It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO inner workings,Time and finnaly Dark Matter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I was looking at some threads lately and the time dilation part in various cases over the years stood out to me. I actually went about trying to calculate by how much a ratio another universe is slower if these beings where from another dimension and it came to about 1440 -1500 times slower which would mean they would appear (if visible) to be static whilst we raced through our lives and ironically all they would need is a high speed camera of their own to view us like this:

10,000fps!? - The Slow Mo Guys Link

Ratio of Time Calculator

UFO / Faerie Lore Connection?

Now other than Orbs being a life-form, I think these vehicles use either an External Fusion Reaction (which would require an INTENSE magnetic field which could disrupt electrons relating to the tingly feeling you get or vehicles stalling) or a Byproduct of propulsion causing the plasma sheath. There are neat things one can do with plasma and having it on the outside as it allows for obscurity, shielding, direct access to fuel (air water etc.), reduced radar detection. On the negative side that is also direct exposure to radiation for anything on the outside like human observers, animals and plants where as the occupants can be shielded by the rather heat resistant hull.

So maybe the energy source is fusion based with propulsion being achieved by a plasma envelope. As for the space distortion this may have to do with the vehicle being out of phase with this universe to lower inertia not mass, this results with a temporal lag effect that usually includes time loss. Maybe the goal isn't to reduce the actual mass but instead to reduced it's kinetic energy/inertia. Thus to reduce the inertia time is slowed to reduce the acceleration thus reducing the force/kinetic energy of the moving object.

Want to be weightless in a gravity well? F = m x a this is literally gravity in a nutshell, chop the time/acceleration out and you just have mass.

In terms of abductions there is almost always that loss of time. Similar to a nuclear reactor the fusion reactor (they may even be some internal ignitor mechanism like a mini reactor for standby mode )is kept running at some fraction of power in the event an emergency to take off is required.
Keeping the weight! ( F = m x a ) low ready to zip away. So by being is the dilation field there is a lack of ambient noise as the air molecules don't vibrate as fast and thus that sudden silence often encountered in sightings.

This brings Time to being very very relative to the observer as with the abductees in Missing cases etc. Spending mere minutes which rack up to days here. As an example of this our planet and everything on it is whizzing around at about 1000 mph but it's all relative motion the same way a plane doesn't leave you behind by going 600 mph when you walk to the toilet onboard. The challenge would be simulating this temporal differential visually as there is the issue of how fast we can process what we sense.

One might also consider strangely enough these beings are naturally time dilated which permits all sorts of spooky special abilities like phasing through walls, appearing and disappearing. They are of out of phase so to them we maybe like what x-rays are to us. So by applying the temporal difference ratio "they" are somewhere below Infared In the EHF region but in the upper end of Microwaves. So in this light the universe is like a mess of radiation and like a radio you tune into to a particular station which can only interact with "matter" on that station and the rest phases through with minimal interaction like how microwaves interact with water molecules. That is where the others worlds are maybe, literally around us but out of tune.

One more realisation, what if Dark Matter is the out of phase matter from the other universes sitting on top of this one ?

Trans-dimensional theory.

The Electromagnetic spectrum

So whoever/whatever operates these vehicles and are doing abductions in forests have harnessed the art of time dilation/frequency control. This is a direction where we may find more answers about the "Others".

edit on 18-4-2020 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

I agree with pretty much everything i just read.

Unfortunately it is forbidden by the rules of this site to tell why i agree.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKestrel04
I was looking at some threads lately and the time dilation part in various cases over the years stood out to me. I actually went about trying to calculate by how much a ratio another universe is slower if these beings where from another dimension and it came to about 1440 -1500 times slower which would mean they would appear (if visible) to be static whilst we raced through our lives and ironically all they would need is a high speed camera of their own to view us like this:

10,000fps!? - The Slow Mo Guys Link

Ratio of Time Calculator

UFO / Faerie Lore Connection?

Now other than Orbs being a life-form, I think these vehicles use either an External Fusion Reaction (which would require an INTENSE magnetic field which could disrupt electrons relating to the tingly feeling you get or vehicles stalling) or a Byproduct of propulsion causing the plasma sheath. There are neat things one can do with plasma and having it on the outside as it allows for obscurity, shielding, direct access to fuel (air water etc.), reduced radar detection. On the negative side that is also direct exposure to radiation for anything on the outside like human observers, animals and plants where as the occupants can be shielded by the rather heat resistant hull.

