It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan medical examiners say “most died WITH Covid19 than OF Covid 19”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Reminds me of the 80s when nobody died of AIDS...they died of one thing or another, a cold, pnemonia, etc...nevermind that it was AIDS that destroyed their immune system that ultimately let a otherwise minor issue kill them.

Same nonsense coverup for most likely the same political reasoning.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

How many people have to die before it sinks in that this virus is quite deadly....

When there is actual data that supports that (at present) false statement. How can you question people who question death rates that have already been proven multiple times are being intentionally manipulated over and over?

I question death rates
but I question it on the opposite end. China has basically lied through their teeth and made it seem like hardly anyone got/died from it because they are super awesome at containment. Other totalitarian regimes globally are also reporting hardly any issue.
Meanwhile we got free media open societies that are claiming ever increasing numbers of both.

Which side do you fall on, the low number state media run fascist regimes, or places where medical professionals can speak directly to the media and go online to state their numbers?

Seems many on ATS are cheering the more chinese way of reporting over what free nations ground reporting is.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

I am trying to not be insulting.... let's go with some basic logic.

If all of a sudden, you go from a 3 year average of say 1000 deaths per day from all causes in your state or nation to 2000 deaths per day this year and they are counting say 300 as Covid, what the hell do you think the other additional 700 deaths per day are? Where are they coming from?

Basic math baby.
edit on 18-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

MORE TESTING would ONLY lead to MORE positive test.... MAKING it by MATHEMATICAL analysis, LESS lethal..... why do people ASSUME that by testing more it will raise deaths..... (oh yeah because the media has brainwashed the simplicity of reason and critical thinking right out of your bodies)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Never said it would make it more lethal. FFS pay attention. NO ONE said it would raise deaths.

The tests can identify vectors/infected people so they can quarantine and the rest of us can get back to work.

It would end screw-ups like the meatpacking plant that shut down and had to do recalls because half their employees were infected.

On the other hand testing those who have died could raise the totals if it was found they were infected. Testing will not cause deaths either way it will give us a more accurate picture of the danger.

edit on 18-4-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If you have MORE testing...... you will have MORE positive cases, BUT same amount of deaths.... there by as “info”lurker stated using “basic math” the fatality rate would dwarf its current “inflated” percentage. THUS making the “danger” far less.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Good to see you are finally catching on to what I said.

The only part you missed is with testing those who are not infected can get back to work while those who are infected quarantine until they get over it.

Without testing, we will have more cases like at the meatpacking plant that was shut down.
edit on 18-4-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Nice folklore reference.... I asked for “factual evidence”

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The only “danger” is this being blown out of proportion to a level of fear/panic/confusion/out right ignorance that the world has never seen..... we have halted the entire worlds economic structure, simply based on guesses and bad math.

The aftermath of this will be too depressing, to even slide a “i told you so” in there.....

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Nah, the main danger is not enough testing. Without testing the virus will spread even more if quarantine is lifted and then more people will die.

With enough tests, the infected can quarantine and the uninfected can get back to work opening the economy.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Reread what you said; and use logic. It HAS ALREADY spread EVERYWHERE for MONTHS before ANY containment.

By that logic lockdowns in general are pointless, especially here in Michigan where nearly 50% of the population is considered “essential”...... meaning within ONE 14 day cycle (there have been at least 4 since “precautionary” steps were taken) all those essential workers would have contracted it from an asymptotic “carrier” and brought it home to infect whomever they live with... most certainly anyone in the medical field. (That’s going off how “infectious” it is “far more so than the flu” as I’m told)
BUT logic isn’t used at all in ANY part of this topic.... and people just input opinions to further a stance that AT BEST using ACTUAL math isn’t much worse in any form than the flu. And there is no way to prove a lockdown worked, because you can argue the absence of one...... how about Iowa or The Dakota’s..... little to know lockdown and their numbers are minimal.... BUT Michigan has some of the most draconian tactics in place and STILL has the 3rd most deaths ( even though the numbers are fabricated)....

