It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Nigerians Burn Chinese Factory In Retaliation To Attacks Of Africans In China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Looks like the Chinese are getting pushback in Africa as backlash begins after Chinese treatment of Africans living in China. Appears Nigeria is also very wary of Chinese Doctors showing up. They believe that Italy's cases exploded when the Chinese doctors arrived and they are not happy. This may be a turning point in Chinese African relations.

Nigerians Burn Chinese Factory In Retaliation To Attacks Of Africans In China
kenyanreport.com...

Why are Africans in China being targeted?

SGF Responds To Maltreatment Of Nigerians In China

Stop Defending Chinese And Kick All Of Them Out Of Kenya
kenyanreport.com... fer-in-china/

Chinese Doctors Arrive. Nigerians wary that they are there to spread Covid-19.

Pressure on Government to evacuate Kenyans from China following images of harassment of Africans

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Interesting.
Haven't heard much about this between the Chinese and the Nigerians in the news.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And you won't.

It's one of those selected non-stories the Big 5 or 6 have deemed 'not lead material'. It's out there but really low on the radar.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
All I have to say about this is ... KUDOS TO THE NIGERIANS!

The Chinese deserve it.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

And you won't.

It's one of those selected non-stories the Big 5 or 6 have deemed 'not lead material'. It's out there but really low on the radar.

Why are the Chinese persecuting Nigerians in China?
Is this a racism thing?

I get why the Nigerians are wary of the Chinese in Nigeria.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Bit of both. The big thing is many are getting dragged out of their homes and thrown in quarantine even though they have not traveled or have any symptoms.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'Go back to Africa!' Half-black beauty blogger, 24, faces racist abuse in China amid rising discrimination against Africans during coronavirus pandemic

Zhong Feifei, 24, has received racist comments online for her African heritage

Came after the beauty blogger was revealed to join a popular Chinese show

Some people even used the Chinese equivalent of the 'N-word' to attack her

Zhong was born in northern China to a Chinese mother and Congolese father

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The Chinese culture is not as "woke" as some would like. Don't take my word for it.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Good. China and their toxic culture and economic terrorism should be rejected everywhere.
edit on 4 15 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Whoever said China was woke? The Chinese people are fine people but their communist party-run government is not.

The most surveilled state as any country in the world.

A tyrannical, bigoted country where religious minorities are put in jails and banned. Now, they likely are responsible for this accursed coronavirus whether from a lab or a wet market.

Communist China is bad news all around

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Interesting.
Haven't heard much about this between the Chinese and the Nigerians in the news.

That's because of the media that is reporting it. Or lack thereof.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
With the advent of COVID-19 the opposition in many countries will hopefully rise up and say "No buying our governments by China anymore " and everyone in country found to be on the Chinese payroll/tea money will be outed if not worse.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No one said China was woke. It was sarcasm. In this case, the question was why do the Chinese make problems for Africans?

You answered it. It is a bigoted country. Not sure how we parse cultural norms from the Party line on that one but it probably doesn't matter much.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Let's hope that more will follow and we will never buy anything with "made in china" inside of it even when the box says "made in taiwan" or whatever

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Fine people you say?
This is a mainstream commercial in China:
Video at Twitter

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Hey here's some more "fine people" #:
Story at Twitter

Unlike when the left tells the fine people lie about the president, I can show proof of how dumb it is when it comes from the left defending a culture of racists.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
As far as the racism goes, that's a cultural/traditional problem. Not for the Chinese, but for those that are on the receiving end of it.

I have always wondered why Asian cultures get a pass as it concerns racism.

For example: My nephews Dad is Chinese. His father's family opened the first Chinese "supermarket" in San Francisco. Very traditional. My sister, his mother, is mixed but considered black upon appearance. Whatever.

My nephew is 22 now and throughout his ENTIRE life, his father's family has made excuse after excuse after excuse about why he is never invited to major family functions. Its despicable.

His father lacks the backbone to address the issue formally for reasons no one's privy to, and it's just become the norm for my nephew. He's "tolerated" because his existence cannot be denied, but that as far as it goes.

My nephew isn't exclusive to this crap either. I experienced more racism growing up from Chinese folks than any other group.

Obviously I'm mixed too and I tried to date Chinese girls who were interested in me as well and it NEVER panned out because the parents threw a rod everytime I met them. I wasn't even allowed in the house, I waited on porch while they chewed out their daughters telling them only god knows what, but it was tense!

For Asian girls, it is acceptable and permissible to date and marry caucasian men, but not men of color. It's very rare.

Fast forward...

All this resurgence of racial hatred over the last couple decades or so, seemed to be narrowed against caucasians and people of color. It focused on mostly overt discrimination and covert "institutionalized" racism. "Institutionalized" being highly debatable, but nevertheless, the Chinese ALWAYS get a pass because they are masters of staying under the radar as it pertains to my point.

Smile, shake your hand, all of the common courtesies but will literally disown their children in many cases if they seek "other fields to graze in" so to speak. My nephews father was lucky, if you wanna call it that, but he's garbage for allowing his family to do that to his son.

The Chinese own practically every shipping port in Africa, but don't want anything to do with the people.

The US has constantly made deals with countries that involve a number of the host countries citizens being allowed come to America as a bonus to work and live. Some good, some bad, but the offer was genuine.

China really doesn't want to mix with anyone who isn't Chinese, but will play the part to seal the deal.

They will find themselves alienated and more despised soon enough as their artificial, smarmy ways become more transparent to all.

The supremacy attitude needs to go, but that would take generations to fix.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Found an article that might tell a little more. It's very shocking what china is doing to these people.

China has new target , Africans.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

With the advent of COVID-19 the opposition in many countries will hopefully rise up and say "No buying our governments by China anymore " and everyone in country found to be on the Chinese payroll/tea money will be outed if not worse.

Unfortunately, although you will see some posturing, that won't happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Ah CCP China. Collectively, some of the most racist people you will ever encounter.

And I say that as an American in the south. Those Chinese folks are just as dumb as there leader, winnie the pooh, blaming everyone else but themselves.

Dont matter though, thanks to their incompetence, China is a dead in the water. Its going to be years before they have a chance of normalcy.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well, that makes as much sense as anything else that is happening at the moment, it's hard to follow the logic in it because there is literally none at all!

Just gotta add, the Chinese African girl, Zhong Feifei in infolurkers (second post) Guardian link has gotta be one of the purest visions of a living goddess that I've had the privilege of seeing in a long long time.

Just wow, thanks info for making my day!
edit on 16-4-2020 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join