So maybe the energy source is fusion based with propulsion being achieved by a plasma envelope. As for the space distortion this may have to do with the vehicle being out of phase with this universe to lower inertia not mass, this results with a temporal lag effect that usually includes time loss. Maybe the goal isn't to reduce the actual mass but instead to reduced it's kinetic energy/inertia. Thus to reduce the inertia time is slowed to reduce the acceleration thus reducing the force/kinetic energy of the moving object.

Want to be weightless in a gravity well? F = m x a this is literally gravity in a nutshell, chop the time/acceleration out and you just have mass.

In terms of abductions there is almost always that loss of time. Similar to a nuclear reactor the fusion reactor (they may even be some internal ignitor mechanism like a mini reactor for standby mode )is kept running at some fraction of power in the event an emergency to take off is required.
Keeping the weight! ( F = m x a ) low ready to zip away. So by being is the dilation field there is a lack of ambient noise as the air molecules don't vibrate as fast and thus that sudden silence often encountered in sightings.

This brings Time to being very very relative to the observer as with the abductees in Missing cases etc. Spending mere minutes which rack up to days here. As an example of this our planet and everything on it is whizzing around at about 1000 mph but it's all relative motion the same way a plane doesn't leave you behind by going 600 mph when you walk to the toilet onboard. The challenge would be simulating this temporal differential visually as there is the issue of how fast we can process what we sense.

One might also consider strangely enough these beings are naturally time dilated which permits all sorts of spooky special abilities like phasing through walls, appearing and disappearing. They are of out of phase so to them we maybe like what x-rays are to us. So by applying the temporal difference ratio "they" are somewhere below Infared In the EHF region but in the upper end of Microwaves. So in this light the universe is like a mess of radiation and like a radio you tune into to a particular station which can only interact with "matter" on that station and the rest phases through with minimal interaction like how microwaves interact with water molecules. That is where the others worlds are maybe, literally around us but out of tune.

One more realisation, what if Dark Matter is the out of phase matter from the other universes sitting on top of this one ?

Trans-dimensional theory.

The Electromagnetic spectrum

So whoever/whatever operates these vehicles and are doing abductions in forests have harnessed the art of time dilation/frequency control. This is a direction where we may find more answers about the "Others".
Which may explain apparitions and other things seen that cannot be explained.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

if these beings where from another dimension

There can be no such thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

if these beings where from another dimension

There can be no such thing.

Technically that would be correct, same universe different phone number. Come to think of it, they would really I mean REALLY despise Nuclear Weapons as technically these are Trans-Universal Weapons which might explain the sightings near nuclear bases. To them it maybe like a stadium appearing out of thing air and then disappearing suddenly. All of the nuke testing would of seemed like a declaration of war on them!

So possessing these nuclear arms might not only act as a holocaust deterrent for our selves but it might be one of the few Defensive measures we have. In Reverse if they waged conflict on their plane what would the effects be here?

Note the Damage is somewhat directional along the EM spectrum where higher energy rays can harm lower spectrum material things like we how can't harm gamma rays but they can definitely do damage to us.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Technobabble

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
Technobabble

Ok here is a safe experiment you can try at home right now :

-Take a TV remote control like from one of those older CRT (cathode ray tube) TVs or even a modern flat screen.

- Select your phone camera

- Point the front of the remote at your phone camera and you should see the infrared light produced by it's signal emitter.

At night if the emitter is " bright " enough (like an invisible light bulb?) you should be able to see a very faint red glow but with your phone it would look purple-ish white.

This is what I mean,you take a remote and point it at your television and it interacts. Sitting just outside of our everyday vision is the invisible light and with the aid of a device we too can see it.

This should also work on the other so called parallel universes as technically there is this Universe we have which has many layers/planes of radiation which when harmonized interact like solid matter. This is where Time as we call it gets involved
time doesn't technically exist its just radiation interacting at different intervals. So there are beings who have figured out how to manipulate that. There isn't a lot magical about stuff vanishing it's just out of phase/tune with now. These cosmic tricksters have been at it for a long time.

