It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very big flaming object in British sky's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
To start out here's a link to the story.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Apparently, there was a large spiraling orange object spotted in the sky in the UK. According to the article it took between 10-20 minutes to pass above the area. It was reported to have what looked like flames coming out of the back of it. It started out looking like a slow forming chem trail according to the article.

He said: “It looked like a very thick chemtrail to start with. It looked like a short, skinny cloud.

“It wasn’t moving quickly at all. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a meteorite, because they are gone in seconds. We have seen hundreds of shooting stars, but this definitely wasn’t
that either.

“This was coming down very slowly and spiralling. It started to glow orange, as you can see in the pictures.

For whatever reason I can't seem to add any pictures. But according to the article this gentleman was around Cambridgeshire and the object was spotted going over the horizon towards Huntingdon. There are four Air Force bases I that area.

This could be a cloud, or something else. I can't imagine bringing a partially disabled plane or craft down in such a populated area but stranger things have happened. Maybe with everyone in their houses due to covid19 they felt like they could get away with it.

What are your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Somekindofwizard

I got a UFO report In Canada the other day, that included pictures of a black Trail in the sky.
It was very similar in description as to the story you linked.
But instead of orange it was black.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of rocket that is? It does not look like a jet, but it could be doing some research too, the color is odd. Maybe it is doing some kind of testing to see how the atmosphere is doing since there is not much air traffic at this point.

They always make people wonder about things for a few days instead of telling us in advance.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Wow, that's interesting. It had the same spiraling shape and was slow moving like this one? I will be keeping my eyes open to more reports like this. It could be something interesting. Or maybe just weird things that would normally happen but don't due to human pollution and air traffic.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It's a smoke stack

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sounds like an earth-grazing meteor.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Contrail shadow.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Contrail as the sun was setting causing it to appear orange.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'll take a look at the report again in the morning and and follow up with you here.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to:
Macenroe82

Did the black trail your describing look somewhat like this? I captured this a couple years back in Central California. When i was looking at it with my own eyes, I thought it was the chemtrail from of the plane flying right beside it, until i noticed there were no other clouds or misty air that cold be causing a shadow, and that the black line extends way past the plane, and that it appeared suddenly and disappeared slowly approx. 20 seconds after its initial revealing. It was very bizarre. A buddy i was with saw it as well and i captured a video but am clueless as how to post it.

edit on 4/18/2020 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/18/2020 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

It's a contrail shadow. There's a very thin cloud layer that you can't see with the eye that the contrail is casting it's shadow onto. It's fairly common.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Sounds like an earth-grazing meteor.

No meteor sighting lasts for 20 minutes. Even an Earth-grazer is in seconds.

Very common sunset display of a huge contrail and even smoke stacks can look this way when looking at them in the direction of the setting sun.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I witnessed this myself..I live in north wales and it was heading towards the setting sun..was very impressive and colourful...and was a cargo plane on its way to Canada I think...looked at ADSB and there it was..cannot remember what the airline was but it was a 777 at 33,000 feet....! a reply to: charlyv

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
A number of things:

It is obviously, very obviously, a contrail lit by the setting sun.

One of the interviewees says the word "Chemtrail", which tells you an awful lot about the mindset of that contributor seeing what they want to see. It did not land, it did not spit flames, that is absolute nonsense.

There's a bit of text lower down that says "We pay you for your articles". That says a lot about the motives of the contributors.

The Sun is a filthy rag and with any luck will be going bankrupt soon.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Regardless of whether it's a plane contrail or something else, it's certainly beautiful. I would have loved to have seen that.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
That's amazing. Whatever it is, it's beautiful. The world can always surprise us with things like this. It could be a chemtrail or something else.
I saw this story on F*cebook. Just a bunch of yokels laughing at it and making witting comments. idiots. I came here to see what real people thought it was.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Pictures from Metro

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I just looked over the report again.
There were two reports that my mind melted into one.
One Report of a black streak in the sky and the other unrelated report of A spinning set of lights.
Sorry about that,
edit on 18-4-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I assume the report of the man watching it for between 10 and 20 minutes should actually be seconds , it could have been a meteor or perhaps the astronauts who returned to Earth yesterday landing in Kazakhstan.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Very big flaming object in British sky's

Yeah I know it's rare but it happens.
It's the sun.
Don't worry it won't be out long.
edit on 4182020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join