It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the u.s. start disinfecting cities?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The US already said they "WONT" be disinfecting cities, because it's a WASTE OF TIME.
The virus, doesn't even live long, without replicating, and needs a specific host to do so, humans, bats, and penguin word animal, armadillo rat, no, thats not it, pangolins thats it! ( Pengolens ).. who named them?!

And it's akin to washing produce with soap, dangerous and stupid.

We're going to hear of all KINDS of environmental disasters resulting from "cities being disinfected"

What exactly are they "Disinfecting" with, because last time I checked, there is a PH balance to the environment, that was in the last few decades drastically altered in places from just living. SO a deliberate attempt to control mother nature, isn't going to go over very well.
edit on 19-4-2020 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I bet all the Crop-duster Companies and pilots are salivating at this idea.

They do it for mosquito control, but they are always getting sued for killing the bees and basically screwing something up.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Trueman

Which planes are you going to remove from rotation to spray, where is the money going to come from to retrofit those planes to disperse the disinfectant, which pilots are you going to choose to lose their currency to fly this mission, which airmen are you going to remove from their primary mission to learn how to install, load and service the equipment, and how are you going to get around the laws on the books to prevent Active duty and Reserve units from flying missions over US soil.

Considering the chem trail conspiracy theories I am certain law suits would be a plenty.

That's a whole bunch of questions. If I could answer all, I'd be hired for the job.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Simple answer is the US has a lot of lawyers. Michigan has a lot of federal lawsuits being filed right now and more in the state when the courts here open. This is going to make a lot lawyers rich!!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Exactly!!

Sunlight and warm temps will do the work necessary.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Strange, isn't it??

Get outside in the fresh air, and sunlight...get some exercise, and hey-presto, healthy--or healthier, anyway.

How in the Hell are we forgetting that?? Well, I'm not, but you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Irishhaf

3.5 million sq miles of land, so where do we spray...

Easy. Gotta be NYC first. If it works there, it'll work anywhere else. I'd use the Air Force, no contractors.

Won't work, not as long as the subways and buses are running.

These are the real disease vectors and air spraying won't touch the cesspools of disease, spittle, spit, garbage an urine soaked tiny boxes crammed full of humanity.

The only hope for NYC is to cut off all public transit for a month or more and disinfect them. Of course that will be undone once you open the doors again and the tiny boxes of disease become petri dishes by mid-morning the first day. I know I lived in NYC.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Spray the subway and buses too. Why not.
edit on 20-4-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: gortex

Exactly!!

Sunlight and warm temps will do the work necessary.

This virus might adapt to warm weather. Ever got the flu in summer?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: The2Billies

Spray the subway and buses too. Why not.

I lived in NYC.

The subway is cleaned every night. By mid rush hour every drop of cleaning/disinfecting is undone. The subway is covered in filth, garbage strewn on the floor, spittle, spit and urine abound. Spraying them will only do any good for the first 15-20 minutes they are put back into service. After that, spraying them is meaningless. The people who ride the subways are gross and don't care. They are PUBLIC which means the people who ride it have no incentive to not live like pigs while in it.

The same with public city buses, although not quite as bad because there is a bus driver who sometimes yells at disgusting behavior. In the subway no one objects, no one yells at unsanitary and disgusting behavior - so it happens ALL the time.

People who live in the cities don't even consciously see it anymore, if they did they'd realize the cesspools of disease that are the subways and buses.

By not shutting down the subways when this started New York condemned themselves to a massive outbreak and a seriously ongoing epidemic that won't end for the 2 years they are now saying it will take for a vaccine.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Can't say that I have.

That they, the viruses, adapt is true enough.

So what happens, and it will, when this supposed disinfection fails to work, and not only fails to work but forces the virus to adapt, and grow stronger??

My trust in the govt. to do anything correctly is non-existent. I'll take care of myself, and do the best I can. Govt can, and will, screw it up.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Sunlight and fresh air helped them fight the infection during the Spanish Flu, recent report says direct sunlight wrecks the virus, so it hasent evolved a defense in 100 years.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I suppose what's more dangerous? Wuflu or guns in the streets?

Redacted
edit on 20-4-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

They are equally dangerous...

The death rate when it hits your lungs is the big difference...

NC

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well, we'll figure out something else. This is a new kind of crisis, we don't have a SOP for it but we have to try all we got.

Besides nukes of course

top topics

<< 1   >>

join