If you lost a pen someone probably saw it in this universe and phased it down to theirs. There are a lot of instances where people lost things usually small things for them to pop back into this plane at a later date in pristine condition (time dilation).

As for the anti-gravity technically a helicopter is a anti gravity device as it too can hover but by using rotating wings pushing air down. The Gravitational Pull is a result of an object being accelerated towards another, if you slow or stop the acceleration or fall you in effect allow it to float. Gravity is force not a force (F = m x a).

The idea is the energy aka Force is a result of the accelerated mass so no acceleration no net force. The UFOs slow time down for themselves so they don't have to deal with any excessive acceleration and ultimately force. So if you jumped in a moving plane you stay in the air for a bit as all the velocities are relatively the same except for you pushing your body against the gravity effect. A helicopter would "jump" continuously while a ufo would cancel out the interaction an "float" and stays in the air with the air on earth like everything else as the earth rotates .

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I personally don't think you can expand or compress time without doing the same for distance, since from a hypothetical observer perspective they're kind of the same thing. So if you manipulate time with EM fields, it seems like it would either detonate or compress the local area to the point where it would be both unlivable and unrecoverable. Unless you really can create a well-defined "warp bubble," but I don't know how that could be done. (Although there have been reports of people seeing UFO light beams that just come to a dead stop at the end rather than fading away, so who knows?)

But that's just how I imagine it. I ain't no Einstein.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You operate under a lot of assumptions here.

Let me just sling you a change of perspective.

What if they're faster, rather than slower?

Do you really have any evidence one way or the other, beyond speculation?

I'm not sure if I buy any of these arguments at all, this seems like a thought experiment at best, and you're using some examples that I don't feel illustrate a point congruent with your argument.

Infrared doesn't exist in some mystical realm, that our phones can peer into.
We have the ability to interact with and see it. You might need some tools, as your sense organs have their limitations, but that doesn't jive with phasing through walls, time, and gravity dilation, in my book.
Your argument is sausages and meatballs, but we're talking apple and orange orchard.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Faster, rather than slower..

All such things lose meaning and effect when we get past our primitive brain matter
and the childish tools it has created.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
You operate under a lot of assumptions here.

Let me just sling you a change of perspective.

What if they're faster, rather than slower?

Do you really have any evidence one way or the other, beyond speculation?

I'm not sure if I buy any of these arguments at all, this seems like a thought experiment at best, and you're using some examples that I don't feel illustrate a point congruent with your argument.

Infrared doesn't exist in some mystical realm, that our phones can peer into.
We have the ability to interact with and see it. You might need some tools, as your sense organs have their limitations, but that doesn't jive with phasing through walls, time, and gravity dilation, in my book.
Your argument is sausages and meatballs, but we're talking apple and orange orchard.

Yes,there is no magic here.

The infrared portion is just a visual example one can operate for themselves as to what I figured is going on and how technical aids would be required to perceive these other realms. I did mention we have limits to our senses in the OP.

The challenge would be simulating this temporal differential visually as there is the issue of how fast we can process what we sense.

If they move faster they would probably be above the ultra-violet part of the spectrum moving into x-rays (which we do know pass through certain objects) and so does lower radiation like radio waves etc.

So they themselves would have to "slow down " to match our speed if they want to interact however they might experience adverse effects due to our environment being different thus an envoy like a drone or something might be sent instead( Orbs ?). I am not aware of any cases of orbs abducting people though.

Alternatively an artificial halfway point like meeting at a border is instigated so that one race can play host to the other.This is where some abduction cases occur. This is where the missing time and UFOs come in and most interactions like such occur from lower planes since it is easier for them to interact with us like using their own version of a " high speed camera " to pluck us from the river of time like we would a fish from water.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Most scientists acknowledge the probability of Alien life in the Universe. However, they are skeptical of the notion that they have visited Earth in spacecraft (even if they had FTL capabilities). But they are more entertaining of the possibility that these craft behave more as "time machines" than navigational craft.

