It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

russian N19COVID official stats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
today - the official russian federation govt stats for thier N19COVID cases were updated

they show a rise

it does not matter what the numbers are - google it if you must

but they are official stats - and they are increasing [ case numbers and mortality ]

now given the various conspiracies about N19COVID - ie its a hoax etc etc etc

do you believe thier stats ?

because

A - are they geniune stats - charting russias rising problem ?

B - made up - with " realistic seeming numbers " - to pretend that russia is experienciong N19COVID - when in fact it isnt

C - something else

cry havoc and let slip the mental gymnasts of ATS

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
D - DGAF

About anything wuflu related...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

it does not matter what the numbers are - google it if you must

I remember the days before this crap was posted...

Why wouldnt you do it?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

What numbers ?

Where's the source ?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I don't believe any stats from most, if not all, government sources, are at all accurate, esp. the Chinese and the Russians. They have much to gain by spinning the numbers for a variety of reasons along with the unavoidable inaccuracies in reporting.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Every country in the world has Corona statistics , it's not a hoax , it is difficult to confirm though.

Real conspiracies are subtle beasts to draw out , always camouflaged .

If you want to understand how a conspiracy plays it's plan you need think like the conspirators .

Killing two birds with one stone is the kind of thing that might make movement to action.

If let's say it was the idu s idea , they'd get to smite the east ( the sco ) , with something nasty , at the same time as enslave the world for a hundred more years to central banks , and also put the brakes on any national attempts at freedom from idu control that might have been arranged previously , like Brexit and trumps maga plans and the handful of significant parties of major countries there were breaking loose . )The acre )

Putting bojo down with it , that'd be four birds with one stone. Bojo aside the first three are majorly large birds to hit at once , albatrosses . Adding bojo in again there's all the means and excuses and cover necessary to invoke the fear of direct attacks too.

It's not just Russia with stats it's the entire sco , and they'll fair worst . Before , the eastern bloc was impenetrable , now it's been shafted .

As far as the west is concerned , and every country that has needed liquidity , when central banks just invented those trillions of Corona bailouts money out of thin air , there's a good case for not wanting to pay them back a single penny .

Otherwise we really are going to have a crippled everything for a long time . Central banks shouldn't be able to profit from the woes of mankind , and the uncertainties of economies arranged for exploitative chaos . And if the system breaks completely , that'd be the best thing for all of us , and realistically speaking too.
A restart would be ideal , and if it is an audacious plan in these ways , to have released Corona , if it backfires and ruins the idu , enough that we can forget the old ways , instead pillaging defunct corporations , and growing from the ground up , that'd probably be approved by God himself
edit on 16-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: Recorrect auto correct

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I don't believe any stats from most, if not all, government sources, are at all accurate, esp. the Chinese and the Russians. They have much to gain by spinning the numbers for a variety of reasons along with the unavoidable inaccuracies in reporting.

You say you believe the Chinese numbers are inaccurate.

Do you think China fudged their numbers to make it look like they had more deaths than what they actually had or do you think they fudged their numbers to make it look like they had less deaths than they actually had?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Do you think China fudged their numbers to make it look like they had more deaths than what they actually had or do you think they fudged their numbers to make it look like they had less deaths than they actually had?

Strictly my personal opinion. Maybe a little of both, but I'd say they mostly down played the numbers to appear they had things under control. Perhaps at first they may have reported more accurately to play the victim card, but later decided they had to be seen as having control of the situation and went low ball on their numbers. Of course, I'm fairly paranoid and suspicious and believe that like most governments, they are never really transparent about anything.
edit on 16-4-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well they'll be okay because trump is sending thousands of ventilators over.
At the request of his master Vlad.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Maybe he took them from 40,000 ventilators Cuomo insisted New York needed..

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you keep saying Trump works for Putin it won't magically come true. For how many years are you going to keep it up?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Strictly my personal opinion. Maybe a little of both, but I'd say they mostly down played the numbers to appear they had things under control. Perhaps at first they may have reported more accurately to play the victim card, but later decided they had to be seen as having control of the situation and went low ball on their numbers. Of course, I'm fairly paranoid and suspicious and believe that like most governments, they are never really transparent about anything.

Well then that would mean covid-19 is a lot deadlier than what it looked like in China. That's not good.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"If" this thing is more hype than fact, then I would say that China just burned anyone who they thought could be sick, or could be sick one day. Just throwing people into a furnace. And if you add up all those deaths, wow - corona.
Then this sets the tone for the rest of the world to 'freak out'
Added to this is a ton of old people in Italy who live in a forced vaccine environment. boom. Stay inside your home in the backwoods of America. CNN says so.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I hear that Trump and Putin are actually the same person, just cgi editing to make them look different and to trick us when they are "seen" standing next to each other.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I also do not believe the Stats from here in America. I think we should make laws that regulate how they gather evidence for scientific research to make sure it is honest and unbias. Oh no, that would stop the incomes into doing the research that is specially collected to show something that might not be true. Happens all the time, the vast majority of scientific evidence is bought for some agenda.

new topics

top topics

join