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
There's over 650,000 people in my county. Only 20 people have died, and there's only 430 cases. That's 1 dead person per over 30,000 residents right there, and 1 case per 1500 people.

That very basic math, with not a whole hell of a lot of people obeying any of her crap edicts to any meaningful degree, equals I don't need "false hope" to see the writing on the wall -- I have higher odds of winning an Oscar, or writing a smash success novel than I do dying from Covid. Hell, those book odds are over 5 times better than just getting the bug itself.

I'm good, Whitmer, thanks. Go play concern troll in Detroit, they MIGHT believe you.

So if i had a bowl with 650,000 pieces of your favorite candy and you knew that 430 of them could kill you or cause various problems for life, would you still eat one?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

If you have MORE testing...... you will have MORE positive cases, BUT same amount of deaths.... there by as “info”lurker stated using “basic math” the fatality rate would dwarf its current “inflated” percentage. THUS making the “danger” far less.

That is not true. More testing means less spreading which means less deaths.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: chr0naut

Nice folklore reference.... I asked for “factual evidence”

Germany used quarantine properly and it reflected in their statistics:

German coronavirus evacuee describes life in quarantine - DW

It is explained as the "Containment Stage" of their overall plan, where they "saw no need to take special measures to stock up or limit public freedom" (quotation from the Wikipedia article):

2020 coronavirus pandemic in Germany
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ergänzung zum Nationalen
Pandemieplan – COVID-19 – neuartige
Coronaviruserkrankung - Robert Koch Institute (PDF)

edit on 18/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Case74282

How many people have to die before it sinks in that this virus is quite deadly....

When there is actual data that supports that (at present) false statement. How can you question people who question death rates that have already been proven multiple times are being intentionally manipulated over and over?

Which side do you fall on, the low number state media run fascist regimes, or places where medical professionals can speak directly to the media and go online to state their numbers?

Neither. When the data has been proven to be 100% inaccurate from the very beginning the ONLY conclusion one can arrive at is there is an agenda at work.

The question is how hard will people fight against that agenda or will they roll over?

I already know the answer as it's been shown the world is full of nothing but virtue signaling sheep.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Case74282

Basic math baby.

Ironic you make that statement because if you go back through my post history regarding this topic THAT is the very logic I have used from the beginning to question this false narrative.

The math has NEVER added up and especially when it comes to the R naught numbers. I'm assuming you know what an Ro number is relative to a virus' ability to infect?

So to use your very words....even the basic math doesn't add up. It never has and it never will. This is all a blatant lie.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Nyiah
There's over 650,000 people in my county. Only 20 people have died, and there's only 430 cases. That's 1 dead person per over 30,000 residents right there, and 1 case per 1500 people.

That very basic math, with not a whole hell of a lot of people obeying any of her crap edicts to any meaningful degree, equals I don't need "false hope" to see the writing on the wall -- I have higher odds of winning an Oscar, or writing a smash success novel than I do dying from Covid. Hell, those book odds are over 5 times better than just getting the bug itself.

I'm good, Whitmer, thanks. Go play concern troll in Detroit, they MIGHT believe you.

So if i had a bowl with 650,000 pieces of your favorite candy and you knew that 430 of them could kill you or cause various problems for life, would you still eat one?

Not the best risk comparison, and I'll cap this with one that is. But yes, I would eat up.

Know why?

My odds of being killed in an car accident are much higher (chance is 1 in 103), and I certainly don't avoid riding as a passenger over that risk. Convincing yourself the far less risky risk is the worse risk available to you is just giving in to being very deluded.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And what were the causes of death of these people dying in their homes? To me it doesn't seem that strange that more people die in their houses from heart attacks and such when the entire country is on lockdown and people are.. well.. inside their homes..

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Complications that occur because you already had something to complicate it to begin with.

Newsflash: Most people in the Western world live an unhealthy lifestyle, so they tend to have secondary health conditions that make it complicated like heart disease, diabetes, weight problems, asthma, etc., the list goes on and on. Any one of those will make it hard for your body to fight off a severe illness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join