I don't know if this is akin to teleportation (e.g., a Macro StarTrek "beam me up" device) or folding of space-time. The latter reminds me of the "movie "Dune" and what Lazar claimed. Also the father of famous Missing Person Philip Taylor Kramer claimed that his 'The Equation' provided the mathematical background to possibly near-instantaneous biological teleportation (www.stealthskater.com... ). German Rocket Hermann Oberth pioneer was alleged to have stated that the Roswell craft behaved more like a "time machine" than an navigational craft (www.stealthskater.com... ).

There is no law in Physics that prevents a reversed Arrow-of-Time (i.e., Future => Present => Past). This gets into mathematically abstract notions like Minkowski (en.wikipedia.org... ) and Hilbert space (en.wikipedia.org... ). Physicist John Archibald Wheeler formulated his GeometroDynamics theory (www.stealthskater.com... ) in an attempt to unify General Relativity with Quantum Mechanics. Matti Pitkanen improved on it with his Topological GeometroDyndamics www.stealthskater.com... ). Matti has written several essays which allow for a reversed Arrow-of-Time (albeit on the micro quantum scale).

I remember once reading something that contained "The Chinese got into time-travel around 1988". Now I suspect this isn't the H.G. Wells' type. But I'm left guessing as to what it entails. (Curious that this was the same year that Bob Lazar went public.) "Pseudo-teleportation" in the Philadelphia Experiment was theorized by Navy electronics engineer Bob Beckwith at www.stealthskater.com... .

If the Montauk Project was disinfo, then there surely are real similar projects (e.g., HAARP) that are exploring Time. "Artificial reality bubbles" were written about at www.stealthskater.com... . Or perhaps the Chinese were researching something more "down to earth" like Project Looking Glass (www.stealthskater.com... ).

The following was extracted from www.stealthskater.com... (or www.stealthskater.com... ):

" ... ...My NSA contact confirmed that the Government had succeeded in time travel but also considers it a dangerous technology. Teleportation research conducted at the Lawrence Livermore / Sandia National Laboratories, California has had some successful results as well. Certain extraterrestrial races have been using portals of their own devising to visit Earth. Now the U.S. Government (ever avaricious to copy ET technology) has created a primitive but working model of its own. Dr. Wen Ho Lee worked on that holographic portal project along with other scientists. ... ..."

Remember the 1950s' tv show "Have Gun, Will Travel"? A gunfighter (Paladin) advertised his fast gun for hire in the Wild West. "Have Brains, Will Travel" is what mainstream physicist Fred Alan Wolf uses to advertise his consulting services. He maintains that a "bleedthrough" from another dimension has been noted (www.stealthskater.com... ). Other rumors of "portals" are at => www.stealthskater.com... .

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just wanted to say "interesting" and this general idea about relative time has always been one of the better hypothesis linking all sorts of anomalous events. It makes more sense than oodles of interstellar visitors, for instance, and explains why the "others" are so common yet so hard to pin down.

Time and UFOs go together like chocolate and pb.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Exactly, these machines are more so time machines with the capability to be mobile. The Bell aka Die Glocke account adds if they where looking at a means of time travel/alternate fuel source and naturally discovered that interfering with time also interferes with the relative inertial forces.

To power such a mobile device they eventually settled upon Fusion Reactors maybe after trying other less effective ones. UFOs have been spotted taking on water from water sources in some accounts ( Deuterium ?). Note that current main-stream experimental designs of fusion reactors lean toward a torodial shape which would naturally lead to a saucer shape.

" Experimentally, deuterium is the most common nuclide used in nuclear fusion reactor designs "

There is also a helium 3 to consider on the moon and lastly Element 115, basically the denser the mass/fuel used the less you would have to carry. Element 115 has been discovered but it has not been stabilized to be of use so for some of the "Others" it could be a high density synthetic reactor fuel if they found a more stable isotope.

Youtube Link - For Whom the Bell Tolls | Mysteries of the Third Reich Part Two

There is still more to explore.
edit on 25-4-2020 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

My personal belief were the bell/kecksburg UFO is concerned is that they were DUG up by the NAZI's during there building of the Nazi party rally grounds at Nuremburg, why do I say this, well the Ahnenerb a weirdo society of occultists, satanists and charlatans have great power in Nazi Germany and were entwined to the highest level's of the German NAZI party with the likes of Himmler committing human sacrifice at Wewelsburg castle as well as the possibility that the NAZI death camp's were in fact also a mass human sacrifice made by the NAZI's as part of there occult ritual's.

