It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Doesnt Anyone Use Logic ?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It HAS ALREADY spread EVERYWHERE for MONTHS before ANY containment.

By that logic lockdowns in general are pointless, especially here in Michigan where nearly 50% of the population is considered “essential”...... meaning within ONE 14 day cycle (there have been at least 4 since “precautionary” steps were taken) all those essential workers would have contracted it from an asymptotic “carrier” and brought it home to infect whomever they live with... most certainly anyone in the medical field. (That’s going off how “infectious” it is “far more so than the flu” as I’m told)
BUT logic isn’t used at all in ANY part of this topic.... and people just input opinions to further a stance that AT BEST using ACTUAL math isn’t much worse in any form than the flu. And there is no way to prove a lockdown worked, because you cant argue the absence of one...... how about Iowa or The Dakota’s..... little to no lockdown and their numbers are minimal.... BUT Michigan has some of the most draconian tactics in place and STILL has the 3rd most deaths ( even though the numbers are fabricated)....
Someone will step in and say “THE HOSPITALS WILL BE OVERWHELMED”

But the FACT remains there isn’t and will never be PROOF that locking down anything has helped.

What is does prove however is that WE (the world) is in for a HUGE recession, and all because MOST blindly followed a panic driven nothing burger started by an over active 24/7 news industry. Everything should ALWAYS be questioned or you will never truly learn anything new or gain experience.

STOP DEPENDING ON THE GOVERNMENT! THEY DEPEND ON US!!!
thanks I needed that
edit on 18-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/18/2020 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Deductive reasoning is a globalist trick.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

the one thing that has worked is the media induced fear....

Everyone is afraid of everyone now... can't even go to a damn grocery store without following the bloody lines... get too close and people gasp and yell at you for being too close...

They're issuing fines for being in parks ALONE... even though the virus isn't even air born...

I read somewhere 4 people were shot in California for violating lock down...

the question is what are they testing us for... or what is the agenda?

Im guessing its the vaccine...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

WHY USE LOGIC WHEN WE HAVE CAPS LOCK?

Title edit incoming.

I'm okay with reasonable lockdowns where needed and without violating rights.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Question: Why are you screaming about this here?

I highly doubt a single person here is in an authoritative position to do a damn thing either way.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Because virus is skeery.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Quit your whining!
Personally, I don't want any of you people coming within 2 meters of me for ever.
Most of you people are way too close to each other on a good day brushing up on each other like pedophiles.
Why can't I walk down the street on a good day without 15 people touching on me?
Your society stinks!
You spit when you talk, your so dirty your governments have to tell you to wash your hands!
Pathetic.

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: (no reason given)

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: removed insults

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Your first and last sentences are all you really need.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would bet that half of the people in Michigan already had this virus. I could have had a mild case of it a couple of times since January. I have had some flu like symptoms a couple of time, along with a fever under a hundred for an evening. The symptoms are about the same as what I would get with the flu, only a day or two of discomfort and a small lingering cough for about three or four days afterwards.

I will get the antibody test if they give it for free, but I will not pay for it. They are over two hundred bucks.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

This is why.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

APATHY. One of the worst human traits imo.

A friend will tell you what you want to hear and what gets them your attention.

A truly good friend will tell you what you need to hear regardless of attention.

People are afraid to care about anything beyond an individual standpoint and say or do the right thing for others. They are afraid of individuality because it's hard sometimes running against the pack.

Governments aren't the real problem, people in general are. The trick is not being afraid to say NO.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I would bet that half of the people in Michigan already had this virus. I could have had a mild case of it a couple of times since January. I have had some flu like symptoms a couple of time, along with a fever under a hundred for an evening. The symptoms are about the same as what I would get with the flu, only a day or two of discomfort and a small lingering cough for about three or four days afterwards.

I will get the antibody test if they give it for free, but I will not pay for it. They are over two hundred bucks.

I wonder about that. Three of my co-workers were sick as a dog back in January and were out for a week each. Of the six of us, three of us didn't miss any work, though I had a couple of occasions where I felt like I was going to get sick but didn't. I loaded up on Vitamin D and Zinc for several days both times, never did feel like I had a fever. Dunno. I would keep working from home if I could but I think we'll all be going back in at some point. It won't be anytime soon, I know that.

I had to go out yesterday and get a prescription for one of our dogs. When we got to the store I had to wait outside, in a corral-type line, in a biting cold wind for around fifteen minutes before they would let me and the gal in front of me go in the store. We watched ten people come out during that time. That's the first time I have gotten irritated with what's going on and my level of irritation was cranking up. I wore gloves at every store I went to, took them off and threw them away before getting back in the car each time. What a waste of gloves. I tried wearing a mask my son made me but my glasses kept steaming up no matter how I positioned it. That also pushed my irritation level up.

