It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Can Hollywood Survive Caronavirus?" cnbc asks.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I was on youtube earlier being bombarded with cv "news reports" from well trusted sources, when this showed up on my feed.
I normally just read the titles of the videos and move on, but this one was just too good to pass up.
It goes into all (the good) that hollyweird has done for America and the world as an industry.

Although I do understand the everyday struggle with certain jobs in the industry (the video mentions chef's,) I do believe you have to be a special kind of crazy like politicians are, or naive, or both to even want to go for a job there.

Who wants to support an industry that is known for all kinds of wrong doings? I say burn hollywood! Here is your video.

(post by one4all removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

edit on 16-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Hollywood IS A CESSPOOL....IT WILL NEVER BE REBUILT...ONCE THE DEPTH AND WIDTH OF THESE crimes against humanity HAS BEEN REVEALED TO THE PUBLIC ITS GAME OVER....I AND MY CIRCLE HAVE ALREADY BANNED ALL Disney MOVIES AND WORK FROM ADEVERSLY IMPACTING OUR FAMILIES WITH PEDO BRAINWASHING......THESE ARE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...and shall be payed forward as such.

Every time I see Hanks or Ellen or Oerah or any of those freaks my hands involuntarily form a circle and begin lifting themselves up towards those monsters.

No Women No Children.

The Milk has been spilled.

We do not forget.we do not forgive.

Expect us,we are coming.

WWG1WGA

That's a very strong opinion. Many capital letters used.

Wondering how one get's into your "Circle"?

I sell tupperware and the special this week is one set comes with a mini-schooner replica.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Hollywood IS A CESSPOOL....IT WILL NEVER BE REBUILT...ONCE THE DEPTH AND WIDTH OF THESE crimes against humanity HAS BEEN REVEALED TO THE PUBLIC ITS GAME OVER....I AND MY CIRCLE HAVE ALREADY BANNED ALL Disney MOVIES AND WORK FROM ADEVERSLY IMPACTING OUR FAMILIES WITH PEDO BRAINWASHING......THESE ARE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...and shall be payed forward as such.

Every time I see Hanks or Ellen or Oerah or any of those freaks my hands involuntarily form a circle and begin lifting themselves up towards those monsters.

No Women No Children.

Expect us,we are coming.

WWG1WGA

I sell tupperware and the special this week is one set comes with a mini-schooner replica.

Its not an opinion its an observation.

The same observation the rest of the world is experiencing.

You LIVE on what makes up "my circle" its called Planet Earth....and we are all born co-Stewards of it.

You should stop selling worthless dross and look for a more rewarding career....new opportunities will soon abound.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

No Women No Children.

Expect us,we are coming.

WWG1WGA

Its not an opinion its an observation.

The same observation the rest of the world is experiencing.

You LIVE on what makes up "my circle" its called Planet Earth....and we are all born co-Stewards of it.

You should stop selling worthless dross and look for a more rewarding career....new opportunities will soon abound.

I's a job, what can I say? Pays the bills.

I feel the same way about the insurance industry, and while Im at it telemarketers.

When you say "Hollywood" what do you mean? Like main stream movies in the theater?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

OH NO!!! no more Johnny Depp movies without makeup? the horror! no more Adam Sandler movies? oh the humanity!!!

What will suffer will be the gaming industry, which makes more money than hollywood and their music industry combined. take Grand Theft Auto V the most profitable entertainment product of all time with a budget of roughly 139 million, revenue over six billion dollars.

thankfully us gamers can make games from home, no Fast and the furious 14, no pirates of the caribbean-Just stop already, and no comic book movies because enough is enough. Luckily Video games can be created on a lower budget.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

OH NO!!! no more Johnny Depp movies without makeup? the horror! no more Adam Sandler movies? oh the humanity!!!

What will suffer will be the gaming industry, which makes more money than hollywood and their music industry combined. take Grand Theft Auto V the most profitable entertainment product of all time with a budget of roughly 139 million, revenue over six billion dollars.

thankfully us gamers can make games from home, no Fast and the furious 14, no pirates of the caribbean-Just stop already, and no comic book movies because enough is enough. Luckily Video games can be created on a lower budget.

It's a shame, right? I hear this kid had a whole notebook full of sequels:

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Better question: Does it deserve to?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

ABSOLUTELY! I love movies!

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

No. 2nd

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

No. 2nd

But your avatar...where would you get the funny?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Well considering that its the HoneyPot that produced the most....I guess we should keep it on life-support to milk it for all its worth...I am quite sure that Hollywood and its many many weak links still has a LOT TO DISCLOSE TO THE WORLD NOW THAT WE ARE ALL REALLY WATCHING.

The biggest laugh to me is this....the piss-ant assasins who have been murdering American Citizens on American soil and Patriots of other Countries in Standing are now being hunted by THE ABSOlJJUTE BEST HUNTER-KILLERS ON THIS PLANET ...American and Global Patriots...."Global Patriots"...get used to that term ok....because it is here to stay and soon children will be growing up wanting to be just that.

There ARE A lot of loose ends IN Hollywood....one would think the people hired to murder Patriotic witnesses would now be working overtime trying to trim all those loose ends up right in their own Kitchen.....lol...LMAO....fact is...this is THE ONLY WAY TO MINIMISE DAMAGES.....and the harder these traitors work trimming Cabal loose ends the LESS hard the Hunter-Killers now hot on their tails will be looking for them...and yes we should assume names have been bandied about already and the majority of these black-assets are already under 24/7/365 surveillance.

edit on 16-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Well considering that its the HoneyPot that produced the most....I guess we should keep it on life-support to milk it for all its worth...I am quite sure that Hollywood and its many many weak links still has a LOT TO DISCLOSE TO THE WORLD NOW THAT WE ARE ALL REALLY WATCHING.

The biggest laugh to me is this....the piss-ant assasins who have been murdering American Citizens on American soil and Patriots of other Countries in Standing are now being hunted by THE ABSOlJJUTE BEST HUNTER-KILLERS ON THIS PLANET ...American and Global Patriots...."Global Patriots"...get used to that term ok....because it is here to stay and soon children will be growing up wanting to be just that.

I'd like to see Hollywood change, but not for the reasons you do.

Remakes. sequels, superheros, movies they think "we want" to see.

Parasite is a great example of what we need more of. The lighthouse, The Irishman, etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Lol....the World now Knows...full stop.....its over.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

a reply to: ColoradoJens

Lol....the World now Knows...full stop.....its over.

It is? That's fairly pessimistic as a world view.

There are some amazing shows on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime etc.

Ozark season 3 was top notch. I think you'd enjoy it.

link   

Hey, Captain Canada, when are you gonna get off your ass and start hunting the bad guys down yourself? Use your mad ninja skillz to bring the evil doers to justice, lead by example.

link   

No. 2nd

Times have changed. Me and a group of friends (under 10 of course,) make our own.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
No, 3rd.

Fingers crossed.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

No. 2nd

Times have changed. Me and a group of friends (under 10 of course,) make our own.

So you are influenced by Hollywood and make an avatar with one of their characters

and I make a homemade avatar cause I am illiterate in the ways of the "cool guys" on the internet

and I am the bad guy for liking the art of making movies? Sounds like you are influenced by pop culture more than you may want to admit.

I enjoy being a nerd and somewhat revel in my ignorance of the internet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join