It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Could Attack Immune System Like HIV And Other Known Symptoms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ok so some research that has been out for some time has been under the radar in the media. The virus affects people similar to HIV in that it attacks people's immune system and T cells.
This is something people should not be out saying its just the flu and its ok once you have antibodies because once your immune system is gone your toast. This is just one of the terrible effects of this virus and the topic of this thread.
Stay informed and discuss this effect of corvid 19
This could literally be flying airborne aids with a bunch of other s### in it.

Coronavirus could attack immune system like HIV by targeting protective cells, warn scientists

Researchers in China and the US find that the virus that causes Covid-19 can destroy the T cells that are supposed to protect the body from harmful invaders

One doctor said concern is growing in medical circles that effect could be similar to HIV

www.scmp.com...

[...]

To the surprise of the scientists, the T cell became a prey to the coronavirus in their experiment. They found a unique structure in the virus’ spike protein that apparently triggered the fusion of a viral envelope and cell membrane when they came into contact.
The virus’s genes then entered the T cell and took it hostage, disabling its function of protecting humans.

[...]
More and more people compare it to HIV,” said the doctor who requested not to be named due to the sensitivity of the issue.
In February, Chen Yongwen and his colleagues at the PLA’s Institute of Immunology released a clinical report warning that the number of T cells could drop significantly in Covid-19 patients, especially when they were elderly or required treatment in intensive care units. The lower the T cell count, the higher the risk of death.

This observation was later confirmed by autopsy examinations on more than 20 patients, whose immune systems were almost completely destroyed, according to mainland media reports.

Doctors who had seen the bodies said the damage to the internal organs was similar to a combination of Sars and Aids.
The gene behind the fusion function in Sars-CoV-2 was not found in other coronaviruses in human or animals.

Well I have also been wondering about the various effects of the virus on people so the HIV symptoms are a new addition to the list.
A Lot of the effects depend on other conditions however some do not and are common to all who get the virus.
I would imagine the HIV effects would be common to all cases due to it being an extraordinary factor most people wouldn't normally have had before corvid 19 but will most likely have after corvid 19.
Also many have no effects at all for like a month or maybe even longer and are asymptomatic yet spread the virus.
Different symptoms may occur and disappear as antibodies fight the infection but those people still are contagious and may relapse once antibody count goes down with a weaker immune system. So now some information is coming out about mutations with more than 3,500 mutations detected so far the chances of getting infected or reinfected by a mutation may be very high.
www.scmp.com...
Please note various sources from different doctors were used to compile the list of symptoms.
A search using one of the symptoms below combined with corvid 19 can get people more information if they are interested.
I linked the HIV article as it is the main focus of this thread.
I do not want this anywhere near anyone after looking at the long list of effects it really scares me. So far anyone of any age with no health conditions may develop severe health effects which may kill them or anyone who comes into contact with them at any time.
Truly frightening list of effects of corvid 19 besides HIV/AIDS effects here's what I could find:

death
reinfection risk(when antibodies are low it may come back)
lost sense of smell and taste
seizures
Syncope (fainting or passing out)
fever
dry cough
fatigue/tiredness
phlegm production
shortness of breath
sore throat
headache
myalgia or arthralgia (pain in a muscle or group of muscles or joints)
chills
nausea
vomiting
nasal congestion
bronchitis
diarrhea
lack of oxygen into your system
inflammation in the body
myocarditis heart inflammation which can lead to the weakening of the heart muscle
Damages heart (cardiac arrest/ heart failure)
hemoptysis (coughing up of blood.)
conjunctival congestion (also known as pink eye)
respiratory failure
septic shock (life-threatening low blood pressure develops when body has an overwhelming response to infection)
multiple organ dysfunction
multiple organ failure
blood clotting
autoimmune disease (immune system mistakenly attacks your body)
immune system hyperactivity triggers a "cytokine storm" an overproduction of immune cells
create cytokines chemicals that cause small blood vessels to leak making hemorrhages
viral infection
influenza infection
Pneumonia (Bacteria, viruses, and fungi causes inflammation in your lungs)
Lung damage
liver damage
Damage kidneys (possible failure)
Damages the brain (possible brain damage)
brain disease
brain cell death
brain swelling
mental confusion
brain dysfunction
Encephalopathy (confused and not acting like you usually do)
breakdown of the blood-brain barrier
orchitis (an inflammation of the testicles)
reduce a man’s sperm count and possibly lead to infertility
Covid-19 invades cells Ace2, in the testicles, as well as in other organs like the kidneys and heart
Now adding HIV/AIDS like effects(attacks immune system in a similar fashion)

Anyways that's the list so far scary stuff indeed.
Stay safe and keep informed.
edit on 19-4-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
With the re-infection wave coming now into reality, more new research will be coming to light probably sometime in June or July. This is one reason people talk about having a vaccine for Corvid 19 just doesn't seem possible and as we all know, there is NO drug yet available to "cure" the sick that is currently available.
Thanks for posting your info.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Chiming in to come back and check later. But scary stuff indeed.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ref: Elevated exhaustion levels and reduced functional diversity of T cells in peripheral blood may predict severe progression in COVID-19 patients [emphasis mine]

Different from that reported by Chen et al., we did not observe increased neutrophils or decreased lymphocytes [B-cells & T-cells*]. Instead, we found that the severe group had a significant reduction in granulocytes compared to the mild group.