It's really getting old, I'm ready for whatever normal is going to be again. Oh, I've also been writing to our idiot governor (Michigan) and calling her out on her blatant lies about the protest in Lansing on Wednesday. Between the Fire Chief's reports and a friend that was there, most of what she claimed was bull #. And she blamed the protest on the DeVoss family straight out in her press conference the day before. She's a real piece of #. No, governor, the good citizens of Michigan didn't need any group to tell us what to do, we did what we did because you are over-stepping your authority.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

WHY USE LOGIC WHEN WE HAVE CAPS LOCK?

Title edit incoming.

I'm okay with reasonable lockdowns where needed and without violating rights.

Keyboard warrior skills

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If we spend some more money, I think we'll all be safe then.

The virus is actually a libertarian. By using excessive and ineffecient government spending, it essentially kills the virus.

And let me tell you, this is our most successful war we've ever waged... We're gonna kill that bastard if we have to invent 10 trillion monopoly monies.

Humanity-1. Virus-0

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: rickymouse

I wonder about that. Three of my co-workers were sick as a dog back in January and were out for a week each. Of the six of us, three of us didn't miss any work, though I had a couple of occasions where I felt like I was going to get sick but didn't. I loaded up on Vitamin D and Zinc for several days both times, never did feel like I had a fever. Dunno. I would keep working from home if I could but I think we'll all be going back in at some point. It won't be anytime soon, I know that.

I had to go out yesterday and get a prescription for one of our dogs. When we got to the store I had to wait outside, in a corral-type line, in a biting cold wind for around fifteen minutes before they would let me and the gal in front of me go in the store. We watched ten people come out during that time. That's the first time I have gotten irritated with what's going on and my level of irritation was cranking up. I wore gloves at every store I went to, took them off and threw them away before getting back in the car each time. What a waste of gloves. I tried wearing a mask my son made me but my glasses kept steaming up no matter how I positioned it. That also pushed my irritation level up.

It's really getting old, I'm ready for whatever normal is going to be again. Oh, I've also been writing to our idiot governor (Michigan) and calling her out on her blatant lies about the protest in Lansing on Wednesday. Between the Fire Chief's reports and a friend that was there, most of what she claimed was bull #. And she blamed the protest on the DeVoss family straight out in her press conference the day before. She's a real piece of #. No, governor, the good citizens of Michigan didn't need any group to tell us what to do, we did what we did because you are over-stepping your authority.

Our governor sucks, she tried to get the 47 cent gas tax and when she didn't she tried to destroy the budget, taking out the funding for important projects and giving an ok for wasteful projects. She has that kind of attitude, if you don't give her her way, she will make everyone suffer.

Same with them not approving the seventy days...she slammed the people into unnecessary isolation and restrictions because congress just told her to stay with the end of this month for now. I know more women like that than guys, but I do know some guys like that, I had a couple working for me over the years, if you challenge them they sabatoge things. I fired them....we should fire this Governor for her actions. I sure would hate to see her be vice president than president, everyone in the country would suffer if anyone said anything she did not like. She likes to punish everyone if she gets challenged, that ad hominum practice is evil in my eyes. That tactic is used in politics but usually not nearly as radically as she is using it. She actually believes she is doing good for Michigan, she is not. Just because a person believes something does not mean it is true. There are multiple scientific projections for this disease, she says she uses science but she is using hand picked science that fits what she wants to do. I do not think she is a good governor of the state, maybe if she got rid of that brat like attitude, she would be better, but it is hard at her age anymore to change, she needs to experience humility before she changes.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Centsay

I have a job, it’s essential(are you at home on quarantine like it matters anyways).... I’ve not taken one precaution any day, except the common sense approach that has been used for millennia (washing hands, not touching face or mouth ) my stepdad is essential as well, as is my father and mother in law. They too have worked almost everyday since this began AND not ONE of us has been sick since November/December..... IF this was as “dangerous” as they say then every person who is an essential worker should have at the very least one person they know that is sick.... so by that logic how come no one in my immediate family (roughly 12-15 people) has been sick or anyone in their immediate family? about 9 of those 12-15 are essential..... it doesn’t make any sense....

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Depends on where you live I guess, the metro areas are affected a lot more than rural areas for obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Great idea lets all load up in our cars and visit grandma and grandpa. What does it matter if the catch it and die their old amiright. Or better yet let's all go to the hospitals like saint judes and visit the sick kids. What does it matter if they die they are just a burdon anyways.
(above was sarcasm in its entirety)

I've become more and more the opinion we should just allow a dictator to govern because the masses are too stupid the difference between commonsence and zzzomg my rights are gone because i cant go out and spread it around.
edit on 18-4-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Hello governor Whitmore lol..... thanks for the laugh.

Move to China if you want a dictator

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

their commies not dictators
there is a difference.

Their should be an assessment to intelligence before having the right to vote or exercise free speech.

Many of the threads here are akin to yelling fire in a crowded theater and thinking it's their right.
edit on 18-4-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join