It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump suspends funding to the WHO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I said this in February I think it was, on the main cv thread. I truly believe that they purposely let all those people leave China after the celebration, knowing that they were sick. I think they knew they had a problem on their hands and it was going to have an impact on them, and they knew if they could get it all around the globe it would then be everyones problem not just theirs. They knew if we in the US and the UK had to deal with it we would dump tons of money into finding a cure or treatment. Also they realized the economic crisis it would create.

I think everything they did was calculated and deliberate. And they should pay for it.

An ACT OF WAR , Plain and Simple . The CCP was the " Beard " of the Insane NWO . This Will Eventually All Come Out in Time .
edit on 15-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: gortex

You wouldn't have to dare if you were informed. You probably believe his claim of "no controversies" too, huh? You probably think he did a stellar job with swine flu too.

If you were informed you would probably understand that people who think Trump is an idiot don't necessarily worship his predecessor , it seems you too fall into the same old flawed belief that one equals the other.

Chalk it up to youth...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The same people who endorse illegal aliens coming into America to kill citizens, and doctors/mothers killing unborn babies, are in favor of the World Health Organization and China enabling additional American citizens to die.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Some reaction from other countries to Mr Trumps deflections, including my own the UK, considering we contribute half the amount of the USA yet are a 1/5th smaller as a nation, Boris has no plans to remove our contributions.

A spokesman for UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said there were "no plans" to halt funding and said the WHO had "an important role to play in leading the global health response". The UK gives most of any country apart from the US

The American Medical Association said it was a "dangerous step in the wrong direction"

Australian PM Scott Morrison said he sympathised with Mr Trump's criticisms but that the WHO also does "a lot of important work"

Coronavirus: Trump's WHO de-funding 'as dangerous as it sounds'
edit on 15-4-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Like I mentioned in another thread, he is only withholding 500 million. So why don't the democrat millionaires donate it from their coffers? Or Mr. Mandatory vaccine Gates. He is worth 104 billion. 500 million isn't even 0.5% of his wealth.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Where is China on that list as they take over top GNP spot?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join