It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Time next Year is the New Temple being Abominated April 3 yup that quick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Im a finance chart hacker, yea, you may have heard of me...I made the Kessel Run hack in less than 13 parsecs.

Naw, but I have hacked the Revelation timelines to arrive here in front of you declaring ...we have a fit....

Let's see if the global demeanor goes Biblical or rosy. See if maybe this December a Temple can be dedicated or at least construction begun. That's Hanukkah. The items on the itinerary due before that Temple start up are a rapture after the glorified bodies are made...which btw will be a new species of humans, a war to put Israel in travail and the martyrs beheaded. That's a lot to happen...plus some kind of fake alien deception according to what's his face rocket guy, you know....not Goddard.....hmmm

German boy, him yeah Saturn 5 guy....Scripture says a deception to deceive even the very elect. So aliens in 2 mile wide silver seeds or fake holograms idk.....some kind of deception.

I posted this thread just to denote the brevity of.......the seriousness no......not that....uhmmmthe how quick this crap is happenin.....

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I have the timelines mapped well....the 1290 days.....the 1260.....that 1335 hits a Hanukka btw......I took in 13 timelines.....wanted ya to know

They only fit this year......not next

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So, to sum up the next few months it's a rapture and a war in Israel that will maybe spark off a Temple being allowed to be built quicklike down in the lower city by the spring.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Will you come back and retract this when none of that happens, as usual?

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Your rambling is like that of Joe Biden.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Your rambling is like that of Joe Biden.

The difference is , Joe's does not make any sense...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So the temple will be rebuilt that fast ?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The temple is ready to go, think of it like a an already manufactured Lego model - you simply put the pieces together. The garments are ready, the vessels, they simply have to build and perform.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

The temple is ready to go, think of it like a an already manufactured Lego model - you simply put the pieces together. The garments are ready, the vessels, they simply have to build and perform.

But it absolutely has to be a perfect replication.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Who will speak the words of the abomination ?
Trump ?

Could this be a part of the new Trump Middle East peace plan signed with Israel ?
The one that basically gives Jerusalem to the Palestinians ?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
mediocre fan fiction I must sey

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes, hombero....I will be the ats slave idiot admittedly

And buy lunch for everybody that day, too

a reply to: hombero

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Here is an excellent article on the work being done to ready the Temple. It mentions the altar which can be assembled and dissasembled, but it doesn't mention the actual building of the Temple. I find it interesting that they are using in vitro methods to produce the perfect heifer. Anyway, if interested here you go

www.jewishvoice.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
By my time table you are a bit premature. As I see it I see the prophesies of Daniel are repeating over the last 7 years before the start of the 1000 year reign of the saints. And the last 7 years of the Daniel 9 prophecy occurring during that time.

I'm thinking what we'll see is the appearance of the 2nd branch of Zechariah/Witness of Revelation to rebuild the temple shortly. And then during or shortly afterwards you will see a major disaster that appears to be several separate events happening at the same time. Those are.

1. The 6th seal of Revelation.
2. The Gog-Magog attack and destruction of their armies.
3. The Daniel 11-4 and Daniel 8 destruction of the great horn of the goat. One little detail there seems to imply that 3 countries in the middle east need to be conquered. We're only at 2 currently. BUT if and when the news breaks that the US either is doing a major offensive in Iran or a revolt has broken out and the government lost well.....It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Afterwards a totally upset world has to pull it together. A number of countries will be putting together new governments and new countries will form out of the old. The north and south confederacies will form. The new temple will go 3.5 years approximately with no problems. And then is desecrated for the following 3.5 years approximately.

We will have to see how it turns out.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i see your great points....interesting to see a good view, and the 6th seal is after midpoint

is that right....the 3.5 years before are not found ....just the 2 witnesses are working before hand 1260 days.....started Oct 2017 one month after a great sign in the heavebs

a reply to: ntech

edit on 22-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Will you come back and retract this when none of that happens, as usual?

I'm pretty sure his timeline faltered earlier this month. I'll try and find what he was saying most recently before changing it up again.

Eh, figured out how to see the profile, but the threads come up blank when I click on them. Anyhow, yeah, its a rapid-fire history of incorrect end-times predictions if you review the post history.
edit on 4/22/2020 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join