*Understanding different types of White Blood Cells

There are a number of different types and sub-types of white blood cells which each have different roles to play.

The three major types of white blood cells are:
  • Granulocytes
  • Monocytes
  • Lymphocytes

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

This is really interesting. It also has a slight whiff of "we didn't start the virus" propaganda. I'd wait for larger studies to come out, but good to know.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
No wonder cause this virus is "Frankestain" virus. Combination of SARS Corona virus and HIV:

www.researchgate.net...

greatgameindia.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
if its Fauci then its ouchi

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I remember early on when there were reports this was a bio-weapon got lose and it was a combination of HIV and SARS

Perhaps it is being hidden from the public not to scare them. If this is the case then we are all doomed, it is only a matter of time before AOC gets her wish and the human extinction movement wins.

But so what? We are just parasites on the earth according to enviornmentalists and the earth would be better off without us.

If this turns out to be the case, better to commit suicide early on once you get it, because you will and there is no vaccine for HIV and the entire world can't be on drugs their whole life while the population slowly dies a horrific and painful death.

What is the point? Better of dead by our own hands.

Thanks for the enlightening post. Just what we needed to hear.

At least I was right early on, a bio-weapon accidentally loosed, HIV/SARS, which leads to a painful death and the end of humanity.

Look we ALL will die, it is a certainty and a fact. So what if humanity dies out with it? We won't be around to see it, so who cares.

The best we can do is make sure our deaths aren't suffocating pain.

I appreciate the thought, and China, well, they'll get theirs in the end too, we are all going to die if you are correct and there is no stopping it. Better off gone now then when starvation sets in and all hell breaks loose.

edit on 4/19/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

HIV infects T cells, causing them to replicate the virus.

The COVID-19 virus kills T cells, and they don't replicate the virus.

One co-opts the immune system the other suppresses it.

edit on 19/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Spoken like a true coward.

You do realise the source is the South China Morning Post yeah? Hardly an "I was right along, told ya so" moment.

The list of symptoms reads like an amalgamation of every sickness known to man.

"Do you experience periodic hunger and occasional thirst? You may have the virus!!!!"

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

You do realise the source is the South China Morning Post yeah? Hardly an "I was right along, told ya so" moment.

"Do you experience periodic hunger and occasional thirst? You may have the virus!!!!"

Not a coward. You ARE going to die, I AM going to die, your children and grandchildren ARE going to die. It happens to all of us. Can't stop it, we are all on the death train sooner or later.

So now according to what the OP is telling us all of humanity dies, what difference will that make to all of us once we are dead? This should be a time of celebration for the environmentalists who are telling people not to have children, and to join the human extinction movement to save the planet. But we don't have to suffer while doing what the environmentalists want do we?

If people like the OP are correct, aren't we better off making sure our deaths aren't prolonged agonies of horror? The media reports daily the horrors of COVID 19 death, the agony, the horror, the prolonged drowning, the 80% death rate that happens with torturous slowness on a respirator. That to me is a masochist.

If the OP is correct, then why not make ones death painless as possible if all of humanity is doomed. I'm not saying do it today, but once you catch it and if you think you need the hospital, then why not? If it has HIV in it you'll die a horrible death later from the HIV destroying your immune system.

Ever heard of a devil's advocate?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Heavy # the mainstream prophecies all state that a complete wipeout is going to happen leaving only a very small remnant left to inherit the earth in tact .
If , or looks like when that happens which may be sudden and soon , say your prayers on the way out.
If anyone doesnt believe that hype look up Isaiah chapter 34 that's a biocentric creator who really means business .

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

Heavy # the mainstream prophecies all state that a complete wipeout is going to happen leaving only a very small remnant left to inherit the earth in tact .
If , or looks like when that happens which may be sudden and soon , say your prayers on the way out.
If anyone doesnt believe that hype look up Isaiah chapter 34 that's a biocentric creator who really means business .

You have a point. All one has to do is peruse the TV, Netflix, Hulu, etc to see the worst humanity has to offer served up as normal everyday life. The most degenerate thing you can think of, humanity is pretending it is good on every type of entertainment you can find. Then promoting it all as normal and things that everyone should engage in.

