It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19, Coronavirus, Beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Yes, they say it happened before, pandemics, plagues, etc.

- But you never lived through one and you know there is something awful weird about this so called virus
- selecitve in the areas of the world it attacks and hunting down certain groups more than others - not just older and sicker.

Beware! The Zombie Apocalypse has begun !

I quote:

"Meanwhile? We are in the zombie apocalypse, which my students have been writing about for well over a decade, so young people are mentally prepared. Is a virus not a kind of zombie, a quasi life-form moving in and out of inertness? It is zombie time: the virus can’t be transmitted when all of its hosts have died. So we are all social-­distancing; that is, pretending to have died, lying very still, so the virus—the shooter in the school—won’t get us. “Nobody here but us chickens.”
Quote source:
www.newyorker.com...

But your not chicken - your brave - And it wants you most!

You see it weakens the whole structure of Civilization turning what was once normal people into hoarding food and toilet paper
when there is actually plenty of both - But the Zombie virus wants to make you think everythng is disappearing. It plays with your mind
and mkes you act irrationally.

Turning us into sub-humans that must now cover our faces with masks when we go out so the zombies won't recognize us.

Yes human I AlienView know what were looking it - The Zombie Apocalypse has begun

edit on 17-4-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
No.
Just no.
That would be the T-Virus manufactured by Umbrella Corp.
Wrong virus.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Not so fast there. It takes time for a crises to soak in . Wait till about mid June and then re-post your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The question is, which animal will take over when we're done.

Dolphins, whales, Cesar ?

I think ants could do it better. They already have best elitist society.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Brainss.....!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Toxoplasma gondii parasite is what will cause the zombie apocalypse

www.livescience.com...

this is why I own cold blooded pets

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Can you point me in the direction of the plentiful food and toilet paper? My 30 nearest sources don't agree.

Or do you mean driving out to the CA valley to acquire produce directly?

There "can" be plenty of food, but its not making it from farm to table.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Does anyone know when we are supposed to start dressing up in our mad max outfits? I have spiked shoulder pads and a magenta banana hammock that should work well.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve started the Zombie Apocalypse back in 2008.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I have spiked shoulder pads and a magenta banana hammock that should work well.

If you arent already wearing it.. Its probably too late.

In regards to the OP, I dunno that the virus itself is what is strange about whats going on, personally.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Shouldn't it be called the B-Virus for bats ?

or C-Virus for Commie?

At any rate.

One would have to be a zombie if they think the media/government/politicians is going to save them from the zombie hordes.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

See you have to understand how the Covid 19 Zombie virus works - It does not raise the dead and turn them into zombies

- What it does is turn living people into zombies - AND you don't even have to be infeced by it as it operates on
the fear principle of zombificaton.

This principle states that if you scare the public [the average Humans] enough they will become zombie like in behavior
- One of the first symptome is hoarding - Someone hoarding toilet paper is definitely infected - See and you don't even
need a blood test!

CASE 1 was a Chinese doctor in Wuhan China who first spotted the so called disease [Covid 19] - He died totally soon
afterwads as Zombification in his case did not work.

However, the intelligence backing the Covid 19 Zombie virus continued to mutate and turned many of the World's
medical healers and then poiiticans into zombies who now have a good part of the world locked in their own
dwellings - Fearing to go out less the Zombie virus will get them; and when they do go out hiding behind face masks
so the zombies wont' recognize them.

Sad situation becuause they don't realize that their own fear is what is turning them into zombies.

Wake up people - This is not a pandemic - It is the Zombie Apocalypse

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
is the OP 14?
"stupid sheeple fear makes you zombies and wearing a mask makes you subhuman" is a pretty edgy teenage take
but if they're any older than that we're gonna have to subtract some points.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Pics, please.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan

Pics, please.

I tried but my camera keeps mumbling something about self-preservation circuitry and turning itself off...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Zombie Apocalypse -update:

April 18, 2020

Watching the news? - People lined up for food at food banks - Demonstrations at the offices of the Governors of
several states.

Why??? - In a word HUNGER

The zombies have already taken over! - Turning a once mostly prospeross World economy into a shambles

- And turning the people of the world into hungy zombies.

Sure I started this post with some dark humor intended - But as I watch what is going on I begin to take this
situation more serioulsy - Maybe you should too

- Maybe this really is the Zombie Apocalypse

edit on 18-4-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It seems to me that if its anything.. Its more of a Gray Goo situation.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Even my imagination could not have dreamnt this up - But, believe it or not the CDC [the government agency called
the Center for Disease Control], the same agency that it is advising the Public on Covid 19, acutally has a section on their
"Public Health Matters Blog"
preparedness for a Zombie Apopcalypse:

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

See it here:
blogs.cdc.gov...

Hey, with all the lockdowns, closed businesses, and people being told to stay home

- Aren't you already beginning to feel like 'the walking dead'

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Stupid camera!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Zombie apocalypse????? Promises promises.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join