It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the significance of the number 33 in Freemasonsry?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Would like to get some thoughts from actual Freemasons on the significance of the number 33 and what it actually means.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I have a theory... but as I'm only free but no mason, i will wait and see till I add my two cents...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The age of Christ’s Death
The human spine
Etc...
The 33rd parallel... perhaps look into this more to discover why it’s the most significant piece to help you understand why for yourself...
edit on 20-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If you will allow a humorous response, or a cynical outlook on it all. I would say to keep you trapped in a matrix. To have you go on a "wild goose chase."

Perhaps there may be some use to it, but you think you will find it in this land of confusion? Prove it to me.

I mean google has a lot to say about it. What did you find there? Now unless you mean what does every individual person thinks? Well the problem here is; now you have to trust they are being honest. Are people honest?

But in this instance the number 33 would be a symbol, yes? Which means the nature of symbols, the power, how they form, the meaning, all applies to it. Just like it would to any symbol. So what does this mean? It means, that it would mean, whatever you want it to mean, and that no one has ownership over the meaning. Unless you give it to them.

Isnt that what it means to be free? Or to have free will. If you arent a slave anymore, then others dont have that power over you anymore. You've become like them, their equal, at least in this sense. You can shape the world like any god.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Rather than seeking answers on the internet - which most of the mine are incorrect, why not become a Mason and find out for yourself.

There's nothing better in life than being able to discover the answer to these questions through our own hard work.

Although, I believe all lodges are closed across the USA and Canada.
Mine closed early March.

But once this virus stuff is over, Perhaps you could reach out to your local Lodge.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Rather than seeking answers on the internet - which most of the mine are incorrect, why not become a Mason and find out for yourself.

I think it would be helpful if a Mason could just simply tell us what this 33 means.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Nope.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Fresh meat, secrets, and such...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

There’s this from the higher degree handbook by J.S.M. Ward

CHAPTER VI. THE ANCIENT AND ACCEPTED RITE.
The Rose Croix of Heredom is now regarded as the 18th Degree of the A. and A. Rite, whose total number of degrees is 33, in reference to the 33 years of our Lord’s Life.

That pretty much spells it out, but I got a feeling there’s a lot more to it than that

- JC

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks you gave me an idea about something I'm working on. I cant wait to share it

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
Thanks you gave me an idea about something I'm working on. I cant wait to share it

And something about coronavirus masks and the veil allegory. Something is being hidden from us.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I think it would be helpful if a Mason could just simply tell us what this 33 means.

No. And because you ask...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Ah , I am Guessing it's Geometric .

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

In numerology, it is considered a master number not reduced.

It is very significant. It means a teacher, leader, one that enlightens and of course very powerful. It also means even though you are powerful you know there are higher powers than you.

Just to add I’m not a mason but have had an interest in numbers, their meaning and influence. 33 is significant beyond Just Masons, like Buddhism & Islam
edit on 20-4-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

33? Symbols within symbols, etc. Age of Jesus at his death? The original simulacra? Perhaps something to do with Kundalini energy and its path through the human spine? Who knows these says, perhaps the Templars knew once - now forgotten by all.

-MM
edit on 21-4-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Masonary today is a watered down narrative. Symbols have different meanings to different layers of understanding and the top meanings are kept hidden.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yeah I can believe that. The story tells us Masonry was initially a workers guild or union of sorts, and then became a speculative study of sorts, then it became a means of controlling certain hand picked non-elect, and currently is used as a way to attract more and more non-elect into the fold.

It is becoming clear to me that Masonry has a lot of decent people fooled. These fools are supposed to feel good about themselves when they open their minds up a little bit to some interesting thought systems. Sure. I enjoy thinking. That is how I got to the place I am now. I study philosophy, religion, economy, secret society, etc.

The Bible reference to Jesus is meant to put the fools at ease. But what is really happening is the global elect are running game on these fools. Why did the Jewish folks get the Romans riled up against Jesus? The story even tells us that Rome had no problem with Jesus. Rome suggested the Jews handle their own business. So why did the Jews want to pin the arrest and execution of Jesus on the Romans? The Jews wanted to silence Jesus because he was giving away their secrets and they wanted the Roman law to handle it so that it would be known that Rome respected and protected the Jews. Of course this was anything but true. Rome was killing rebellious Jews all day. But the corrupted fearful Roman leaders went along with the ploy to arrest Jesus so they themselves would not come under further scrutiny.

And today, the days are shortened for the sake of the global elect. They are still utilizing a 280-day calendar while the rest of the world has a 365-day calendar. The "semitic" part is still active in the moon magic learned from the Babylonians. Nobody even knows what the "semitic" part is all about. People just toe the line in lockstep fashion.

We are currently in week 13 of 40. I believe stocks are headed down until just after summer solstice. Then they'll stage a rally again until new instructions arrive just before Halloween. We are supposed to feel good about ourselves when we know this system. But that is only what they want us to think and how they want us to behave. You are really tuned in when you understand that the New Testament is a warning.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
33°

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
33 vertebrae of the spinal column (upright life?)
33rd parallel on the globe (sun's cycle?)
33 years in the life of Jesus (to put Christians at ease?)
33 degrees Fahrenheit (phase change? how about 212?)

All of these talking points raise curiosity, but none rings true like the 33 years of Jesus Christ's life. In that one explanation we get not only a warning, but a contradiction. How can Jesus only have 33 years of life when He is said be everlasting? And don't forget that this 33 thing was started AFTER the Babylonian Moon Magic evil had spread around. It is a warning. The group who were once slaves now attempts to enslave the rest of us. The cycle comes back around once again. These Freemasons are stradling the fence and attempting to warn us also. The entire occult arena is one thing and two things at once.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I Heard Somewhere It Is The Point Wherein All Things, Provided You Start From The 1°, Start To Unfreeze. And The Flower Of Life May Yet Be In Bloom. A Correlation To People Around You. As The Masons Have Immeasurably Repeated Over And Over And Over Again. People. Great People.
This Greatness Comes From Your Ability To Promote Charities, In Every Sense Of The Word. As Well As Your Responsibility To Exemplify Your Morality In All Your Thoughts And Actions. You Begin To Rise And The Cold World Becomes Warmed By Your Affection And Good Nature. Thus You Will See It Reflected Back To You. Yet... You Remain Cold Enough To Ward Off That Which Is Deterrent. Meaning People.
I Could Be Wrong... But 33 Is Not So Majestic When You Start To Develop "Consequence And Conscience". C = 3 From Consequence & C = 3 From Conscience. Those Two Words Can Be Spelled Differently But Pronounced The Same. Phonetically On An Absurd Level Of Perception.

Morally, 33 Is Where You May Like To Be. However... Many Only Get To 3. They Say It's As High As You Can Go. 3 Is A Number That Stands Alone When Compared To 33. This May Be Due To The Consequence Of Conscience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join