It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apartment is Haunted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Definitely look into things like EMF and VLF, and then go from there.

Id go so far as to say the vast majority of perceived hauntings are precipitated by either EMF or VLF, and then every thing that would have normally been dismissed becomes part of the perceived haunting.

Things like gauss meters can even be downloaded as apps on a phone, but detecting, identifying, and reducing/eliminating EMF & VLF are expansive enough subjects that some research is highly recommended.

And, as per usual with the interwebs, be wary of funky info.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Things like gauss meters can even be downloaded as apps on a phone

Those verge on being useless, to the point of being "for entertainment purposes only". Phone devices just don't have the EM range to be of any real value, unless someone is selling an additional plugin sensor to provide that capability

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Theli93

Agreed, just noting their accessibility.

Like I said.. Research is advised

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scar
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Not me, this is at someone elses place. The lady took this picture at 4 am the other night.
She woke up, had this feeling that someone was staring at her, then she snapped the pic.
It's a building with alot of history of death, it's only 50 years old this place. Most were self inflicted deaths.

Get a professional medium that has experience helping spirits pass on. It should be done as fast as possible, especially with a family living in there.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
All the other nonsense aside...

Just try talking to it first (if you really believe it is a intelligent presence), no differently than if you'd speak to a child that wandered in your door. Communicate some ground-rules with acceptable conditions (if there are any) first.

If the results are unsatisfactory, then consider elevating the responses accordingly.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Theli93

I've heard that if you go into a place that has hauntings and you try to smudge or try to bless the place, you have a chance that this could very well follow you. This makes me very concerned. And like the previous post above said, getting someone that knows what he or she is doing is very good advice.
I think someone is there that is wandering around, not knowing that he or she is past on.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
TS your apartment isn't haunted. There's no such thing as ghosts. Grow up and get a grip of yourself. This is silly.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: scar
I can concede to that, but "going into a place" implies that it is not "their space" to be doing anything. (Imagine walking into someone else's home/space and chasing them around with a baseball bat.)

Just because a presence is noticed, one should not infer an intent is to cause disturbance. It could just as easily be unwitting wanderer/explorer, have a task or message trying to be completed/conveyed, or someone just checking in.

Examine actions first (not just your feelings about it). As I suggested, try normal communication (as you would with a wandering child -- i.e. "not when we're sleeping", "knock first").

Move to more elaborate actions and/or research, if needed, after that.

edit on 4/18/2020 by Theli93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scar

You're quite welcome.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join