It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg News Killed Investigation, Fired Reporter, Then Sought To Silence His Wife

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Bloomberg News Killed Investigation, Fired Reporter, Then Sought To Silence His Wife

Quite frankly, I never so much as dreamed I would ever read anything like this anywhere, let alone from NPR. There's so much going on simultaneously in this story that the best I can say about it at this time is "Damn. Just... damn."

Maybe investigative journalism isn't dead after all.

Maybe.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Making a hundred dollars profit off of a million people a year can make you into a billionaire. Their fortune has a lot of value in China, where the value of a dollar is very high. But if you add up all the value of the rich people in China, you will not get that much money, maybe a Trillion bucks at most. Here in America a trillion dollars is not that much money compared to what it is in China. These people will get very rich if they bring capitalism into China because of all the factories there that they own and all the land they have. We will not be punishing the evil overlords in China if Capitalism gets there, it would benefit them at the worlds expense to the everyday consumers.

People need to think this through and consider everything, they need to look at the whole picture.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

That was a very interesting read. I never liked the dude and I’m sure most didn’t, something about him didn’t seem right.
And now I know why. Total Dbag and gets what coming to him.
But let’s honest he can just buy his way out...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You should see what Bloomberg news is saying about Covid-19 treatment hydroxychl... Anyway, it's totally useless according to yesterday's Bloomberg headline.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
We are going to have to slay this Dragon.

There is nothing these people will not do to save face.

They would kill half the world without a second thought.

They wanted the Protesters of Hong Kong off the streets.

Trump warned them not to use violence.

This was their solution. I hope their people rise up.

Not counting on China to clean up its own house.

edit on 16-4-2020 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You should see what Bloomberg news is saying about Covid-19 treatment hydroxychl... Anyway, it's totally useless according to yesterday's Bloomberg headline.

I haven’t read that article as I don’t go to his news for the news cause it’s crap.
But isn’t it just kinda chance that it may work?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Bloomberg is the CCP's lil Bitc#!

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The newspaper that won't publish the news.
Mini Mike is a tool bag.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
All during the Democrats BS Russian investigation into Trump I said the real enemy of America is China. I still believe this wholeheartedly.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well...

1. It wasn't the active anti-viral ingredient in the NY doctors treatment protocol, and

2. It does have a lot of potentially very serious side effects.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yeah, and the crazy thing is, as shocking as this story is this is small potatoes for mike.

I was laughing out loud when he suddenly showed up as a candidate. He reminded me of Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.
edit on 16-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
News reports, Movies, bloggers, you name it and China tries to control it. Several stories on how entire movies were changed due to the fear China might be offended and the movies would blocked from being shown in China. It all comes down to bottom line dollars and profit margins while enabling a despot ruling class that sees nothing wrong with making you an organ donor while you are alive if you piss them off and someone needs a heart, liver, or kidney.

In the last 4 years everything has been ramped up as the CCP has brain washed the population into believing anything critical of the CCP is a slap of the face for the Chinese people. Smart on the CCPs part.

I am sorry Taiwan (wonderful people and country) can not invade/wave a magic wan over the mainland and kick the communist bastards out while bringing freedom the the people of China.

A couple of very popular bloggers who lived in mainland China for close to 15 years and have seen the changes take place. Skip to the 3:50 mark to bypass the intro and tea drinking sponsor. Both of the bloggers have moved out of the mainland along with their Chinese wives; some really disgusting stupid behavior of the CCP is shown and discussed. youtu.be...

edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Bloomberg is the CCP's lil Bitc#!

Very likely true.

"You will know them by their fruits" and all that.

I use this as a litmus test: If someone in a position of authority (politics, tech companies, social platforms) leverages or otherwise utilizes the so called Woke Cult.. Probably CCP related in some way. Definitely lots on the establishment left.. But controlled opposition is almost certainly a thing.

Could certainly be wrong, and it doesnt apply to more "ground level" folks, at least not as a conscious decision, but its quite consistent. Probably runs deeper than the CCP too, but thats the first stop in the trail.
edit on 16-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I never liked the dude and I’m sure most didn’t, something about him didn’t seem right. And now I know why.

Total Dbag and gets what coming to him.

He deserves to be burned alive slowly. Burned to the point where his screams would be classified by a coroner as his cause of death.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I never liked the dude and I’m sure most didn’t, something about him didn’t seem right. And now I know why.

Total Dbag and gets what coming to him.

He deserves to be burned alive slowly. Burned to the point where his screams would be classified by a coroner as his cause of death.

Holy smokes Snarl tell us how you really feel! That was classic!
edit on 16-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Bloomberg is a snake in the grass, just think poor ole Joe
was out of money till Mike threw him all he needed..

Bloomberg "News"? More like Propaganda!

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You don't accumulate Billions in liquid assets with out having some dead bodies in your wake , none of that article surprises me in the least.

The mans name is NPR, he controls it , He pays all of them Hannity , Elder , Medved, and the others .

CNN, MSNBC , FOX News , News Max , NPR all of it everyone of them have a billionaire's name behind them .

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This would rank somewhere between 250 and 275 on the scummy things trump has done

Republicans will eventually come to grips with the fact that laying down with a dog has taken away the ability to get on your soap box and judge a politician in every single area of being a politician.

Everything has changed.

If this stuff actually bothers you where have you been for 4 years?

top topics

join