It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Likely Started Months Earlier And Not in Wuhan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: smurfy

Well that complicates things certainly when it comes to any hope of a vaccine

They do say that any mutations are attenuated, and that any vaccine based on the original virus should cope with any mutations, in this case COVID-19 which is what was found in Wuhan..that being type B it seems, a surrogate, albeit very close to the original type A, as would be type C, and so being their reasoning for going for the virus having occurred months before, and somewhere else other than Wuhan...although that kind of misses that various versions of the virus could still have come from that same virology lab.
So I can see where the study is frustrating for those Cambridge people involved when they don't have all the analytical information they need, but they do need to talk to those involved in the 2015/2016 experiment, should they be able to.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Groot

So, where did this virus come from originally?

The image you posted shows it came from a bat.

I think that bat may have been in a lab.

Are you sure? Seems the results are inconclusive.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
The title novel gives us 3 scenarios.
Remnants of comet dust/meteorite/sky event is one. Crickets

Buried under soil/recently excavated- first contact with it the entire span that humans lived upon the earth is second. also crickets

Some idiot scientist who forgot to include the idea boron proposes to nuclear reactions is third. crickets on steroids

Please elaborate, you have my attention.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

But, but, Trump and his ""Chinese Virus"" rhetoric can't be wrong.

You obviously didn't even read the OP.

The TDS is strong in this one^.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I read the op, also read Covid 19 possibly originated out of an American airbase, traveled around the military for 6 months and then ended up in China.

End of the day bullcrap aside, my bet is the virus came from natures petri dish, not your, not ours, and not China.

edit on 20-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtrozeroIt is an extreme coincidence that this virus would magically originate 800 yards from the only bio level 4 facility in China whose main purpose was to study cornea viruses...

Not saying I believe this, but for the sake of not becoming too blinkered, if it was planted in China so that they could be blamed, it would be planted near a lab like the one in Wuhan.

Just saying the local doesn’t default blame to China, if we’re considering all possibilities.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Couldn’t the the pattern of strains in different countries simply mean that there was A, B and C in Wuhan and people with A returned to America and Australia?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Not saying I believe this, but for the sake of not becoming too blinkered, if it was planted in China so that they could be blamed, it would be planted near a lab like the one in Wuhan.

Just saying the local doesn’t default blame to China, if we’re considering all possibilities.

Why would they then shut down the lab and not use the lab as the tool it was made for? We also have zero information on bad actors doing this, but we have a ton of information that it most likely came from the lab with the biggie that the lab was labeled in the recent past as not even coming close to the quality standards a level 4 lab would need. We also have China being extremely quite about it all...hmmmm

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Think i heard someone on Sky NEWS say there are 7 different mutations of the Covid 19 virus doing the rounds.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

So, where did this virus come from originally?

The image you posted shows it came from a bat.

I think that bat may have been in a lab.

Are you sure? Seems the results are inconclusive.

That's what it looks like to me. Bat is not a country. Bat has the longest line. Bat is at the top of the list.

They are pretty sure it can be passed straight from a bat to a human. I think that is what it shows because bat is the only animal listed. I could be reading too much into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join