It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take this crap anymore. I need to speak my mind!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: chelsealad
The person passed away with cancer and not any signs of the virus.

Then that person died of cancer. If you think that that there has been a corruption of the legal process around the recording of death, then you could whistle-blow. That would at least start an investigation.

To what end would a clinician independently falsify the cause of death? This goes against professional conduct and could be criminal in intent.

Here you go! Take the Red Pill! Have a nice covid-free day! m.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thank you 🙏

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Surviving aint living that's for sure.

Lot of the people who have died from covid-19 I have seen so far have been either very old or had existing health conditions.
If they'd been younger and/or healthier I reckon they'd still be alive.

If covid-19 didn't get them, they'd be dead this time next year or even next week from an infection from stubbing their toe or just the fact their body stopped working due to old age.

Similar for younger people with existing health issues. Some fo these people the common cold or seasonal flyu could of killed them as easily as covid-19.

Nearly every HEALTHY person under the age of 60 I've read about contracting covid-19 has survived it with many if not most showing no or barely any symptoms.

Life sucks. A billion things will kill us, especially when you're 70-90 years old or have an already compromised immune system. This all seems like overkill. We had the same kind of panic when Sars was a thing a couple of decades ago.
Look how that all turned out. (And we weren't forced into isolation then.)

Plus if you're going to get it you're going to get it. I mean I still have to go to the supermarket for food etc. I still have to encounter the idiots who are standing between the 'sneeze guards' when they speak to the cashiers making them useless, leaning over counters etc. Staff not telling them to back the # up and stand on the clearly marked 'spots' on the floor that say "STAND HERE", to stand behind the shields.

Those same people who despite me obeying all the rules wills till walk within my personal space despite me giving everyone a wide berth and there being more than enough room for them to walk 100m around me.

I see people being fined for sitting ion their cars. I see people fined for sitting by themselves on park benches.
But I'm not seeing these idiots, the ones who DO need it stamped on their foreheads, that are ignoring the all the rules being fined, forced to stay home etc.
As usual it's the majority of folks doing the right thing being punished.

I'm over it all. This social distancing isn't keeping me safe. I'd gladly get infected right now just to get it, become immune and get over it than being locked up in my house for months to years and still get it eventually any way.

Life is full of risks. We could all die tomorrow. If we avoided every threat to our well being we'd all crawl into a cave and never leave.

No I won't be sad if someone I know gets it and dies, because a bus could kill them tomorrow. Either way they're dead regardless of the cause.
More people who get it and get over it the faster we'll get a 'cure'.

I mean if I get Covid-19, survive it and then am immune to it can I go back to my normal life?
Doubt I'll catch it twice and if people are no longer contagious then they cannot infect others surely?

Somethings gotta give and soon otherwise this little experiment is going to blow up in the faces of the powers that be and the sheeples who do everything they're told.
Already seeing signs of unrest in the world.

But what do you expect when you take everything away from people and give them nothing in return?

Fer #s sake. All we gotta do is go about our lives and use the same kind of common sense we do when it's flu season. How hard is that?

Punish the idiots not obeying distance laws or are clearly infecting people by not covering their mouths etc. but stop punishing the rest of us.

But yeah, I do not feel we're being told the truth. I do not feel safer or more in danger than any other day of my life but I do have a feeling I have never had before, and that is of being a lab rat and nothing else.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join