It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un Gravely Ill After Surgery

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: IAMTAT

Certainly would not wish to be his doctor or on that surgical team.

Exactly what i was thinking, lol.
Hopefully the dr got their family out before surgery started.

Also wonder if he starts these rumors to see who is going to make a move.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This story originated from CNN.
I'm gonna assume bulls#it...until further notice.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Lose his head and/or get a working holiday for the indefinite future at the very least.

As will any living past and even future generations of there immediate family, if the rumors are to be believed, would be my guess.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
wth with the linky ? sorry post delete it mess up the page o.O
edit on 20-4-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Not a big CNN fan then IAMTAT?

Prefer Fox or OAN?

Could be worse, i mean we have the BBC and the dreaded Sky to contend with.

Apparently he's not been seen publicly since the 11 of April.

I can see where you are coming from all the same, further information on the story, if any, would indeed be helpful.

If only to dispel the rumors, if that's what it is.

Where do you find a credible source on NK all the same?

I don't imagine those are about for very long.
edit on 20-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Rumor has it his Doctors name is Wi Yu No Di Nao.

His spokesman, Minister Ho Ree Chit is denying everything.

good thing corona doesn't care who makes fun jokes on how ppl talk!

I know you wish ill on ppl, me too 🙃
go and undistance you and yours, and I hope lil Kim kicks the bucket

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

SK sources are allegedly NK defector journalists reporting rumors from contacts within NK.
Their reports of Kim's condition appear not to be as dire as some of those reporting in the US and UK.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Here is what Sky has to say on the matter, essentially just rinse and repeat on the previous info.

I would be inclined to place belief in people from the place, that managed to get out, that know other people in the nation.

But like i said a credible source of information regarding NK is kind of had to find, as once they are out, they are not exactly going to be privy as to what happens after they depart in the same manner as whilst they were living under the regime.
edit on 21-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

All this cheering and clapping I've seen on social media and online people seem to be forgetting that famous line: "Better the devil you know". Knowing the types of people waiting in the wings to take over North Korea, we may end up coming up against a far dumber and insidious man.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Looks like this is fake news.

South Korea is saying the report is not true.

Apparently, South Korean intelligence has seen nothing unusual in North Korea lately.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

From the article

"Someone in South Korea’s government did indicate that concern over Kim’s health was legitimate, however, though not specifically lending credence to claims he is recovering from surgery or “brain dead.” South Korea’s JoongAng Ilbo cited Ji Seong-ho, a North Korean refugee who recently became a member of Seoul’s National Assembly, told the newspaper that he had intelligence that Kim’s health was “particularly not good,” without adding more detail."

Don't know about the braindead part being the case, probably just Twitter scuttlebutt, but far as i can determine his health is still in question, and with Covid doing the rounds, you have to wonder if that's a contributing factor?

So i would not call fake news just yet until further information regarding the Mans whereabouts and condition materializes.

It's not fake news that nobody has heard or seen the Man in public since the 11 of April, nor is it fake news that he failed to attend North Korea's annual Day of the Sun ceremony honoring his grandfather for the first time.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Kim's buddy Dennis Rodman was served with a judgement of default for his Newport Beach seafood restaurant a day before flying to North Korea. Maybe he would have done better serving Indian cuisine on paper plates?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Between each dictator's fall and another's rise, there is always a moment of chance that the whole house of cards will come crumbling down, and the people will once again be freed!

SO I hope the US does have it's plan up an ready to press start, because I'm sure those people would like to be reunited with their families!

I can't believe we'd goto war over oil, but not human lives...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Looks like this is fake news.

South Korea is saying the report is not true.

Apparently, South Korean intelligence has seen nothing unusual in North Korea lately.

Fake News CNN Strikes Again!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Give him some milk.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You get that the source is American far-right syndicated news, Breitbart.

Hence all the racist Chinese Coronovirus nonsense.

I think ill stick with CNN, SKY, BBC over that mob's reporting, and that's saying something. LoL

Anyhoo, Kims got to turn up at some point, dead or alive and well, so time will tell i imagine.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Does he have any remaining siblings or is there a general behind the throne ready to make his move already rubbing his hand's having let the fat little guy wipe the rest of the claimants out, biding his time and waiting to take control?.

Probably but just maybe it will end up being better for the Nork's, not likely though.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I think his sister is being touted as a possible replacement.

I don't see that going down to well with the rather misogynistic regime currently in place.

So a new Queen Min would be quite the turn up for the books.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
A bad heart at his age? You'd have figured he would have taken better care of himself. Then again, maybe the whole heart thing is a cover story.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: korath

The guys fat, he smokes, eats excessive amounts of expensive cheese and other gourmet food and does not look like he gets much exercise.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that a heart attack or stroke took him out the game, or he may have to have had bypass surgery or a stent inserted and that where the complications have arose i suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join