If one is a prominent politician even behaving like a pedophile in public is acceptable these days and you may just get to run for President.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Probably started in a thinktank
"Crap..#Epsteindidn'tkillhimself is trending...they know!"
"We need a weapon of mass distraction now!"
"What should we make the symptoms?"
""All of them!!""
Muhahha ha

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

That's right though so few people even have the slightest idea of what the fear of God means , they've never even started to become wise , even so called believers believe in nothing like the real truth.
Never looking up to the universe to contemplate always watching television and feeding their faces as gluttons , ruining the world as they go along doing no good just taking for themselves everyday . No thought to why food might taste good just smacking their lips and using things they never cared where it came from. You can sympathise with God he turns up and his animals are extinct his seas are poisoned the sky is filled with toxic gas and enough is enough.
I'd be furious as well , probably wipe the problems all out and keep a just a few of the good ones.
We can only hope ... It's not like a precedent hasn't been set before , Noah had the right idea

And as for Joe Boden I'd wring his scrawny neck until he went blue in the face and sputtered some apologies and then stick him in a big black hole to think about it for the next million years

edit on 19-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The High Command told me to tell you its a Pleomorphic Bacteria that can act like a Chameleon.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Please stop beating the dead horse with a broken record. The right personwciuld easily suffer half of those side effects from the cold. The right person being, those with weaker immune cells.

I would ignore unnamed scientists who suddenly discover a new reason for everyone to be afraid of the common cold put under a microscope by the handful of media that own all the magazines, newspapers, radio stations and tv stations as well as the movie studios with a 24/7 order that you demand to be filled with fear.

Stanford University already concluded with their study that this is more akin the the common cold, a typical side effect of being infected with a corona virus. The quickest way for this to be over is to ignore all the unlawful orders being issued primarily by Democrat Governors and mayors. That would help to counter the peer pressure they are placing on other states.

The president wants you to be free, while so many Democrats demand you become filled with terror, dread and fear and become a prisoner in your own home while they try to bribe you to like it with pay off money.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Not a coward. You ARE going to die, I AM going to die, your children and grandchildren ARE going to die. It happens to all of us. Can't stop it, we are all on the death train sooner or later.

So now according to what the OP is telling us all of humanity dies, what difference will that make to all of us once we are dead? This should be a time of celebration for the environmentalists who are telling people not to have children, and to join the human extinction movement to save the planet. But we don't have to suffer while doing what the environmentalists want do we?

If people like the OP are correct, aren't we better off making sure our deaths aren't prolonged agonies of horror? The media reports daily the horrors of COVID 19 death, the agony, the horror, the prolonged drowning, the 80% death rate that happens with torturous slowness on a respirator. That to me is a masochist.

If the OP is correct, then why not make ones death painless as possible if all of humanity is doomed. I'm not saying do it today, but once you catch it and if you think you need the hospital, then why not? If it has HIV in it you'll die a horrible death later from the HIV destroying your immune system.

Ever heard of a devil's advocate?

Oh sure, we're all destined to die just not by Coronavirus.

At present, you could probably find an "expert' with a study to back any perception you wish to have of covid-19 so who to believe? The South China Morning Post? The WHO?

Your response and attitude is a direct reflection of your personality. If you wish to throw your hands up in the air and say "oh well, it's going to be a slow and agonising death anyway may as well die now" then I will rightly label that as cowardice.

Certainly not suggesting the whole thing is an absolute nothing burger. However, some people seem to just thrive on drama and panic.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The reason SARS 2/COVID19 mimics HIV is because it was engineered in Wuhan at its institute of viral technology by Shi Zhengli. Covid 19 is not natural it is a recombination event it’s nature is chimeric...
I’ll speak more plainly here so all can grasp... it mimics HIV because it is part HIV this protein splice was combined with a virus from a bat...The introduction of the HIV protein was done quite deliberately to accomplish a couple of things...
This protein spliced in just right is a key it enables the bat virus the ability to unlock human cells to allow delivery...
Then when attached to the cell introduce material that essentially goes to war against our own natural genetic replication... This has negative effects on our immune system...
Now for the next splice these proteins were introduced from SARS as the Kill Switch... I’m trying not to be ugly here but clearly this results in ARDS and a number of other issues for all major organs...

It’s designer Shi Zhengli the design purposeful
To say this was research into how to help treat and prevent corona virus in humans it is not so easy because the mutations were unnatural they were forced by splicing... would never happen naturally so this excuse is suspect as is the opinion that is right before us... The deliberate creation of a biological weapon...
edit on 19-4-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The fear here is deep way to deep for ATS.

If this was reinfecting people there would be hospitals full in every major city.

I spoke with a friend first time in years who is a nurse at a major metro hospital here. "Used to be on the weekend it was nuts, now it's crickets" we are more worried about who and why this is being done than CoVid itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join