It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 enemies of the Corona Virus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat
No one did.
At all.

They mentioned obesity as a contributing factor to fatality in Covid 19 patients.

I went back and re read what was said and no one railed against fat people.

edit on 4202020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

In truth none of the things mentioned are enemies to corona virus.
They are enemies to surviving it.

Enemies of the virus include distance, hand washing, wearing masks and staying at home.
This way it dies.

(post by shooterbrody removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

And in the first class section.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

None of us are getting out alive but that doesn't mean we should just let this virus have free reign to take us all on the buddy system.

100s of people are dying a day. And they are not all in the high risk group.I

Such is life huh?

As long as it's someone else.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes. Exactly.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

None of us are getting out alive but that doesn't mean we should just let this virus have free reign to take us all on the buddy system.

Such is life huh?

Yes, such is life even if it's our own.

Part of living is eventually dying.

Did you know more than 100000 people die each day?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I lost my uncle last week. Doctors couldn't do a damn thing for him.

My niece has just gotten over a horrible case of pneumonia that dragged on for three weeks before natural supplements knocked it out.

Her toddler age daughter is now symptomatic.

Want to tell me again about me not caring unless it's "someone else"? I helped my niece more than any doctor, hospital or Big Pharma. And sure as hell more than YOU!

You know exactly what you can do with your bs. I live by principles -- by truths -- not fear and cowardice. If you've got a problem with that, you've got a problem. And I sure as hell ain't gonna help fix it.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Yes. Exactly.

Which protects you and yours, then to and extent others.

Also noting, this wont cure anything.

I hope you can see the difference.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

People are also suffering and dying BECAUSE of these shutdowns and self-isolation, and it's very clear that YOU and everyone else only care about protecting yourselves.

You sure don't have a problem with all the little folks -- you know, those essential workers -- going out and risking their own health and well being to keep this world running while YOU protect yourself, right? Overworked, overstressed, overtired, and underpaid... but that's not YOU, right?

You're quite happy to let others die so that YOU can be protected and safe at home, right?

You're quite happy to abandon seniors and the vulnerable to die alone and unassisted in their homes, at FOUR TIMES the normal rates, to protect YOU, right? People who can't take care of themselves, but YOU are protected, right? So what do you care?

You're quite happy to let women and children be beaten by abusive spouses and parents, who have no escape, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, because YOU are safe at home, right?

YOU have made it very clear that YOU don't give a rat's patootie who gets hurts or is put in harm's way as long as YOU are protected and safe at home. YOU are a bigger threat than the virus.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Excuse me? How do you know I didn't catch the 'rona, when I thought I had the flu, before it escaped China?

Seriously though, I keep hearing people talk about how they were sick around Christmas and that they "probably had it".
I did actually have the flu, still have a lingering cough for over a month, but it was not corona.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

As a lurker, I don't think the other posters were attacking you.

They were merely talking about statistics and various groups and sub groups.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I have a friend who is an EMT and he is married with children to a nurse. She became sick in January, was checked and results eliminated common flu strains they test for. She did not have common flu.

She became sick but stayed home untreated, he caught a bit of something and ended up with a persistent shallow cough, got over it, and today they are both fine.

Certainly these are anecdotal stories, but they are true. They are simply stories that are not included in the "data" that forms the backbone of the mainstream media terror narrative.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

And what about the perfect health kids and teenagers that have succumbed to the virus?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Could it not have been another viral infection? That seems more plausible.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Semantics.. But, it would seem those things are not "enemies" of SARS-CoV-2 at all.

And realistically, they tend to be risk factors for nearly every illness in existence. Not all.. But a whole helluva lot of them.

All that said, we have let these things become some real serious problems. Very little time and effort is given to things like immune health, diet, exercise. In fact, very many "socially approved" thought processes encourage "bad" health.

We might want to look into that before going balls to the wall with things like vaccines.
edit on 20-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: Typos of justice

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: LordAhriman

Excuse me? How do you know I didn't catch the 'rona, when I thought I had the flu, before it escaped China?

Seriously though, I keep hearing people talk about how they were sick around Christmas and that they "probably had it".
I did actually have the flu, still have a lingering cough for over a month, but it was not corona.

I just saw someone in another thread say they had it last May... FFS!
edit on 20-4-2020 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

In the US, it should be noted that obesity, a precursor to both high blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes, is itself an epidemic.

It should also be pointed out that (worldwide) giving birth at an excessive rate causes overpopulation. Which (in turn) causes an overwhelming disaster when everyone on the planet starts catching some random virus that is just deadly enough to cause mass shutdowns of the parasitic system that feeds on the abundant blood sweat and tears we feed it on a daily basis in normal times. Now this massive parasite is in severe distress and is eating a lot of us whole just to survive.

Oh but let's pretend fat people are the problem. LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hate to be technical, but the 3 factors would be FRIENDS of the virus.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

In the US, it should be noted that obesity, a precursor to both high blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes, is itself an epidemic.

Many overweight people, who wouldn’t consider themselves “obese” are nevertheless “pre-diabetic”, that is, their bodies are developing a resistance to the insulin their bodies are able to make.

All the more reason to stay safe.

Stay safe while committing slow-motion suicide?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join