It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW 3 how about we try to prevent it ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
OMG'
Seriously?

We can't even keep a live feed of a protest going in 1 state, and your worried about WW3?

LOL

We are F'd.

Our ancestors are crying right now.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

My God look at human history. We’re all a bunch destructive murdering power craving greedy SOBs. (as a whole not individually)

God help us all, keyboard war drums beating, perspective helps, you do realise that all the time humans have been on the planet the majority has been war free, yes there has been wars with great losses all round, no need for another, I guess you will be putting yourself on the frontline?

Lets hope Trump is saner than ATS

Never will I wish for war, enjoy your bloodlust

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I am of the position that 2,300 deaths a day is not "a lot" especially when the median age for deaths is in the mid 70s to upper 80s in the states that actually are reporting that statistic.
www.fox47news.com...
minnesota.cbslocal.com...
vtdigger.org...

7700 Americans die per day on average before COVID... fairly sure the crossover between COVID deaths of people in their 70s and up and those dying of other causes in their 70s and up is pretty large. So I disagree with you saying this is killing a lot of people daily.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Perhaps the stage has been set for a bio/chem styled ww3. Maybe the bat flu was just the beginning.

Not with a bang, but a whimper....

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
We have the economic mechanisms and tactics to neuter China economically, which is effectively a war fought with no bullets. All that needs to be done is to start pulling our manufacturing base out of there. Tighten the noose around Xi economically, which will instigate pressure from CCP and the burgeoning capitalist influences in that country. We should stand our ground militarily in terms of strategic presence in contested regions, especially in our hemisphere. I really do feel though you can smite China down the same way the Soviet Union fell: outmaneuver them economically.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Perhaps the stage has been set for a bio/chem styled ww3. Maybe the bat flu was just the beginning.

Not with a bang, but a whimper....

Man I hope not. I'd almost rather disintegrate in a nuclear explosion than go through a war centered around a super contagion worse than COVID. Hopefully MAD principle works with bio warfare too.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So, it would be justifiable with what is going on? Are you actually serious!? So ww3, which will kill millions apon millions of innocent people is justifiable? What is wrong with you!?

I'm not saying to go in and kill millions, we (and the rest of the world) go in (air strikes mainly and cripple them and remove those communist leaders and THEN set the people there free (looks at what happened in Hong Kong). Some deaths would happen but in the end this world would come out a better place.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Just calling a spade a spade, lemme rephrase it then killing thousands a day. That scares people when that is being blasted thru the world media outlets, not to mention the scientific facts associated with a mutating virus is either constantly changing or really lack there of. The virus is 💯 a instrument at this moment for sure, the virus itself is not going to be what hurts us it is ourselves that will be what hurts us. Unless it mutates into something more deadly, that would just compound things even more. Best hope is it burns itself out over the summer.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yup World War II was an economical boom for the US powered by the military-industrial complex. It made us a super power and left us as the world’s police force. Ironically all of that came back to bite us in the ass . Lol

The Korean war didn’t help the stagnation in the 50s and the Vietnam war didn’t do much better .

I can’t agree with you on World War III even if it helps power the economy. You’ve got to keep in mind World War II killed 80 million people . We’ve become more proficient at killing it’s more than likely going to be a lot more this time around.

That’s a hefty butchers bill to be weighed and balanced .

The way I see it it’s simple. All we need to do is call their bluff .

Do you think if Trump says “we’re going to recognize Taiwan as a nation “. China would declare war and instantly invade Taiwan . They can’t they still don’t have the resources for a amphibious invasion .

I don’t go into my opinions blind I i’ve been looking into this for years . According to the latest reports I’ve seen China has six marine brigade capable of amphibious invasion. Thats 36,000 Marines in addition they have 30,000 airborne troops available for an invasion. Due to the reorganization after being confronted with US military tactics . They had a red or blue exercise in 2015 or 16 . The US won 32 of the engagement against units twice their size. The Chinese won one. Somebody caught the political officer crying on camera . 😂

When Xi found out about it he implemented the changes instantaneously . They have no large invasion ships for vehicles , artillery , tanks ,anti-aircraft systems . Throw in some slow merchant ships and such that might be able to help . But big slow ships no counter battery fire are easier to shoot .

Taiwan’s active military is about 150,000 divided up for ways Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force with 1.5 million in reserves . At this point china could at most put 100,000 airborne and marine troops on the island . Facing 1.6 Military and probably a fair portion of the 23 million civilians pissed off that they’re blowing up # and trying to drag them back to China .

All china is able to do is blockade and bombard Taiwan . If they did that it might be enough to turn the world health organization against them . Lol

The Asian people especially leaders are in a caste system and they still set a lot of stock in face . But it is not what most people think . When the Chinese lose face it’s not exactly humiliation and embarrassment. They consider it more of it being a lesson learned from someone higher in the caste system . But it does have a profound affect on their psyche .

Like I said called their bluff and make them blink. Hell there’s a chance it could change everything for the better .

If we don’t call their bluff soon we might not be able to in a few years time is definitely running out .

Then we will be the ones backed in a corner .

Some of my military numbers might be a little fast and loose but that’s what we’ve got Zap for . 😁
edit on 15-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

China may have conducted low-level nuclear test blasts, U.S. says

May HAVE my Ahass . They are getting Ready for a Hot WAR .........

www.reuters.com...

edit on 15-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Well said. Big star for you.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There goes the evidence .

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Hmmmmmm?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yep , sure looks like the Chi-Coms are testing to see if their " Power Is Dry " ..........

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Commies will be Commies (paraphrasing) and kill their neighbors who aren't Commies (/paraphrasing).

What the other team doesn't get is they have to exterminate all who believe in Communism ... or the Commies _will_ kill them when they get the chance. Virtually the same thing with Islam.

Oh yeah ... you can get along with 90% of 'em ... right up to the point when they're pushed by 10% of their intolerant. The team members always stick with the team and you and I risk extermination.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Could it be that the US has been ramping up Anti Chinese rhetoric for a while now? Remember that guy Steve Bannon, calling for navy intervention in the South China Sea? If I were a neighboring nation to China and the US started acting aggressive towards them, I'd be on edge too.

Might just be me but I would lean towards the ship ramming and confiscations . Along with the fighter jet confrontations and claiming of sovereign air space . All engineered to take islands Japan has had territorial claims to for decades. Nobody should be angry about that especially when it’s happening to one of our allies . Nobody is scared of us , hell the Philippines just let us back in again and Vietnam has become our best friend .

Now, don't get me wrong, China has been on this slow creep of barging their way into places and taking it, but should it be dealt with in war? No, it's not the answer.

Why does everybody keep saying that ?

Did anybody read the title ?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Hmm... Sounds like the Hawks in the CCP are Ruffling their Feathers . I Hope Calmer Heads Prevail here .

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

pssst ...

The ChiComs have also invaded your privacy.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Prevent WW3 by telling the world all they have to do to beat the USA in a war is to take the heads off one of their soldiers and put it on a stick in order to chase the other soldiers around with a head on a stick. Then there would be no war because the USA would retreat like they did in Somalia!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Centsay

Could’ve been worse

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join