ] - attempting to steel spirits [ liquor ]

That's NOT how you punish naughty school girls.

Luckily we can wear masks nowadays and get away with it...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Depends on my mood. When I was in college, my truck was in the shop being repaired so I had to drive my mom's car that day. When class was finished and I was walking to the parking lot, I noticed a "hall monitor" writing me a ticket for parking without a school sticker on my car. Out of immediate reaction, I slapped the clipboard out of their hands and kicked it about 10 to 15 car lengths away, got in my mom's car and drove away. When I was still in high school, me and a friend were out walking around one night because it felt good outside and we noticed a couple of kids breaking into a store so we went back to my friend's house and called the police.

Having said that, I'd kick a hall monitor type snitch just because I hate them for their pettiness, but I'd call the police on a robber.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join