Of course the Ahnenerb also included rogue archaeologists and believed in a previous Golden - technological - age and in many other such thing's so they also sent out expeditions all around the world searching for both mystical and OTHER occult (hidden) artifacts such as ancient and also non human originated technology's.

Odd thing is before the end of the war they tried wire guided anti ship missiles - one test that killed thousands of US troop's on a troop ship - we the allies managed to shoot the test plane a modified junkers down before it could get back to base to report it's success so they then did not try again, they invented - or re-invented the cruise missile, the rocket upon which NASA under the leadership of the same NAZI scientist that had the same brain behind the V2 and the V1 based his further development for the US space race upon.

But back to that Bell, very interesting subject.

www.ufoinsight.com...

Do you remember this.

There are those that claim the battle over Nuremburg in 1561 has been debunked, funny that they were not there and the people that saw the battle and described it where there, the wood cut was made nearly a year later but show's images of what appear to be fires on the ground.
So did something crash, perhaps many somethings?.
And did the NAZI's dig them up under cover of building there parade ground's.
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course if I am right the Germans did NOT invent UFO's and the likes of Vortex implosion engines etc may be a misdirection to those of us seeking the truth.

But that aside mine is only a personal belief, there is a good read that covers much on the subject of the bell in a book called The Hunt for Zero Point by a British author and former Janes aviation weekly journalist called Nick Cook whom did quite a bit of investigative research into the subject for his book.
vielewelten.at...

And of course worth mentioning, we Brit's invented degaussing to hide metal ship's from magnetic mines, superior Radar to the NAZI's - we both invented it at almost the same time and we were slightly ahead of them with a better version of RDF as it was called back then, WE British also invented the Jet Engine in the 1930's but it's inventor Frank Whittle could not get it past the RAF's top brass whom were stuck in there old idea's and should have been put out to pasture long before OR we would have had jet fighters ready to meet the German's during the battle of France and the entire war would have taken a completely different turn since we would then have had air superiority.
After the war west German fighter pilot's whom had flown the ME262 for the NAZI regime and were then flying the Gloucester meteor for the West German air force are claimed to have said that they wished that they had the old 262's air frame and the meteor's engines - in truth they were correct the German air frame was superior with it's swept back wing's and superior aerodynamic's while the Meteor's engine's based on a development of Frank Whittles engine's were definitely more powerful and a better design than the WW2 German engines had been - EVEN if the NAZI's had access to the alloy's they really needed the basic design of there jet engine was still inferior to the British one.

edit on 25-4-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

When I re-read the description of the Victalen armour as Frozen Smoke the 1st thing that came to mind was Aerogel. It's properties like low mass, heat resistance, a translucency offer benefits and it was indeed invented in 1931. there are various types of aerogel available apparently.

Victalen ?

I'm thinking the KSK is a particle accelerator that shot energized heavy particles maybe a like mercury pellets/ tungsten particles so a heavy duty rail/plasma gun of sorts. I had read somewhere long ago about Tesla proposing a death ray to take down a fleet of air craft using a similar concept.

Tesla Teleforce

The Damage per shot sounds mid - range for the time period at 100 mm penetration. Tank armour ranged up to 3 times that however the damage overall would be insane as the rate of fire would be near continuous akin to a beam or Laser. If targeting from above of course ( like typhoons and other aircraft did with rockets) the armour on top wouldn't be able to hold back those blows. Since then armour has been given less priority as modern munitions can penetrate thicknesses of at least 400 mm and at the point the vehicle sacrifices mobility.

A modern analogy would be like an A -10 wart-hog firing rpg like projectiles continuously as rpg's send a hot molten jet of copper through tank's armour.

A -10 Link
edit on 26-4-2020 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes the RPG type munition typically uses a shaped charge, basically if you take the cone off the head of an RPG inside you will find a cone OR dome shaped well in the explosive and this is usually covered with a thin copper sheet, when the explosive detonates this has the effect of focusing the resultant plasma into the metal of the target hull and so it is not really the explosion that does the damage but the super heated plasma which then penetrates that material and also as well as exploding inside the vehicle throw's the molten metal of the vehicles own hull around like hot shrapnel.

