It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germ warfare in San Francisco?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Call me paranoid but I think the San Francisco Bay Area population may be victim to germ warfare! Everybody knows the majority of us are antiwar and especially anti-Bush. What better reason to target us?

I am a food server and talk to many people. Well, the thing is everybody's sick and staying sick. I've just finished taking antibiotics for the worst flu and resulting infection I've ever had. After a week of the flu, my sinuses, throat, both ears and even my eyes became infected! To make matters worse, now that I'm off the drugs, it's coming back! My nurse at Kaiser said it took her over a month to finally kick this thing. And from what I've heard, everyone's getting this, even those who never get sick. But even before this latest "epidemic," people complained to me how they are always sick nowadays. I can definitely vouch for that. I'm lucky if I have five symptom free days a month the last year or so.

How's it going in the rest of the country? Is it just us or is everyone sickly?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
ok, your name is now paranoid

It's that time of year.

Everyone's been cooped up all winter. These late winter cold snap/snow storms can be a biaatch.

It happens this time of year every year.

If you have a kid in school, you know what I am talking about.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You're probably being paranoid.....or the Government has decided to repeat it's BW research experiments of 1950, and is spraying the area with simulants again.

zero lift

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sounds like you need a week to stay home and rest, thats all.

You will be alright in spite of this government!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
Call me paranoid but I think the San Francisco Bay Area population may be victim to germ warfare! Everybody knows the majority of us are antiwar and especially anti-Bush. What better reason to target us?

Down here in the bible belt, everyone's got the exact same flu.
I see an awful lot of Bush bumper stickers 'round here, so I don't think you're being targeted for the trends in your region of the country.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Probably risking another warning, I would have to say this is the worst conspiracy I have ever seen here. Why would a government want to kill all those taxpayers?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My wife just came back from Seal Beach last Friday. She brought a plague-like monster bug back that has us both down and extremely ill. But ... There is a lot of that evil stuff happening here in the Midwest as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Chemtrails....they are everywhere! Yikes! Sounds like you need a week off to rejuvenate.....also working in the restaurant biz, I'm sure you come into contact with people who have a variety of flu-like symptoms which are passed on to you...repeatedly! Just a thought!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cafeman
Chemtrails....they are everywhere! Yikes! Sounds like you need a week off to rejuvenate.....also working in the restaurant biz, I'm sure you come into contact with people who have a variety of flu-like symptoms which are passed on to you...repeatedly! Just a thought!

Interesting addendum .... Our daughter works at an Applebees here in St. Louis. My wife and I stopped there for dinner after I picked her up at the airport. by Sunday morning with not other physical contact than a hug, our daughter waas out of work and ill.

Six of the people who were in California with my wife are also out of it and down with this stuff. Just scary stuff...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Delta nine, who said anything about dead? I said sick. Can you think of an easier way to keep people under control?

Comparing notes with my elderly friends we've come to the same conclusion. People didn't used to be sick all the time like they are today. Some new age offenders include, fibromyalgia, GERD, emphysema, lyme disease, hepatitis C and a whole slew of STDs.

I never claimed our recent outbreak of flu was any dreaded epidemic, only that we may have been heavily infected by intention!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yeah and I "may" have been visted by the tooth fairy last night, but that's still an irrational thought, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
People in the south have been hit a tad harder than in the last few years. This flu seems to hit hard and hang on for way to long. You think your starting to feel better and boom it takes a second slug at ya.
Maybe instead of the government, its the drug manufactors or the tissue companies

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that germs and whatnot are mutating faster than we can come up with ways to counteract them? That's my guess, and probably the best one.

That or the government is covering the entire nation simultaneously with this same bug. Only, it's not a bug... it's some innocultation in preparedness for the next terror attack. One of the side effects just happens to be a clinging flu, like so many have.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Dollmonster, why where you taking antibiotics for the Flu?Did you know that they are useless against viruses?

Incidentally, how much where you paying for them?

There lies your conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"Resulting infection" mate

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ahhhh...............

Strange that. Wasn't aware you could get a bacterial infection with the Flu. That must be a downer, getting the flu AND another bug!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
My flu resulted in a sinus infection, a throat infection, a double ear infection and infected eyes too. After I finished up my anti-biotics , my cough and resulting sore throat came back within two days. I've been sick over a month now. Today I woke up to find my right ear is infected again too. Many others I know can't seem to shake this thing either.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Unlucky chap!

Have you tried changing your diet? Eat more fruit and veg, plus drink plenty of fruit juice.

Another thing I find that helps is cooking yourself.Whenever I get ill, that night I will turn the heating on full, and wrap myself in my biggest duvet, and sweat out the offedning bug.

Works a treat! I am rarely ill past the first night.

top topics

join