It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of thousands in L.A. County may have been infected with coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

*Below
edit on 20-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Myself as well. May 2019...lost 65lbs, nearly died, couldn't diagnose...until now...still affected

Responder Retired

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Isn't it lovely how managed healthcare essentially just kills people and never has to answer for it? There are people who obviously have this virus who cannot get tested because the money people won't approve it. There are obviously many people dying with this virus without ever having been tested for it....despite having asked to be tested and turned down by the money grubbers. I hope the people responsible for the disaster that is going on with the tests are put in prison when this is over.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think this is different because COVID19 mutates significantly

so people may have had the mild one.. but it mutated

www.news.com.au... 379c240ea2bcfecf2c4

Professor Li Lanjuan and her colleagues from Zhejiang University also found direct evidence that certain mutations could create strains deadlier than others.

The team took viral strains from 11 randomly chosen COVID-19 patients from Hangzhou and tested how efficiently they could infect and kill cells, the SCMP reports.

The researchers observed “diverse mutations” among the virus strains including one that generates 270 times as much viral load as the least potent type.

Strains of the virus that create high viral loads are more dangerous.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Isn't it lovely how managed healthcare essentially just kills people and never has to answer for it? There are people who obviously have this virus who cannot get tested because the money people won't approve it. There are obviously many people dying with this virus without ever having been tested for it....despite having asked to be tested and turned down by the money grubbers. I hope the people responsible for the disaster that is going on with the tests are put in prison when this is over.

Yep I will second that, this is a major disaster we will likely never recover from, heads need to roll.
edit on 21-4-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I love the contradictions.

Doom. Coronavirus 19 is 20 times more contagious and deadly than the old flu. Stay home or your sure to get Coronavirus 19, and spread it.

You were sick. It wasn’t the Coronavirus.

Whatever.

edit on 21-4-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: In Australia, in the middle of Summertime, when it's sunny and hot, yeah, that's totally normal.

Summer colds are not a new thing. I get one almost every year. Two years ago, I got H1N1 in July. Yes. It's normal.

I live in Missouri where we have 100+ temps in July, with ridiculous humidity.

The humidity is the problem.

I live in the calif desert and in the summer it hits 100+ degrees but the humidity will be less then 5%.
We don't have summer colds and flu.
Viruses can not survive on surfaces with high heat and very low humidity.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
the response is clear. mass immigration might do it ,or its all trumps fault hmm... funny how the worm turned

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I believe I may have contracted COVID-19

I don't know anyone who hasn't demonstrated COVID-19 symptoms. Some have been a bit more serious than others, but mostly mild.

I know people who were tested earlier this year, before COVID-19 was a thing outside China, they were told the virus was not identifiable and that it was just some upper respiratory infection.

I have been saying to everybody that I know that we need to be tested for antibodies. Unfortunately in the current race for complete insanity, that suggestion has not been considered an option.

This is exactly what the doctor diagnosed me with as well. Didn't know what the hell had entered my body. Crazy that we shut down the whole world over this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join