I think the only downside with that is the time interval between explosions, too fast and the explosion would produce it's own barrier to hinder the next impact but if it was already in a plasma state then why not, it would be the mother of all sand blasters cutting right through metal and indeed anything.

Given the amount of power that the Nazi's were using in there underground base - mostly still blocked off since the war - in Poland were the Bell rig or water tower foundation like structure - that has been affectively argued as BOTH by various party's since though much larger the henge/circular structure is indeed identical to similar water tower bases elsewhere from that period if perhaps it has several anomaly's that do not fit that water tower explanation and may use different dimensions in scale indicating that it probably was not such a structure but indeed a test rig of some kind,. Well given that the underground base had power cables that could supply several small town's they were definitely doing something that required a hell of a lot of electricity so an early attempt at a particle accelerator or something similar is quite feasible though there knowledge of particle physics was perhaps not anywhere near as advanced as it is today - though you know they did have quite a few genius working for them (often forced to do so) so?.

As for Tesla's death ray, I really don't think he ever built one but he did definitely have the idea in his head and knew how to at least start working on such a project, there are still underground room's at wardenclyffe that have not yet been opened and that were discovered using GPR and acoustic echo sensing so there is the possibility that his other experiment also may have been further along (it looks like he sealed off and hid those room's after his funding was cut so who knows what may be on them).

But the death ray, it makes sense but how much power would you need - actually in a static model - not moving objects' you could rely on harmonic resonance to do most of the work for you but the earth is a dynamic model so a lot of power, perhaps even more than his Wardenclyffe project had it succeeded would have been able to deliver.

You know though both the US and the old Soviet union did work in RF based weapon systems and undoubtedly took inspiration from his work.

While light weight - by comparison to solid metal pieces - modern Chobham armour (first developed in the 60's and the basis for most MBT armour in the world especially NATO country's) is much lighter and can throw most shaped charge anti tank round's off - at least in it's later incarnations BUT yes a steady stream of high energy plasma would break through even that.

Other armour types have been created and experimented with, another version of British armour that was tested was electrocapacitive armour, this would have a standard - Chobham or perhaps only steel - outer plate and be placed in segment's a little like Soviet reactive armour plates but instead of having an explosive shaped charge designed to blow out an incoming shaped charge and counter force with force this one used a very high store of electricity as each plate would be charged and kept at a very high charge, when the outer plate was pierced by the shaped charge - which would be at a different electrical potential of course - the charge stored in the layer underneath would then discharge into the cloud of incoming plasma - explosively like lightning blasting the incoming charge back out, I think this one was only ever at the prototype stage but who knows as room temperature super conductor's become more viable just maybe it will make a real world appearance.

During the last day's of the cold war the Soviet union was developing an anti aircraft, anti missile system that utilized immensely powerful radio transmission system's powered by a nuclear reactor - one other possible reason why Chernobyl may have gone critical is that they may have demanded power for there tests since this site was apparently not far from that doomed power station.
It utilized a wide spectrum array radar transmitter that would bombard an object in low energy radar waves across a very wide band of the radio spectrum and then the resultant bounce back radar return signal would be processed in a computer and the 'inverse complex conjugate' of the most absorbed frequency's would then be ramped up to an extreme amplitude (why they needed so much power) and would be then beamed by a very powerful transmitter dish at the incoming target, plane, missile or satellite - the further it was away the more power it needed - this would then create harmonic resonance in the atomic structure of the incoming target object and literally shake it apart at the atomic level up tearing it's molecular structure apart and causing it to disintegrate - now think on this if the Soviet's whom were mostly technically behind the US and NATO were developing that what did we have and yes Stealth would have more or less rendered it useless unless they could track stealth air craft.

edit on 26-4-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I agree with pretty much everything i just read.

Unfortunately it is forbidden by the rules of this site to tell why i agree.

It is? Wheres it say you can't say why you agree with the OP and say why?
edit on 26-4-2020 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stealthskater

Wow HAARP can do it all. Change weather, create earthquakes, death beams, and now its a time machine! It should have its own infomercial. I wonder if i could get it to also make julienne fries. Why do you think HAARP can function as a time machine making "artificial realities bubbles. "

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Intense magnetic fields like youre talking about would create intense heat induction and fry witnesses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join