It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder says Coronavirus is 'an opportunity’ to permanently change US voting system

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Democrats really pressing this vote by mail thing !!

Now xAG Eric Holder is saying the current Coronavirus is a great opportunity to change the voting system !!!

Look out for Democrats wanting to "change" the voting system !!!

Fraud and widespread cheating is coming !!!

This combined with vote harvesting will wreck whats left of any election integrity !! 🤡 🥳 🤡

Vote for Democrats this November and get what you wish for 🤡🥳🤡

Eric Holder: Coronavirus is 'an opportunity’ to permanently change US voting system 🎱 👓 🎱

Former President Barack Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder acknowledged that he sees the coronavirus as “an opportunity” to change the way U.S. citizens vote forever.

“Coronavirus gives us an opportunity to revamp our electoral system so that it permanently becomes more inclusive and becomes easier for the American people to access,” Holder told Time magazine.

Holder went on to say that he supports shifting toward a system with more mail-in ballots.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Apparently they are hoping people too lazy to go to a polling station are Democrats, and will fill out a piece of paper and mail it in. And for those who are too lazy to even fill out the piece of paper they will just fill it out for them.

There are very few people who don’t have easy access to vote at a polling station. The entire message of giving better access is complete BS.

It’s not hard to get off your ass and vote, if your vote actually matters too you.
edit on 16-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I wouldn't expect any less out of Obama's WingMan.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Storage units and trunks already stuffed full of Democrat votes just waiting to be "found".

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Holder is a vile human being.
A textbook psychopath.
Even the MSM reported how he lied to Congress on numerous occasions.

He's a lying, scheming, conniving
snake, utterly lacking in character, decency, and moral fiber.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
100% agreement on this topic already in this thread. I vote by mail and like it. My state has it and according to the stats, Demo counties vote Demo and Repub counties always count out in Repub.

So make that 99% agreement on this topic in this thread.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I find is inexcusable that the same spineless cowardly authoritarian assholes who want us to carry cards ID'ing ourselves as free of a virus before venturing outdoors are the same disgusting, small, weak, pathetic individuals that shriek at the idea of voter ID.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Permanent solution to a temporary affliction?

Sounds legit.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
100% agreement on this topic already in this thread. I vote by mail and like it. My state has it and according to the stats, Demo counties vote Demo and Repub counties always count out in Repub.

So make that 99% agreement on this topic in this thread.

Voting by mail can be a good thing if the process is monitored properly, but If Eric Holder is a proponent of mail-in voting, it's because he sees it as a way to game the system in the democrats' favor. He might say "it's to help the American people", but he is lying.
Holder has an agenda and it's not "to help the American people".

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

He should be disbarred for violating the public trust and treason.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
He means rig the vote for Globalist Progressives. You can’t get more ant-American than rigging the voting process of our Republic.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Shouldn't he be in prison?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Well, I'd take it a step further, Eric, and suggest that coronavirus is a golden opportunity for voters to permanently change the current rigged 2-party political system.

Change the system pertaining to who exactly gets to 'represent' voters/taxpayers.

Change the system by enacting term-limits for all elected public servants and banning corporate lobbying.

Jail CEOs and banksters, no more bailouts unless the voters/taxpayers benefit.

Public Executions of corrupt politicians, LEOs, intel agents and media journalists - everyone that lies to the public for a living..........mainly because YouTube now has a pretty good live streaming service, so no-one will miss the action.

That'l keep you bastards honest, Eric.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

A huge portion of the military vote by mail. Most have been historically Republican.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Great idea.

We should have a voting day. Only votes done in person are valid and count. None of this pre-voting anymore ever again.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

A huge portion of the military vote by mail. Most have been historically Republican.

And it's such a small portion of the overall vote totals that, most of the time, they announce who won before the absentee ballots have even been counted.

This is talking about doing it on a national scale. I don't trust the government to coordinate something this massive, especially with only 6 months to prepare.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And if they dont have that little stamp from the post office they dont get counted.

So when I have voted absentee from over seas/deployed locations it was often thrown out.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I do not care for Holder. But just because he says one thing about it does not mean that the opposite is the truth.
Yes, it will need to be monitored correctly. A congressional plan of oversight, voted upon by both houses and both parties is what I would suspect to see it become the official means of voting.

I also contend that the outright overblown disapproval of everything every Democrat says is not good for us. My father was a staunch party voter. Just check the box of his party. This is wrong as well. Both registered Dems and Reps do this and in both cases it is wrong. Conservatives claim that liberals are always claiming bad things about conservatives. I read it here all the time about how they think that liberals look down on them. Likewise, if we look at the demonetization of the Dems that is rampant on this site seems at least equal to that which conservatives claim is levied at them. To me it's a wash.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Holder is working with this witch.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
When more people vote, Republicans lose.

That should tell you everything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join